Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242  (Read 29641 times)

Online John Mytton

Re: Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #170 on: October 13, 2018, 07:31:17 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
                 This visual aide is a complete Joke. How wide is the slow lane?

You can't read a map, you haven't got a clue, why do you bother?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: October 13, 2018, 07:31:17 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

Chaney's motorcycle in Zapruder frame Z-242
« Reply #171 on: October 13, 2018, 07:46:29 AM »
I looked closer and you can see Chaney's antenna in the stabilized slow motion Zapruder video...It appears to be more forward than I realized around the back bumper of JFK's limo and out wide from it...

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #172 on: October 13, 2018, 08:08:11 AM »
Andrew, all I see in 307 is Hargis and Martin. Chaney's front fender becomes visible at 310 in the extra area below the bottom sprocket hole. But 3 seconds have elapsed since frame 255 which aligns with Alrgens 6 so it does not offer any usable info.
The tip of a motorcycle front fender is just becoming visible in z309, which is actually part of the exposure for z308.  The whole wheel becomes visible a few frames later.

It is interesting that we never see Jackson in the zfilm.  But Jackson and Chaney are riding side by side up Houston as seen in Hughes' film. So can we not assume that in the zfilm Jackson is always out of view to the left side of the frames? In z308 and after we could be seeing Jackson's motorcycle. 

In earlier frames, e.g. 193 we see Chaney on the right side at a position that appears to be well ahead of the QM security car an possibly up to the back of the President's car.  Is it not possible that Jackson was farther ahead?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: October 13, 2018, 08:08:11 AM »

Online Chris Bristow

« Reply #173 on: October 13, 2018, 08:26:46 AM »
Jackson was supposed to ride behind and to Chaney's right. The Nix film shows Him behind Chaney till some point after the head shot.

Offline Walt Cakebread

• Not This Member!
    Thumbs Up
    This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!

« Reply #174 on: October 13, 2018, 02:09:09 PM »
The tip of a motorcycle front fender is just becoming visible in z309, which is actually part of the exposure for z308.  The whole wheel becomes visible a few frames later.

It is interesting that we never see Jackson in the zfilm.  But Jackson and Chaney are riding side by side up Houston as seen in Hughes' film. So can we not assume that in the zfilm Jackson is always out of view to the left side of the frames? In z308 and after we could be seeing Jackson's motorcycle. 

In earlier frames, e.g. 193 we see Chaney on the right side at a position that appears to be well ahead of the QM security car an possibly up to the back of the President's car.  Is it not possible that Jackson was farther ahead?

"In earlier frames, e.g. 193 we see Chaney on the right side at a position that appears to be well ahead of the QM security car"

In Altgens #6  The front bumper of the QM is nearly touching the rear bumper of the Lincoln......And Chaney and his motorcycle  is alongside the Lincoln.

Robin this photo is a MUCH wider view than Altgens .... #6 right side was at the SW corner of the Daltex...and the Left side was at tyhe west edge of the fourth window from the SE corner of the TSBD.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 02:27:57 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: October 13, 2018, 02:09:09 PM »

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #175 on: October 13, 2018, 03:20:23 PM »
Jackson was supposed to ride behind and to Chaney's right. The Nix film shows Him behind Chaney till some point after the head shot.
In the Nix film, I don't see either Chaney or Jackson until after the head shot and at that point they appear to be side-by-side. They then appear to slow down as the car takes off with Chaney slowing down more rapidly as Jackson appears to go ahead.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #176 on: October 13, 2018, 03:25:07 PM »

Notice how they Now run away from the Altgens Photo? It remains the PROOF In The Pudding. Their Pirate Maps, their diagrams with Guesses as to the position of Altgens, etc = Deflection. They can Not get away from the Chaney Motorcycle Headlight being Unobstructed/visible on the Altgens Photo. Case Closed

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: October 13, 2018, 03:25:07 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

• Not This Member!
    Thumbs Up
    This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!

« Reply #177 on: October 13, 2018, 04:54:20 PM »
Here he comes the forum lurker, right on time to pedal his spam.

Your just a useless troll who is bitter and twisted because you don't have the skills to do what i do.

Robin....I've always thought you were one of the better members who could post and exchange ideas without  resorting to insults. and I respected you for that.    I admire your skills and applaud your research ......  try to stay outta the gutter.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #177 on: October 13, 2018, 04:54:20 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #178 on: October 13, 2018, 05:01:39 PM »
I don't know what this debate is about but last night I found a slow french stabilized Zapruder clip and you can see Chaney's antenna emerge around the frame 232 time period...It shows Chaney and his motorcycle are forward by the trunk area of Kennedy's limo and I made a mistake before... Chaney is out right of the limo which is why he isn't more visible...Chaney must be looking at the other motorcycle cops...

Offline Walt Cakebread

• Not This Member!
    Thumbs Up
    This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!

« Reply #179 on: October 13, 2018, 05:39:35 PM »
Easy for you to say Walt.

I try to help you and get spammed by Storing for doing so.

If he is your mate, you need to get better friends.

You don't know me Walt, when i am attacked i always take off the gloves.

There have been times when Royell has attacked me too.....So what.    That's his option .....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #179 on: October 13, 2018, 05:39:35 PM »

Mobile View