Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"  (Read 50778 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2018, 10:48:57 PM »
Advertisement
She used "Uh-huh" more than 60 times in her WC testimony and in each instance the only sensible interpretation is that it means "Yes".

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/bledsoe.htm

So now we are interpretating sounds rather than simply asking a witness under oath what that sound means..... Great stuff!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2018, 10:48:57 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2018, 10:52:32 PM »
If you put as much effort into reading the evidence as you put into your weak insults then maybe you wouldn't be known as the Forum Clown.

Mr. BALL - Had you ever seen him wear this shirt before, when he was around your house?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - No.
Mr. BALL - First time you ever saw the shirt was when you saw him on the bus?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Uh-huh.

JohnM

Why don't you provide supporting evidence for Bledsoe's claim that LHO spent time at her rooming house?

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2018, 10:57:51 PM »
So now we are interpretating sounds rather than simply asking a witness under oath what that sound means..... Great stuff!

I wasn't there to ask her to to use "yes" instead of "Uh-huh" and it's likely IMO that those who were there found it grating. It is obviously her substitute for yes and if the intent was to make a witness relaxed then it would be poor form to pull her up every time and remind her to articulate "yes".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2018, 10:57:51 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2018, 11:00:46 PM »
Why don't you provide supporting evidence for Bledsoe's claim that LHO spent time at her rooming house?

Why do you keep running Caprio, I continually post evidence and you continually ignore it.

Let's take a look at the following Bledsoe affidavit and can you tell us how Bledsoe on the very next day knew so much about the bus journey that Oswald took, or was she just part of your massive/tiny conspiracy?

AFFIDAVIT IN ANY FACT
THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF DALLAS
BEFORE ME, Patsy Collins, a Notary Public in and for said County, State of Texas, on this day personally appeared Mrs. Mary E. Bledsoe, w/f 67, 621 N. Marsalis, Dallas, Texas, Telephone WH2-1985 who, after being by me duly sworn, on oath deposes and says:

Last Friday, November 22, 1963, I went downtown to see the President. I stood on Main Street just across the street from Titche's until the parade passed by. The I walked over to Elm Street and caught a bus to go home. The bus traveled West on Elm Street to about Murphy Street and made a stop and that is when I saw Lee Oswald get on the bus. The traffic was heavy and it took quite sometime [sic] to travel two or three blocks. During that time someone made the statement that the President had been shot and while the bus was stopped due to the heavy traffic, Oswald got off the bus and I didn't see him again. I know this man was Lee Oswald because he lived in my home from October 7, 1963 to October 14, 1963.

/s/ Mrs. Mary E. Bledsoe

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN BEFORE ME THIS 23rd DAY OF November A.D. 1963

/s/ Patsy Collins
Notary Public, Dallas County, Texas

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2018, 11:04:08 PM »
I wasn't there to ask her to to use "yes" instead of "Uh-huh" and it's likely IMO that those who were there found it grating. It is obviously her substitute for yes and if the intent was to make a witness relaxed then it would be poor form to pull her up every time and remind her to articulate "yes".

"It is obviously" 

Really?

But then again, it's only the murder of a President, so yes... let's just go with "Uh-huh", right?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2018, 11:04:08 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2018, 11:06:24 PM »

Steve, you are absolutely right, "uh-huh" has and will always be perfectly interchangeable with "yes" and since Weidmann was caught out yet again he's trying this worthless tact as diversion.

JohnM

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2018, 11:09:19 PM »
"It is obviously" 

Really?

But then again, it's only the murder of a President, so yes... let's just go with "Uh-huh", right?

On more than 60 occasions she used "Uh-huh". Read her testimony and see for yourself that it is obviously her substitute for "Yes".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2018, 11:09:19 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2018, 11:12:25 PM »
Why do you keep running Caprio, I continually post evidence and you continually ignore it.

Let's take a look at the following Bledsoe affidavit and can you tell us how Bledsoe on the very next day knew so much about the bus journey that Oswald took, or was she just part of your massive/tiny conspiracy?

AFFIDAVIT IN ANY FACT
THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF DALLAS
BEFORE ME, Patsy Collins, a Notary Public in and for said County, State of Texas, on this day personally appeared Mrs. Mary E. Bledsoe, w/f 67, 621 N. Marsalis, Dallas, Texas, Telephone WH2-1985 who, after being by me duly sworn, on oath deposes and says:

Last Friday, November 22, 1963, I went downtown to see the President. I stood on Main Street just across the street from Titche's until the parade passed by. The I walked over to Elm Street and caught a bus to go home. The bus traveled West on Elm Street to about Murphy Street and made a stop and that is when I saw Lee Oswald get on the bus. The traffic was heavy and it took quite sometime [sic] to travel two or three blocks. During that time someone made the statement that the President had been shot and while the bus was stopped due to the heavy traffic, Oswald got off the bus and I didn't see him again. I know this man was Lee Oswald because he lived in my home from October 7, 1963 to October 14, 1963.

/s/ Mrs. Mary E. Bledsoe

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN BEFORE ME THIS 23rd DAY OF November A.D. 1963

/s/ Patsy Collins
Notary Public, Dallas County, Texas

JohnM

Only in Johnny's world is an affidavit by Bledsoe proof for Bledsoe's claim that Oswald spent time at her boarding house!

can you tell us how Bledsoe on the very next day knew so much about the bus journey that Oswald took,

Nope, but Bledsoe gave her affidavit one day after Oswald was arrested and her her claim (true or false) may well have been the origin for that particular WC story.

Btw, and this might confuse Johnny, I do think it is fair to conclude from the available evidence that somebody who looked like Oswald did get on a bus coming down Elm street.