Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Chris Davidson's Zapruder film Re-enactment.  (Read 13801 times)

Offline Chris Davidson

Re: Chris Davidson's Zapruder film Re-enactment.
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2019, 10:44:11 PM »
Advertisement
How might the (z168-z171=3.734mph) reduction appear in other parts of the film, look toward the headshot:
The plat (at 1"=10ft) has the limo at z301 using Moorman's inner left foot through JFK and onto Z = approx 7.2ft traveled onto z313
Using 1 second: 18.3/12 = 1.525 x 7.2ft = 10.98ft per sec / 1.47 = 7.469mph
The average speed (slip up by Shaneyfelt) is referred to as 11.2mph.
What was the average speed reduced by in terms of mph to get to the limo's speed from Z301-z313?
Does that answer ring a bell?
What is the ratio of 7.469/11.2?
What is the ratio of 3.734/11.2?
Mr. SPECTER. Is that a constant average speed or does that speed reflect any variations in the movement of the car?
Mr. SHANEYFELT. That is the overall average from 161 to 313. It does not mean that it was traveling constantly at 11.2, because it was more than likely going faster in some areas and slightly slower in some areas. It is only an average speed over the entire run.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2019, 10:44:11 PM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2019, 07:52:37 AM »
Remember, it's not how fast the limo was moving, it's what the limo's speed was reduced to in terms of frame count. Such as the following:
zframe 168-z171 was entered as a distance of .9ft traveled.
Extend that over 1 second of time:
18.3/3 = 6.1 x .9ft = 5.49ft traveled
30ft distance via the diorama / 5.49ft per sec = 5.464sec duration
5.464sec x 18.3frames per sec = 100 frames
A 100 frame adjustment?
Governor CONNALLY. As we looked at them this morning, and as you related the numbers to me, it appeared to me that I was hit in the range between 130 or 131, I don't remember precisely, up to 134, in that bracket.
Mr. SPECTER. May I suggest to you that it was 231?
Governor CONNALLY. Well, 231 and 234, then.
Mr. SPECTER. The series under our numbering system starts with a higher number when the car comes around the turn, so when you come out of the sign, which was----
Governor CONNALLY. It was just after we came out of the sign, for whatever that sequence of numbers was, and if it was 200, I correct my testimony. It was 231 to about 234. It was within that range.

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2019, 08:55:31 AM »
Actually, it all started with this:
The limo traveling 2.24(public version CE884) or 3.74mph(CE884 version on final WC plat may1964) below.

The diorama provided a distance for us.
Does this CE884 version reflect a continuation of data previous to z168 and back to Position A where Position A = Zframe# ?
Using the provided WC documentation, this creates a distance of 50.7ft between z168 and Position A.
From z168-z171, the limo speed is .3ft per frame = 3.734mph =5.49ft per sec
169frames x .3ft per frame = 50.7ft
Was the limo traveling 3.734 mph for that 50.7ft?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2019, 08:55:31 AM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2019, 04:40:48 PM »
Actually, it all started with this:

What does the reduction in limo speed look like from z168-z186(red box entries).
I like converting to seconds of time:
18.3/18 = 1.01666... x 21.6ft(distanced traveled z168-z186) = 21.96ft per sec/1.47(1mph) = 14.938mph
14.938mph - 3.734mph = 11.2mph = Shaneyfelt average
14.938/2 = 7.469mph = limo speed from z301-z313
Notice a theme reoccurring throughout.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2019, 04:47:09 PM »
And every time I post something that rebut's Davidson's illogical "67% of the frames were removed from the Z film" theory, he'll either throw up more math fractions and formulas.

** Answer my question, Chris **

It's a simple matter:

The photo above shows the view of the old guy when he sees the head shot and panics. You can clearly see his reaction when he realizes what has happened. His reaction takes place in the Muchmore film. Here's the key:

** In the Muchmore film, his line of site toward the limo is UPWARD toward Elm Street. **

Now look at the above. I've put his line of sight with red dots. But according to your logic, the shots took place where the blue dots are, which is why the evil geniuses - according to you - had to remove frames to bring the film up to Z313. There is *NO PROOF* or any testimony anywhere that says ANY of the witnesses heard or saw any shots down where that blue mark is on the above.

So if the final "flurry of shells" as the SS driver described it took place at the Z313, and if the old guy is looking upward toward Elm at that time, how in the world did the conspirators spin the old guy's body around in Muchmore so he's looking upward in the Muchmore film?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2019, 04:47:09 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2019, 05:22:10 PM »
And every time I post something that rebut's Davidson's illogical "67% of the frames were removed from the Z film" theory, he'll either throw up more math fractions and formulas.

It's a simple matter:

The photo above shows the view of the old guy when he sees the head shot and panics. You can clearly see his reaction when he realizes what has happened. His reaction takes place in the Muchmore film. Here's the key:

** In the Muchmore film, his line of site toward the limo is UPWARD toward Elm Street. **

Now look at the above. I've put his line of sight with red dots. But according to your logic, the shots took place where the blue dots are, which is why the evil geniuses - according to you - had to remove frames to bring the film up to Z313. There is *NO PROOF* or any testimony anywhere that says ANY of the witnesses heard or saw any shots down where that blue mark is on the above.

So if the final "flurry of shells" as the SS driver described it took place at the Z313, and if the old guy is looking upward toward Elm at that time, how in the world did the conspirators spin the old guy's body around in Muchmore so he's looking upward in the Muchmore film?

(1) Which Man specifically are you referencing when you say, "Old Guy"?  All 3 guys on The Steps are almost directly facing Elm St. How would 1 of them possibly look "upward Toward Elm"? Do you mean looking Down Elm/East Toward Houston St?

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2019, 08:38:03 PM »

It's a simple matter:

When you learn how to interpret the diorama along with the plat, then maybe you can figure out where the SS/FBI determined the last shot to be.
Until then, you just proved the SS/FBI last shot (which is not z313) scenario with your LOS "upward" toward Elm St comment.
btw, the red X is where Altgens is approx standing in the extant Zfilm.
He being the one that said he was how close to a headshot?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2019, 08:38:03 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2019, 03:03:15 PM »
I think you're very confused, Chris. First, your drawing remarkably almost matches mine. I'm assuming, though, that your red X is Altgens? If so, you're wrong about that, Chris. He was up much further than that. He's out of the frame in Muchmore because he was up further on Elm.

Second, Altgens marked himself on CE 354 exactly where he was and can be seen in the Z film. Any serious researcher of this case sees Altgens as he's standing in the exact same position he points himself out (#3) in CE354 as you see him in the Z film. This further negates where you *think* he was in your diagram.

Third, he said he heard no more shots after the head shot. This is accurate and is also accurate from other witnesses. The shots stopped after Z313.

Fourth, Altgens said he was "about 15 feet away" from the head shot, which is more or less about right. If you look at CE354 where he marked himself and then allow the car to move a little bit further down to when Z313 takes place, it's exactly in the same position as the diorama, the Muchmore film, the Z film, and the Nix film. Please don't hold it against Altens though, Chris, if his "15 feet away" quote would ever be inaccurate. It's just an estimate from someone who was where he said he was but didn't go back seconds after it was all over with a measuring tape to get the exact distance.

Fifth, as your blue X marks as well as mine shows, that blue X is roughly where Altgens said he pointed his camera toward and took his final photo showing Jackie up on top of the trunk (or climbing back in rather) with Hill up there too. With no witness at all reporting, including Altgens himself, that no other shots were ever fired this far down the street and all shots ending at Z313, it's impossible for more shots to have occurred like you think they did way down by the blue X.

Sixth, people make mistakes, Chris. All kinds of crazy reports were coming in minutes after the shooting took place. Witnesses have said some pretty goofy stuff in this case. Altgens was obviously where he said he was, but we shouldn't hold him down to being exactly and precisely "...15 feet away." And yes, there was a conspiracy in this case, but just because the FBI agents made a mistake in putting cars on a diorama too far down the street, then realizing their mistake and moving them up to the actual and correct position, doesn't mean something sinister took place.

Seventh, the FBI got it right the second time around with their diorama, Chris. The first time was a simple mistake that they corrected and was not corrected because of some nefarious reason, Chris. The proof is all of the films mentioned above match up perfectly where the final shots at Z313 take place. The old guy - looking upward and facing the Muchmore camera - reacts perfectly to these final shots that took place.