Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Chris Davidson's Zapruder film Re-enactment.  (Read 14064 times)

Offline Michael Walton

Re: Chris Davidson's Zapruder film Re-enactment.
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2019, 12:51:34 PM »
Advertisement
You still haven't answered my question, Chris. Was James Altgens wrong about saying no more shots were fired after Z313? And if he was wrong, how can you prove he was wrong?

No math or formulas are needed, Chris. Just answer the question. Prove that Altgens was wrong when he said with a great degree of certainty that no more shots were fired after the head shot, which we can all see in Z, Muchmore, and Nix.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2019, 12:51:34 PM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2019, 08:57:03 AM »
Full zoom all the way through, based on the extant Zfilm.
I'm not saying I necessarily believe that.

The Zapruder film narrative of full zoom plus Z conveniently/crucially not capturing the wall (and its contents) deprives us of seeing Z413 actually looking a bit like this.

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2019, 05:34:42 PM »
Robert,
The inset was on full zoom.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2019, 05:34:42 PM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2019, 04:17:43 PM »
Robert,
The inset was on full zoom.

Chris, I saw your recreation about 3 years ago and wondered 1) if you filmed using the exact settings as Zapruder 2) if so, how could the Z-413 look like the gigantic monstrosity we see/minus the wall

How does a recreation (like yours) using the same settings as Z's FOV appear so different?  Painted in scenery?

Your version is appears to be 1/6th of the Z film's. Am I missing something?

-------------------

Just out of interest, does anyone know the type of car (circled) used by Shaneyfelt? I'm curious as to the car's size in comparison to the limo

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2019, 07:16:13 PM »
After sizing this Z411 frame via John Costella's recommendation and then scaling mine at 89% along with a 2 degree ccw rotation and pin-cushion correction of -7.0(Photoshop), this is the comparison result:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2019, 07:16:13 PM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2019, 09:42:43 PM »
After sizing this Z411 frame via John Costella's recommendation and then scaling mine at 89% along with a 2 degree ccw rotation and pin-cushion correction of -7.0(Photoshop), this is the comparison result:

Forget what I said about your's being 1/6th. I was kinda jumping the gun with something I was thinking myself about the frame size being. Sorta answering it myself.

Notice how the 3 tallest pyracantha bushes match where: 1) the lampost at the end of the wall 2) in the walls end area where BDM and anybody else might have been 3) the tree next to the Turnpike sign. Which would mean the car was painted in larger than normal. Where the wall should be. Camouflaging the wall/Its contents.

Also, notice how the FBI recreation, real life Turnpike sign, it fits almost exactly into a space between the dark Presidential flag and tree in the Z film. To mee, it's like a painted scene. A cover-up.

Those Z-film pyracantha bushes are unrealistic, they were NOT that height on the day of the assassination.

As this FBI recreation 5 days later shows.

Interested to know what you think. Chris. I've found some other interesting thing's which I'll post.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2019, 07:04:15 PM »
You still haven't answered my question, Chris. Was James Altgens wrong about saying no more shots were fired after Z313? And if he was wrong, how can you prove he was wrong?

No math or formulas are needed, Chris. Just answer the question. Prove that Altgens was wrong when he said with a great degree of certainty that no more shots were fired after the head shot, which we can all see in Z, Muchmore, and Nix.

Bumping this because Davidson, who many, many people amazingly think this guy is some kind of expert, NEVER replied to my very simply question on this:

Was Altgens, who was there, wrong in his testimony? And is Davidson, who was not, right?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2019, 07:04:15 PM »