Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"  (Read 51740 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2018, 04:08:26 AM »
Advertisement
Hey, Tom !

Since you mentioned Roger Charles, would he happen to be related to Ellen Charles, who was Marjorie Post's granddaughter?  You do remember that Mary Draper Janney was on the Board of Directors at Hillwood Museum, which is where I met her back in the day, as they say.  Do you also know of her relationship to Woods Hole and Bill Walton?  Really cracked open a nut there, huh?

Mark, I hope you have found what you sought so long and it sounds like you have interesting roots.
Good luck processing what you & DNA science have opened doors to. You probably have forgotten more than I
am able to remember, and you seem a bottomless resource of valuable information.

Ellen is a horsewoman, ehhh? R. Gavin Charles (His mother Frances Louise Charles's 2009 metro DC area obit
includes him as Gavin, seems unlikely to be directly related to Ellen Charles.

This is link to info on R. Gavin's grandfather....
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/150484035

This was the "lipstick," in author Dr. Janney's own words, before I wiped it off the pig,:
The Autodaf of Lisa Pease and James DiEugenio Tomas de Torquemada and the Spanish Inquisition return in a new era of suppression of freedom of thought and adherence to a rigid dogma - namely their own prejudices!
By Peter Janney  July 6, 2012

....And so in Pease's fantasy world, nothing matters (or is able to be grasped) except her distorted perception of her own opinions that have no real basis in factual evidence.

But not yet content, Pease wants her supporters to believe that all of this "illustrates Janney's shortcomings as a researcher."...

....In addition, Ms. Pease can't even seem to fathom or consider how "Lt. William L. Mitchell," a man who told police he was jogging on the towpath when he passed Mary Meyer ? allegedly just before the murder took place ? told police that a "Negro male" matching Wiggins' description was following her in an effort to frame Ray Crump. "Mitchell" would then testify against Crump at the murder trial nine months later in July 1965 as part of the CIA's assassination operation. It doesn't seem to matter to Pease that "Mitchell" has never been able to be located since the trial, or that his known address during that time was documented as a "CIA safe house" by three separate former CIA employees. At the time of trial in July 1965, Mitchell told a reporter that he had since retired from the military and was now a mathematics instructor at Georgetown University ? yet no record of his employment there could ever be located, nor was there ever any bona-fide military service record located for "Mitchell," either in the Pentagon where he was listed in the directory at the time of the murder, or in the main military data base in St. Louis. This was thoroughly researched by the Peabody Award-winning journalist Roger Charles, as discussed in my book, a fact that Pease fails to mention in one of her many deliberate omissions, which also included Damore's consultation with L. Fletcher Prouty (as documented by Damore's attorney James H. Smith) to finally understand who "Mitchell" was, before Damore confronted him. Of course, Lisa Pease is entitled to whatever flawed point of view she wants to embrace, but she's not entitled to her own set of facts.....
Mary's Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, Mary ...
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1510708936

Peter Janney - 2016 - ‎Preview - ‎More editions
The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, Mary Pinchot Meyer, and Their Vision for World Peace: Third Edition Peter ... 2 Mr. Scully focused his attack on the conclusions I had presented about the prosecution witness William L. Mitchell, ...

Janney struck me as disturbed to the degree of shrill and trumpian (aka, "It ain't me, babe."). Janney and Albert have found each other.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 04:18:14 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2018, 04:08:26 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2018, 07:09:45 PM »
You all make it sound like it would have taken Oswald way to long to buy a coke so that makes the time limited as to what LHO could have done before he is confronted by Marion Baker and Truly . It probably took about 7 seconds for LHO to buy his coke . Geez !

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2018, 08:03:37 PM »
He believes what he says, therefore he's not lying.

Fair point.  If he's not lying, then he is delusional.  Either way, he is wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2018, 08:03:37 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2018, 03:10:37 AM »
Yeah...... The little cluehound solved the Hendrix accidental death, too, Tom.  Dang, Sherlock !!  So who shot Jack Kennedy, Albert?

Mark, I hope you've enjoyed today's "All Saints' Day" festivities. Any special plans for "All Trolls' Day," tomorrow?
I don't plan to feed them.

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2018, 02:41:53 PM »
Mark, I hope you've enjoyed today's "All Saints' Day" festivities. Any special plans for "All Trolls' Day," tomorrow?
I don't plan to feed them.
Well, I DID enjoy the Samhain, Tom, but did not participate in any "rituals".  Haven't been to Confession yet, need to cleanse my spirit soon before receiving Holy Communion, eh? 

But here, it seems every day is "All Trolls' Day"........ celebrating the Feast of St. Albert ?  LOL+

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2018, 02:41:53 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2018, 07:17:08 PM »
I'm LOL-ing listening to your interview of the daughter-in-law and grandaughter with all your leading questions.  She says he had a Pepsi and you say that it must have been a Coke.  She says that he was going back to the room where he worked, and that he went back upstairs before the motorcade arrived and you claim that he was "certainly" in the lunchroom when the shots were fired.  She says he was on the stairs and you morph that into he was in the lunchroom.  You falsely tell them that you've "done the footwork" and located Sarah all the way to the left on the front steps in NBC newsreel footage.  You even argue with them about tall Sarah was and how much she weighed and what color her hair is!  They say the enhanced image looks too young and too pretty to be Sarah and you tell them that the only thing that's important is that it's a woman.  Then you misrepresent Frazier saying that Sarah was standing right next to him without telling them that Frazier placed her to his left, not to his right.

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2018, 10:09:17 PM »
So let's see how much you led her in your private messages.

So Wanda's memory of what she was told isn't reliable -- except when it is.

Did Wanda say that or was that just your realization (ie. your invention)?

In the interview that you actually posted, she quite clearly says that he was going back up to the room that he worked in.

Because your argument isn't even self-consistent and you know it.  Ergo, all of this scrambling and special pleading.

Gosh, John, I wonder when St. Al-but is gonna have a 'Fireside Chat' with ol' Buell ???   LOL !!!!!!!!!!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2018, 10:09:17 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2018, 09:33:02 PM »

Shortly after earlier gesturing with his right hand while discussing SarahStanton, near and/or after the 0:35:30 mark of the video, BuellWesleyFrazier seems to indicate he saw LeeHarveyOswald on Houston St some minutes after the assassination/ shooting, and LHO then crossed the street walking away from the TSBD Bldg.
Admittedly however, for clarification as I recall, the after the assassination LHO sighting by BWF is information I only recently became aware of. So, either new or memory ex.

He was gesturing with his right hand throughout. I didn't see anything different when talking about Sarah Stanton than at other points in his story.