Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 82571 times)

Offline Steve Logan

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #368 on: October 25, 2018, 05:25:53 PM »
Advertisement
    Does anyone know WHERE the Man in the HIGH Upper Left Hand Corner of the above photo is physically positioned inside Dealey Plaza? This guy is wearing a Hat with a wide black band around it. The gentleman appears to be standing much Higher than the people on the sidewalk beneath him. If you draw a line from the top of his Hat to the right, he appears to be at roughly the same level/height as the alleged Billy Lovelady who is standing at the TOP of the steps leading into the TSBD.  Is this guy possible standing atop something? I know to the Rear of the light pole/hard hat man, there is the Thornton Sign & a Tree. I am Not aware of a man wearing a hat standing in this general area as the JFK Limo passed by. He appears to be standing at too High a level to be on the sidewalk which runs from the shelter to Elm St, or standing somewhere along the Elm St Annex. It is also Strange that he is Completely Alone at this Height in whatever the area of Dealey Plaza he is supposed to be positioned in. His inclusion in this Photo does Not appear to be Natural in MANY respects. This Altgens photo is one of the multitude of JFK Assassination images which are routinely Cropped.

Where are all the non committal neutral critics when loony claims like this are posted? He's levitating obviously.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #368 on: October 25, 2018, 05:25:53 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #369 on: October 25, 2018, 05:35:06 PM »
Where are all the non committal neutral critics when loony claims like this are posted? He's levitating obviously.

To save you some time, He can Not be seen on the Croft Photo or the Towner Film.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #370 on: October 25, 2018, 05:41:51 PM »

Where is this guy in the Upper Left Hand Corner of the Altgens Pic, (wearing a Hat with a wide black band), situated inside Dealey Plaza?  His appearing in this Elevated position on a photo that is frequently Cropped is puzzling.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 05:44:32 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #370 on: October 25, 2018, 05:41:51 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #371 on: October 25, 2018, 07:34:29 PM »
    Does anyone know WHERE the Man in the HIGH Upper Left Hand Corner of the above photo is physically positioned inside Dealey Plaza? This guy is wearing a Hat with a wide black band around it. The gentleman appears to be standing much Higher than the people on the sidewalk beneath him. If you draw a line from the top of his Hat to the right, he appears to be at roughly the same level/height as the alleged Billy Lovelady who is standing at the TOP of the steps leading into the TSBD.  Is this guy possible standing atop something? I know to the Rear of the light pole/hard hat man, there is the Thornton Sign & a Tree. I am Not aware of a man wearing a hat standing in this general area as the JFK Limo passed by. He appears to be standing at too High a level to be on the sidewalk which runs from the shelter to Elm St, or standing somewhere along the Elm St Annex. It is also Strange that he is Completely Alone at this Height in whatever the area of Dealey Plaza he is supposed to be positioned in. His inclusion in this Photo does Not appear to be Natural in MANY respects. This Altgens photo is one of the multitude of JFK Assassination images which are routinely Cropped.

Royell, he could be standing on the slope at the very end of the Grassy Knoll. The foreshortening is caused by the zoom lens Ike Altgens used.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #372 on: October 25, 2018, 09:06:39 PM »
Royell, he could be standing on the slope at the very end of the Grassy Knoll. The foreshortening is caused by the zoom lens Ike Altgens used.

I have Not found him on Any other assassination photos/films. The Light colored hat vs the Wide Dark Band should stand out. The further toward the end/bottom of the Knoll you place him the closer to street level his position becomes. Bronson captures a very lengthy portion of the wall from the Shelter toward Elm, (high ground), including the area behind that section of the wall = No Hat Man. The Croft photo shows the very end of the wall/Elm St and a few people sitting atop that wall where the Knoll grass ends. The Hat Man is Not visible in this general area either. There are Many questions surrounding this frequently Cropped photo including Altgens challenging the WC regarding his physical position inside Dealey Plaza when he took the photo.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 09:30:46 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #372 on: October 25, 2018, 09:06:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #373 on: October 25, 2018, 09:36:17 PM »

Is this image printed in reverse ?   

This is the image you would see looking from west to east  ( from the GK toward Houston street.)  Who took this photo?

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #374 on: October 25, 2018, 10:45:06 PM »
Your reponse does not address the point of my post. My point is the image you posted showing all those people pointing to the back of the head was phony crap. I think you did not address my critic because you cannot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #374 on: October 25, 2018, 10:45:06 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #375 on: October 25, 2018, 10:58:37 PM »
    Where is this guy in the Upper Left Hand Corner of the Altgens Pic, (wearing a Hat with a wide black band), situated inside Dealey Plaza?  His appearing in this Elevated position on a photo that is frequently Cropped is puzzling.

JohnM