Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"  (Read 2560 times)

Online Brian Doyle

"Out with Bill Shelley in front"
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2018, 09:50:52 PM »
He says while ignoring everything else I wrote...Iacoletti is obviously looking for excuses to ignore the obvious...

I had other phone conversations with Wanda alone and she told me she also heard Sarah share her account and thought she remembered Sarah saying Oswald told her he was going back into the breakroom he had just come from...That breakroom was the 2nd floor lunch room where Oswald bought the soda and where Carolyn Arnold saw him shortly after...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 09:54:07 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2018, 09:50:52 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2018, 11:06:44 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He says while ignoring everything else I wrote...Iacoletti is obviously looking for excuses to ignore the obvious...

I had other phone conversations with Wanda alone and she told me she also heard Sarah share her account and thought she remembered Sarah saying Oswald told her he was going back into the breakroom he had just come from...That breakroom was the 2nd floor lunch room where Oswald bought the soda and where Carolyn Arnold saw him shortly after...

I ignore everything you write about anything, but the difference here is that Carolyn Arnold's sighting of Oswald is actually documented.  Stanton didn't mention it in her signed statement:

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2018, 01:01:45 AM »
Only a fool cites the FBI when referencing Oswald's location...I don't know if Stanton's statement is signed, but I assume her insistence that she saw Oswald by the lunch room to her relatives is the truth and it is also corroborated by Carolyn Arnold's witnessing...Have you seen Stanton's signature on that document?

Your lack of interest in why there would be an alleged quote from Stanton saying she never saw Oswald that day and one that was seriously diametrically opposite is totally uncredible and bespeaks a troll who looking for obnoxious gotcha points rather than seeking the evidence...

Funny how your dishonest evasion relies on ignoring the interview with Stanton's direct relatives and their witnessing...Only a true Lone Nutter would ignore that and refer to the FBI (funny the main Prayer Man advocate does the same thing)...

You seem to ignore that FBI was caught altering Carolyn Arnold's statement as well...

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2018, 04:53:15 PM »
If Duncan hadn't let me back on this board I would have been successfully totally censored from the JFK research community for the crime of posting the correct evidence on Prayer Man...You can see Jim D's postings and he is calling people out for not answering his evidence...What a giant hypocrite because he totally ignored my Prayer Man evidence and is currently ignoring the interview Duncan posted that represents probably the most important new evidence in several decades...These famous JFK researchers aren't beneath petty egotism and forcing others off a fair playing field in order to not admit they were wrong...Not one person points out to the great Jim D that a word is required in response to Armstrong's new evidence concerning Westbrook and how it shows Jim's bogus claim that Baker would have mentioned Oswald on his affidavit is made moot by the fact the conspiracy to hide Oswald was deeply ongoing at the time Baker wrote it...If you had Westbrook running CIA doubles within the police department then omitting Oswald from the affidavit is easily understandable...The fools who oversee the internet from controlling positions are too awed by Jim to notice...You have Jim D sycophants praising Hargrove but then not following-through with the necessary point to Jim D regarding Baker's affidavit and how this exposure of how deep the Dallas police were in to the conspiracy affects his Baker claim...DiEugenio hasn't accounted for his silly, self-damaging promotion of hacks while ignoring firm proof that Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room...Jim D stays quiet while good researchers are banned by idiots because of him...

Yes, sure, thanks Duncan...

Offline Mark Valenti

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2018, 06:00:57 PM »
If Duncan hadn't let me back on this board I would have been successfully totally censored from the JFK research community for the crime of posting the correct evidence on Prayer Man...You can see Jim D's postings and he is calling people out for not answering his evidence...What a giant hypocrite because he totally ignored my Prayer Man evidence and is currently ignoring the interview Duncan posted that represents probably the most important new evidence in several decades...These famous JFK researchers aren't beneath petty egotism and forcing others off a fair playing field in order to not admit they were wrong...Not one person points out to the great Jim D that a word is required in response to Armstrong's new evidence concerning Westbrook and how it shows Jim's bogus claim that Baker would have mentioned Oswald on his affidavit is made moot by the fact the conspiracy to hide Oswald was deeply ongoing at the time Baker wrote it...If you had Westbrook running CIA doubles within the police department then omitting Oswald from the affidavit is easily understandable...The fools who oversee the internet from controlling positions are too awed by Jim to notice...You have Jim D sycophants praising Hargrove but then not following-through with the necessary point to Jim D regarding Baker's affidavit and how this exposure of how deep the Dallas police were in to the conspiracy affects his Baker claim...DiEugenio hasn't accounted for his silly, self-damaging promotion of hacks while ignoring firm proof that Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room...Jim D stays quiet while good researchers are banned by idiots because of him...

Yes, sure, thanks Duncan...

Looks like you have a massive crush on Jim Di Eugenio. Just sayin'.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2018, 06:00:57 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2018, 07:06:29 PM »
Only a fool cites the FBI when referencing Oswald's location...

Stanton signed it, Brian.  That's what "/s/" means.

You seem to ignore that FBI was caught altering Carolyn Arnold's statement as well...

The FBI altered a statement that Carolyn Arnold signed?  Do tell.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 07:12:26 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2018, 07:16:54 PM »
If Duncan hadn't let me back on this board I would have been successfully totally censored from the JFK research community for the crime of posting the correct evidence on Prayer Man

Censorship is something governments do.  You're not excluded for "posting the correct evidence on Prayer Man", you're excluded for being an insolent narcissistic windbag.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2018, 08:08:21 PM »
Stanton signed it, Brian.  That's what "/s/" means.

The FBI altered a statement that Carolyn Arnold signed?  Do tell.

FBI altered the most important information in Carolyn Arnold's statement...They changed 12:25 to 12:15 and changed the location from the lunch room to foyer...They were directly trying to prevent acknowledgement of Oswald's location in the lunch room...I believe they took advantage of Stanton's obesity and personality and flagrantly omitted her telling them of her encounter with Oswald outside the lunch room...They correctly figured that her social limitations because of her obesity would make her submissive and they gambled correctly...Stanton knew something was wrong because the official story never mentioned her serious witnessing...Stanton compensated for this by telling her relatives of her encounter in order to express the truth she knew was being wrongly suppressed...

All you are showing is the typed abbreviation that originates from FBI that says Stanton signed it...I don't see any document that shows Stanton's actual signature...This strongly comes in on my side...Both Depository witnesses who saw Oswald near or in the 2nd floor lunch room had their statements altered or omitted by FBI...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2018, 08:08:21 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2018, 08:11:49 PM »
Censorship is something governments do.  You're not excluded for "posting the correct evidence on Prayer Man", you're excluded for being an insolent narcissistic windbag.

Both dimwits who banned me lied about the reason...One said I refused to obey the site rules and the other said "repeated behavior"...BS...They banned me because I showed their incompetency as overseers and backing of bad evidence against their own rules...

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2018, 08:30:47 PM »
FBI altered the most important information in Carolyn Arnold's statement...They changed 12:25 to 12:15 and changed the location from the lunch room to foyer...

I'll ask you again, because you seem to have ignored it.  Did Carolyn Arnold sign the FBI report that said 12:15?  Did anyone even say that she did?

They were directly trying to prevent acknowledgement of Oswald's location in the lunch room...I believe they took advantage of Stanton's obesity and personality and flagrantly omitted her telling them of her encounter with Oswald outside the lunch room...

You're a bigger storyteller than Walt.  WTF does her weight have to do with anything?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2018, 08:30:47 PM »