Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"  (Read 51685 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2018, 02:09:30 AM »
Advertisement
You claim to know the evidence but repeatedly your lack of knowledge is exposed.

Mr. STERN - Yes. Did he ever complain that, "We have been over that ground before," or make any such statement?
Mr. BOOKHOUT - No; I don't recall anything along that line, but I can recall one subject matter probably in the first interview where he talked about his method of transportation after leaving the Texas Book Depository, having gotten on a bus, and then that subject was taken up again, as I recall, in the second interview, expressed the same answer at that time, and then subsequently to that interview he backed up and said that it wasn't actually true as to how he got home. That he had taken a bus, and due to the traffic jam he had left the bus and got a taxicab, by which means he actually arrived at his residence.

You just refuse to admit that you falsely claim that this is evidence when it is nothing but a *claim*. The alleged interrogations were not recorded and no stenographer was present, therefore, we have no way of knowing what LHO said or didn't say. He had the right to remain silent.

How pathetic, you're just a little boy who has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

You have me confused with yourself.

Let me ask you a question, based on Fritz's entire testimony if Fritz was asked how Oswald got home, how would Fritz answer that question, then try and apply that answer to your above cherry pick.

JohnM

I unlike you don't care what Fritz said. I care about the evidence and that shows that he didn't take the bus driven by McWatters and the cab driven by Whaley.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2018, 02:09:30 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2018, 03:11:14 AM »
You just refuse to admit that you falsely claim that this is evidence when it is nothing but a *claim*. The alleged interrogations were not recorded and no stenographer was present, therefore, we have no way of knowing what LHO said or didn't say. He had the right to remain silent.

You have me confused with yourself.

I unlike you don't care what Fritz said. I care about the evidence and that shows that he didn't take the bus driven by McWatters and the cab driven by Whaley.

Oswald's words during the hours of interrogation were recalled by not only the Dallas Police but have powerful corroboration from a variety of other eyewitnesses, but feel free to believe whatever you want. Oswald knew his rights during hours of interrogation but still squealed like a pig.

I unlike you don't care what Fritz said.

Well don't quote him then, see how easy that was.

I care about the evidence and that shows that he didn't take the bus driven by McWatters and the cab driven by Whaley.

So you only care about weak illogical evidence that supports your fairytale. Got it.

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 07:10:04 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2018, 05:31:09 AM »
Mr. BOOKHOUT - .....that subject was taken up again, as I recall,  in the second interview, expressed the same answer at that time, and then subsequently to that interview he backed up and said that it wasn't actually true as to how he got home.  That he had taken a bus, and due to the traffic jam he had left the bus and got a taxicab, by which means he actually arrived at his residence.
Same song sung for decades. The established yarn that would become the official story.
There are too many threads knitting the same arguments. I could buy the bus/taxi scenario if only it would have just made any sense.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2018, 05:31:09 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2018, 02:24:16 PM »
Oswald's words during the hours of interrogation were recalled by not only the Dallas Police but have powerful corroboration from a variety of other eyewitnesses, but feel free to believe whatever you want. Oswald knew his rights during hours of interrogation but still squealed like a pig.

LHO had a right to remain silent. He knew his rights so unless you can produce a waiver form signed by LHO then we have to presume that he kept his mouth shut. The fact that the DPD chose not to record the alleged interrogations or even have a stenographer present undermines their claims.

LHO was never provided with a lawyer either so all of this is dubious. That leaves us with the evidence and that shows thar he didn't take McWatters' bus or get in Whaley's cab.

Well don't quote him then, see how easy that was.

Actually, *you* quoted him.

So you only care about weak illogical evidence that supports your fairytale. Got it.

JohnM

Again, you have me confused with yourself. Why do you support a theory that has NO SUPPORTING evidence?

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2018, 08:35:37 PM »
Nice, Brian.  You're zero for two.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2018, 08:35:37 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2018, 04:00:20 AM »
Thank you for straightening me out on those two points, Albert, especially the Armstrong speculation.  That was most informative.

Is it me, or can you imagine the smirk Mr. Whaley musta displayed on his face when he testified,:
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/whaley3.htm

?Mr. WHALEY. No, sir; I take that back, sir. I saw the picture in the paper when they had, when Ruby killed him at the time between the two detectives. ?.

In the yeah, but whaddaboutme, category:
BTW, Mark....hows come you, Damore, and Roger Charles are literally fawned over by our Dr. J, considering it was I who wiped the lipstick off of Dr. J's "pig"?

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/04/opinion/oliver-north-overprotected.html
Mar 4, 1991 - Brendan Sullivan, the defense lawyer who became famous for asking the Iran-contra committee, "What am I, a potted plant?,"
https://whowhatwhy.org/2017/11/14/anatomy-cia-assassination-part-1/
Anatomy of a CIA Assassination: The Chase - November 14, 2017

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2018, 01:46:49 PM »
Is it me, or can you imagine the smirk Mr. Whaley musta displayed on his face when he testified,:
BTW, Mark....hows come you, Damore, and Roger Charles are literally fawned over by our Dr. J, considering it was I who wiped the lipstick off of Dr. J's "pig"?

Guess the good doctor didn't notice you, Tom.  Must've thought you were a............ "potted plant" (3rd edition).

And this whole thing with Mitchell isn't over yet, Tom.  Bytheway, that was my birthmother's married name........ Mitchell !!!  Her maiden name was Sylvia Matuskey.  It also makes me a cousin to Redskin quarterback Mark Rypien !!!!  SMall world, huh?  That DNA test is a hum-dinger.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2018, 01:46:49 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2018, 05:35:57 PM »

Hey, Tom !

Since you mentioned Roger Charles, would he happen to be related to Ellen Charles, who was Marjorie Post's granddaughter?  You do remember that Mary Draper Janney was on the Board of Directors at Hillwood Museum, which is where I met her back in the day, as they say.  Do you also know of her relationship to Woods Hole and Bill Walton?  Really cracked open a nut there, huh?