Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 34608 times)

Offline Brian Doyle

Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #330 on: October 19, 2018, 06:24:27 PM »
Funny that Hill described the back of the head specifically, which just so happened to be what witnesses at Parkland drew when describing the wound they saw...Those drawn images were clearly in the rear occiput...

JFK was face-down when Clint hovered over him - which would anatomically expose the rear of the head and not the top...

JFK Assassination Forum

Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #330 on: October 19, 2018, 06:24:27 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #331 on: October 19, 2018, 07:05:33 PM »
Funny that Hill described the back of the head specifically, which just so happened to be what witnesses at Parkland drew when describing the wound they saw...Those drawn images were clearly in the rear occiput...

JFK was face-down when Clint hovered over him - which would anatomically expose the rear of the head and not the top...

He was not face down. All you have to do is use common sense, and read what Clint Hill said during his testimony.   He said when he got on top of the car, the president was "face up" in her lap. Mrs. Kennedy cradled his head and talked about his face from the forehead down being "so beautiful" during that interview, and how there was nothing missing from his forehead or his face.  The only portion of the head she described as being gone was the top. Nothing else. And if you think she would have allowed her husband to lie face down--which would inhibit his breathing--you have another thing coming.  This is typical, though.  You completely ignore the things the person who is holding his shattered head in her hands, yet totally rely on the man "hovering over him" and Mrs. Kennedy, both.  I also find it  difficult to believe that Hill saw as much as what he said he saw, due to the fact that Mrs. Kennedy covered his head during the ride to the hospital , and with his head "face-up in her lap".
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 07:13:35 PM by Steve Barber »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #332 on: October 19, 2018, 07:33:30 PM »
  I don't believe the Moorman photo was taken at Z 315 ................
I don't either. This is Z-311......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #332 on: October 19, 2018, 07:33:30 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #333 on: October 19, 2018, 07:39:34 PM »

He was not face down. All you have to do is use common sense, and read what Clint Hill said during his testimony.   He said when he got on top of the car, the president was "face up" in her lap. Mrs. Kennedy cradled his head and talked about his face from the forehead down being "so beautiful" during that interview, and how there was nothing missing from his forehead or his face.  The only portion of the head she described as being gone was the top. Nothing else. And if you think she would have allowed her husband to lie face down--which would inhibit his breathing--you have another thing coming.  This is typical, though.  You completely ignore the things the person who is holding his shattered head in her hands, yet totally rely on the man "hovering over him" and Mrs. Kennedy, both.  I also find it  difficult to believe that Hill saw as much as what he said he saw, due to the fact that Mrs. Kennedy covered his head during the ride to the hospital , and with his head "face-up in her lap".

Z 311 is very close to the same time as Altgens #6.....  The occupants of the Lincoln are very similar to the positions  they were in when Altgens snapped #6.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #334 on: October 19, 2018, 07:57:41 PM »
Well, except for the large occipital plug of hair, scalp, skull, and brain that Clint Hill saw up close in the rear seat and looked in to the large void cavity it left in the back of JFK's head in the back seat of the limo while he hunkered over him...

If I recall correctly...The skull fragment that was picked up from Elm Street was a piece of Occipital bone......

I just looked up the information... A young man named Billy Harper found a piece of the President's skull, it was lying near the south curb of Elm street, about 25 feet to the left rear of the position the car occupied at the time of the head shot.   It was presented to the Chief Pathologist at METHODIST Hospital and identified as occipital bone.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 08:17:06 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #334 on: October 19, 2018, 07:57:41 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #335 on: October 19, 2018, 08:16:31 PM »
Z 311 is very close to the same time as Altgens #6.....  The occupants of the Lincoln are very similar to the positions  they were in when Altgens snapped #6.

Not Connally.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #336 on: October 19, 2018, 08:20:20 PM »
Not Connally.

Connally's head is turned slightly to the right in Z 311 when compared to Altgen's #6 ....   Do you see something different?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #336 on: October 19, 2018, 08:20:20 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #337 on: October 19, 2018, 08:23:50 PM »
Yes, I see Connally starting to lean back onto his wife.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #337 on: October 19, 2018, 08:23:50 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #338 on: October 19, 2018, 08:24:14 PM »

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #339 on: October 19, 2018, 08:27:08 PM »
Yes, I see Connally starting to lean back onto his wife.

:-X

Is this going to be another one of those "here's what I think I see in the Zapruder film" arguments?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #339 on: October 19, 2018, 08:27:08 PM »

Mobile View