Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"  (Read 51674 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2018, 08:36:11 PM »
Advertisement
So Sir, is it your contention that the reference I made, regarding timing of comments and accompanying hand gestures during the referenced filmed interview, should be considered to be a misstatement?
I wouldn't put it quite like that  :)

I think what I said is clear.
Walk: ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2018, 08:36:11 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2018, 08:51:21 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2018, 10:27:00 PM »
It was too dangerous for Mack to delve into yet not so dangerous for him to leave that part of the interview intact so that others can see the clue and follow up with their own inquiries? Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds?

Anything goes in CT CrankVille... so no, he doesn't.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 10:28:43 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2018, 10:27:00 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2018, 10:48:52 PM »
So why didn't Mack edit out the claim that Oswald was seen by Frazier after the event?

Why doesn't Frazier 'come clean' and spill the beans? Is he still concerned about his safety or is it because he has nothing new to offer except scrambled thoughts and memories of a event that happened 50+ years ago?

I get the impression from interviews over recent years that Frazier could, without much effort, be lead into 'confessing' contradictions to his original statements and inventing new information out of nothing.

Like I said I feel pity for the guy.

I agree that he seemed somewhat mixed up. I don't really put much faith in Buell's account: For instance, Mack asked him if he saw Oswald after the shooting, he responds no, then later describes seeing Oswald coming out the back.

Ah, the vagaries of memory...

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2018, 08:23:30 PM »
Craig died in May 1975 by his own hand. That's almost 12 years after the assassination yet he had to be murdered? What wacky BS aren't you prepared to swallow?

I think there is something wrong in Albert's head.  That's why he keeps writing paragraph after paragraph after paragraph, mostly cluttered with ad hominem and baseless assumptions.  I have submitted a sampling of his writings to a qualified psychologist, and am waiting for her conclusions.  But I seem to see a similarity with his writings and that of the esteemed journalist Ralph Cinque and, the best of them all........ Barbara Hartwell (as in Barbara Hartwell vs. CIA)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 08:29:00 PM by Mark A. Oblazney »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2018, 08:23:30 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2018, 04:45:34 PM »
It's because you don't have the evidence, and you know it.  There's enough misinformation on this forum without you adding to it.  You lied about Frazier locating Stanton in the prayerman position, you lied about what Rosa and Wanda said, you lied about Frazier saying he saw Oswald head up Elm, and you lied about Lovelady listing people from "his left to his right".

In fact, the way you tell that Brian is lying is when he makes a claim about something somebody said without providing the exact quote.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2018, 06:49:45 PM »
Pure unadulterated fabrication.  What is the evidence that "out front" actually meant "in the domino room"?

The "Out Front With Shelley" statement was given by Harvey who saw Shelley not out front but in the Domino Room after Shelley split from Lovelady.

Where does the above  nonsense come from?    FBI agent James Bookhout wrote ( pg 619 WR) ..."Oswald stated that he took his coke down to the first floor .....He thereafter went OUTSIDE and stood around with Foreman Bill Shelly ( The name appears to have been altered) He thereafter went home."

Lee was curious about what had caused officer Baker to burst into the second floor lunchroom with a drawn revolver.   He wouldn't have gone to the Domino room on the first floor, when the action was taking place OUTSIDE.   He told the interrogators that he went OUTSIDE.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2018, 06:49:45 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2018, 04:07:35 PM »
Actually, I thought that the "out front" comment, attributed to LeeHarveyOswald, actually came from notes made by DPD Captain WillFritz, that in my conclusion, were lacking specifics as to who said what.

Yes, but it's expanded upon by Bookhout's report of the interrogation:

"Oswald stated that on November 22, 1963, at the time of the search of the Texas School Book Depository building by Dallas police officers, he was on the second floor of said building, having just purchased a Coca-cola form the soft-drink machine, at which time a police officer came into the room with pistol drawn and asked him if he worked there. Mr. Truly was present and verified that he was an employee and the police officer thereafter left the room and continued through the building. Oswald stated that he took this Coke down to the first floor and stood around and had lunch in the employees lunch room. He thereafter went outside and stood around for five or ten minutes with foreman Bill Shelly, and thereafter went home. He stated that he left work because, in his opinion, based upon remarks of Bill Shelly, he did not believe that there was going to be anymore work that day due to the confusion in the building.. He stated after arriving at his residence, then he went to a movie where he was subsequently apprehended by the Dallas Police Department."

From this account, "out with Bill Shelley in front" occurred after the encounter with the officer in the lunch room.