Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Chris Davidson's Zapruder film Re-enactment.  (Read 13795 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Chris Davidson's Zapruder film Re-enactment.
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2019, 10:54:02 PM »
Advertisement
Thanks for replying Chris. Chris do you know if Zapruder used only full zoom from the get go? I seem to remember someone once mentioned he toggled the setting? maybe I imagined it.

--------------

@Royell, true, I have been playing around with a few interesting thing's. I'll post them here when I've finished -- re the wall's end + Shaneyfelt recreation

I will be looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Your previous work exposing the shortcomings of the Shaneyfelt recreation were groundbreaking. The Black Dog Man Nook along with The Wall being totally MIA on the Z Film will Not go away.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 10:55:34 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2019, 10:54:02 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2019, 09:28:16 PM »
What Chris Davidson did was NOT ground breaking but a joke. The Shaneyfelt recreation - the diorama that was created - was a simple mistake of measurements and nothing more. Yet, Davidson has gone on and on ad nauseum with ridiculous math formulas to try to prove that the Z film was altered in some way. It wasn't. His silly theory is so silly that on another site, they made an hilarious parody of it. Look it up.

Not everything about this case is a big, grand conspiracy. Davidson's "67% of the frames removed" theory is right up there with the stolen and altered body, the double Oswald with double Moms, and all of the other goofy theories.

If there's any proof that the film(s) are legit, all you have to do is watch this:

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2019, 04:37:06 PM »
What Chris Davidson did was NOT ground breaking but a joke. The Shaneyfelt recreation - the diorama that was created - was a simple mistake of measurements and nothing more. Yet, Davidson has gone on and on ad nauseum with ridiculous math formulas to try to prove that the Z film was altered in some way. It wasn't. His silly theory is so silly that on another site, they made an hilarious parody of it. Look it up.

Not everything about this case is a big, grand conspiracy. Davidson's "67% of the frames removed" theory is right up there with the stolen and altered body, the double Oswald with double Moms, and all of the other goofy theories.

If there's any proof that the film(s) are legit, all you have to do is watch this:

Everytime MW posts this sync video, I respond with my own version and ask the question " How is it possible that (Jackie with her elbow planted on the trunk deck and her rear end up in the air) she can sit down into the limo backseat in 1/3 of a second.
Please show us a recreation of Jackie's extraordinary feat.
This also happens to be at a point where the Nix film is cut. Coincidence!!! I think not.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CFdpSs8Bt4f-GVJOCOl2wDXdpu-uNjQX/view?usp=sharing

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2019, 04:37:06 PM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2019, 04:41:43 PM »
Thanks for replying Chris. Chris do you know if Zapruder used only full zoom from the get go? I seem to remember someone once mentioned he toggled the setting? maybe I imagined it.

--------------

@Royell, true, I have been playing around with a few interesting thing's. I'll post them here when I've finished -- re the wall's end + Shaneyfelt recreation
Full zoom all the way through, based on the extant Zfilm.
I'm not saying I necessarily believe that.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2019, 11:15:26 PM »
Here's the basis for Davidson's "66% of the frames removed" -

Above is the diorama that the FBI made. The car is further down than we know where it was. But according to Davidson, the FBI was sinister with this model. Because they had the car further down, they then had to remove frames from the Z film in order to make everything sync up.

Really?

So now I ask Davidson - watch the Muchmore film:

Now, let's say that the shots really happened further down like Davidson believes. How can a completely different film of the same event, and from the opposite angle, show that old man standing on the steps looking *upward* toward Elm reacting to the head shot that supposedly took place further down the street?

If Davidson is right, you'd think the old man was looking to the left or downward toward the car when the head shot hits. But he's not - he's looking up toward Elm when the shot hits.

You simply cannot seriously think that this type of physical action can be faked in a home movie like this.

Now Davidson is also saying, "Well, the frames were removed and the proof of that is Jackie's movements are weird."

They look normal to me, Chris. You're simply seeing (imagining) things.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2019, 11:15:26 PM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2019, 08:37:03 AM »
24 remaining Muchmore frames after the Z313 headshot equates to approx Z337. Interesting that Muchmore stops filming after a total of approx 3.6 seconds.
When does the Muchmore film get cut, well just before this point:
I guess these people just had a delayed reaction to Z313. Not
Mr. ALTGENS - Because I didn't see who fired it. After the Presidential car moved a little past me, I took another picture--now, just let me back up here--I was prepared to make a picture at the very instant the President was shot. I had refocused to 15 feet because I wanted a good closeup of the President and Mrs. Kennedy, and that's why I know that it would be right at 15 feet, because I had prefocused in that area, and I had my camera almost to my eye when it happened and that's as far as I got with my camera.

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2019, 04:46:41 PM »
Whether on wide angle, normal or telephoto, good luck reproducing this anomaly.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2019, 04:46:41 PM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2019, 05:01:43 PM »
Using Math, can you figure out the problem between Myers multi film sync and Itek's input on the Nix film?