Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"  (Read 51892 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2018, 04:32:53 PM »
Advertisement
Lets not quibble....  The really important and essential points are....

3. Oswald sees Jarman and Norman enter the building around 12:26

4. Oswald is still on the first floor at 12:30

Lee was most certainly NOT on the sixth floor at the time JFK was murdered....

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2018, 04:32:53 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2018, 08:42:53 PM »
Nearly right...

But! The Bookhout-Hosty joint report, and the second-floor sightings of Oswald by Carolyn Arnold and Sarah Stanton, help us reconstruct what Oswald really told Captain Fritz:

1. Oswald goes downstairs to eat his lunch at about 12:15
2. Oswald buys coke in second-floor lunchroom

No return visit to the second-floor lunchroom! Baker and Truly lied about when and where they encountered Oswald!

The question now becomes: where exactly on the first floor was Oswald when President John F. Kennedy passed the building?

"...second floor sightings.................help us reconstruct what Oswald really told Captain Fritz..."

??? Walk: BS: ::)
So if not a fit, no need to quit, just label 'a liar'?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 09:10:41 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #98 on: November 12, 2018, 05:29:14 PM »
So he stood around with Shelley. Agreed? And he overheard Shelley talking about maybe ceasing work? Good so far?

Given that Oswald just had to ask Shelley to confirm that work would stop for the day, a good investigator might consider the possibility that the eventual prime suspect wasn't about to risk being told to stay at the scene.

Sounds like a familiar MO regarding Oswald showing up, unannounced, at the Paine's the previous evening, rather than calling ahead and risk being turned down.

If you ask me.

Speculating on somebody's motives for doing something is not "investigating".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: November 12, 2018, 05:29:14 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2018, 08:43:56 PM »
Speculating on somebody's motives for doing something is not "investigating".

The word investigate has several applications and works in my case here, since I'm an inquisitive observer posting to a thread of a discussion forum. We are not in court here John.

Anyway, I have precedent on my side re Oswald failing to gain permission from those in charge, rather than acting of his own accord...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 08:49:27 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2018, 07:39:21 PM »
The word investigate has several applications and works in my case here, since I'm an inquisitive observer posting to a thread of a discussion forum. We are not in court here John.

Anyway, I have precedent on my side re Oswald failing to gain permission from those in charge, rather than acting of his own accord...

Chapped man said....I'm an inquisitive observer    Normally this statement would mean that the person doubted the information and was curious if it was the truth, thus, he is inquisitive .....But such is not the case with ol Chappie....   His mind is incapable of rationalizing and assimilating information...  Chappie accepts whatever the man with the badge (credentials) tells him to believe.   If Mr authority tells Chappie that the sun rises in the North then it becomes the gospel to Chappie.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2018, 07:39:21 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2018, 05:31:35 PM »
2. Oswald sees Jarman and Norman enter the building around 12:26
3. Oswald is still on the first floor at 12:30
4. Oswald buys coke in second-floor lunchroom

Nearly right...

But! The Bookhout-Hosty joint report, and the second-floor sightings of Oswald by Carolyn Arnold and Sarah Stanton, help us reconstruct what Oswald really told Captain Fritz:

2. Oswald buys coke in second-floor lunchroom

No return visit to the second-floor lunchroom! Baker and Truly lied about when and where they encountered Oswald!

The question now becomes: where exactly on the first floor was Oswald when President John F. Kennedy passed the building?

There is reliable provable evidence that DPD Officer ML Baker, accompanied by TSBD Bldg Superintendent RS Truly, entered the TSBD Bldg some seconds after the Limousine driven by SSA BillGreer, with SSA RoyKellerman in the front passenger seat, and carrying PresidentJohnKennedySr and wife Jackie, as well as GovernorJohnConnallyJr and wife Nellie, turned west onto Elm St and drove past the TSBD Bldg Elm St Main Entrance portal. And, there is reliable provable evidence that SarahStanton, then employed at the TSBD Bldg, was standing on the Elm St Entrance landing, and that CarolynArnold, also then employed at the TSBD Bldg, was standing on the Elm St Entrance stairs, as the Limousine drove past the bldg.

Therefor, "the second-floor sightings of Oswald by Carolyn Arnold and Sarah Stanton", would have occurred no later than 12:28:30 pm, as indicated.. And, the SecondFloorLunchRoomEncounter would have occurred between 12:31:00pm and 12:32:00 pm, with OfficerBaker and SuperintendentTruly entering the TSBD Bldg at or near 12:30:45pm, as indicated, and said entrance was to the first floor. So, I have to conclude, based on reliable provable indicative evidentiary information, that any claim that LeeHarvey Oswald was still on the first floor at 12:30:00pm, and/or as the Limousine piloted by SSAs and carrying President and MrsKennedy as well as Governor and MrsConnally drove past the bldg, is at best, problematic.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 05:44:00 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2018, 05:40:04 PM »
Therefor, "the second-floor sightings of Oswald by Carolyn Arnold and Sarah Stanton", would have occurred no later than 12:28:30 pm, as indicated.. And, the SecondFloorLunchRoomEncounter would have occurred between 12:31:00pm and 12:32:00 pm, with OfficerBaker and SuperintendentTruly entering the TSBD Bldg at or near 12:30:45pm, as indicated, and said entrance was to the first floor. So, I have to conclude, based on reliable provable indicative evidentiary information, that any claim that LeeHarvey Oswald as still on the first floor at 12:30:00pm, and/or as the Limousine piloted by SSAs and carrying President and MrsKennedy as well as Governor and MrsConnally drove past the bldg, is at best, problematic.

You think it's a problem for a person to go from the first floor to the second floor in 1-2 minutes?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2018, 05:40:04 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #103 on: November 14, 2018, 05:49:18 PM »
There is reliable provable evidence that DPD Officer ML Baker, accompanied by TSBD Bldg Superintendent RS Truly, entered the TSBD Bldg some seconds after the Limousine driven by SSA BillGreer, with SSA RoyKellerman in the front passenger seat, and carrying PresidentJohnKennedySr and wife Jackie, as well as GovernorJohnConnallyJr and wife Nellie, turned west onto Elm St and drove past the TSBD Bldg Elm St Main Entrance portal. And, there is reliable provable evidence that SarahStanton, then employed at the TSBD Bldg, was standing on the Elm St Entrance landing, and that CarolynArnold, also then employed at the TSBD Bldg, was standing on the Elm St Entrance stairs, as the Limousine drove past the bldg.

Therefor, "the second-floor sightings of Oswald by Carolyn Arnold and Sarah Stanton", would have occurred no later than 12:28:30 pm, as indicated.. And, the SecondFloorLunchRoomEncounter would have occurred between 12:31:00pm and 12:32:00 pm, with OfficerBaker and SuperintendentTruly entering the TSBD Bldg at or near 12:30:45pm, as indicated, and said entrance was to the first floor. So, I have to conclude, based on reliable provable indicative evidentiary information, that any claim that LeeHarvey Oswald was still on the first floor at 12:30:00pm, and/or as the Limousine piloted by SSAs and carrying President and MrsKennedy as well as Governor and MrsConnally drove past the bldg, is at best, problematic.
You think it's a problem for a person to go from the first floor to the second floor in 1-2 minutes?
I maintain and rely on my conclusion as stated. However, for clarification, if you feel a need to offer an objection, could you be a little more specific?