Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"  (Read 11673 times)

Online Brian Doyle

"Out with Bill Shelley in front"
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2018, 07:26:26 PM »
No, I disagree...I would say the community has forfeited credibility because it tries to shut down conversation of this correct evidence with silly censorship...That should tell you more than anything what they are desperate to deny...

I disagree and think the timing of Gloria Calvery in relation to Buell Frazier's statement proves that Frazier was talking to Stanton at the exact time seen in Couch/Darnell...Since Frazier is focused on Prayer Man for the entire duration of Couch/Darnell that makes Prayer Man Stanton...Especially since Prayer Man is Stanton's exact height and has Stanton's wide hips...Part of the problem of government conspiracies is the normal means of determining these things is corrupted and unavailable...Therefore we are not given a scan of either the original Wiegman and Darnell films nor are we given a scan of Betzner 3...Any competent presentation of this evidence in a court to a jury would get a decision that would prove your denial to be wrong...Anyone who says they can't see Stanton's wide hips on Prayer Man is either lying or incompetent at photo analysis...(Or simply asserting their pet theory agenda at the expense of credible research)... The first credible photo analysis expert to get hold of all this evidence will 100% confirm everything I've written on this subject...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2018, 07:26:26 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2018, 08:09:53 PM »
No, I disagree...I would say the community has forfeited credibility because it tries to shut down conversation of this correct evidence with silly censorship...That should tell you more than anything what they are desperate to deny...

I disagree and think the timing of Gloria Calvery in relation to Buell Frazier's statement proves that Frazier was talking to Stanton at the exact time seen in Couch/Darnell...Since Frazier is focused on Prayer Man for the entire duration of Couch/Darnell that makes Prayer Man Stanton...Especially since Prayer Man is Stanton's exact height and has Stanton's wide hips...Part of the problem of government conspiracies is the normal means of determining these things is corrupted and unavailable...Therefore we are not given a scan of either the original Wiegman and Darnell films nor are we given a scan of Betzner 3...Any competent presentation of this evidence in a court to a jury would get a decision that would prove your denial to be wrong...Anyone who says they can't see Stanton's wide hips on Prayer Man is either lying or incompetent at photo analysis...(Or simply asserting their pet theory agenda at the expense of credible research)... The first credible photo analysis expert to get hold of all this evidence will 100% confirm everything I've written on this subject...

All this only tells the readers that your are convinced your opinion is the correct one. It does not show that it actually is!

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2018, 08:53:55 PM »

All this only tells the readers that your are convinced your opinion is the correct one. It does not show that it actually is!

That's not true...The height, hips, and Betzner 3 image of Calvery are all specifically referred to proof that both you and Mark feel you are above recognizing...Your input is the worst example of petty sophistry vs hard evidence...

The Prayer Man CT'ers are right in line with Lone Nutters and using the exact same arguments and methods on this issue...They even take the side of FBI against Carolyn Arnold...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 09:01:02 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2018, 08:53:55 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2018, 09:40:49 PM »

Should anyone conclude that the LadyImage aka GloriaCalvery is not her, maybe, just maybe evidence, reliable provable evidence, can be brought forward that indicates their choice of identity.Her testimony,CarolReed's testimony,KaranHick's testimony,and KarenWestbrook's testimony, along with Betzner3 PhotographImages, added to what is seen on ZapruderFilm, as well as CouchFilm and DarnellFilm matches GloriaCalveryImage identity and activities during, and in the immediate aftermath of the JohnKennedySr Assassination. And, said identity and activity timing enhances the evidence indicative of PrayerPersonImage representing SarahStanton, and along with the SecondFloor LunchRoomEncounter, also eliminates LeeOswald as being aka PrayerPersonImage.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 09:55:22 PM by Larry Trotter »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2018, 09:52:04 PM »
Mark:  That's just naysaying and I'm not going to give it the dignity of a response...I have offered material evidence in the form of the photographic evidence I cited and it does prove what I am saying...The difference between us is I look at the subject and render it to the relevant evidence that does come in in my favor...You look at it and figure out how to dispel it into sophist diversions that make no attempt to answer the cited evidence...

I don't play that game...What you are saying is false and the wide hips will be photographically confirmed by any credible professional photo analyst...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2018, 09:52:04 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2018, 10:51:34 PM »
I've entered a provable argument that Gloria Calvery's position on the steps in Couch/Darnell proves the timing of Buell Frazier's location of Stanton...Mark has failed to credibly answer it...That's why it is proof...

I also argued that the original Darnell film will show crystalization of the pixel emulsion at a film chemistry level where the buttons are...This would prove on a technical scientific basis that the buttons were not artifacts or the result of video transfer quirks as some were falsely contending...It would prove the buttons were real and existing objects captured by Darnell's film and camera...No one even made an attempt to answer this... The definition of proof is that which your opponents cannot answer...I believe I have won... 
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 10:53:59 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2018, 06:51:09 PM »
The referenced evidence I spoke of hasn't been answered by Mr Valenti...The proof that Gloria Calvery is seen in Couch/Darnell has been explained in clear detail and no attempt to answer it directly has been made by either Mr OBlazney or Mr Valenti...That's why it's proof and hand-waving naysaying doesn't qualify as credible input...

The real culprit here isn't two juvenile trolls...The real culprit is Sandy Larsen whom the dishonest community allows to ignore his own discovery and doesn't ask him to follow-through on it because they already know what the answer is...The JFK research community is dead as far as credibility and is now an ego society muscling better researchers out of its venues...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2018, 06:51:09 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2018, 05:43:03 PM »
I'll take your contemptuous evasion of the Calvery evidence to be the indirect admission of its credibility that it is...Thanks...Your statement above isn't accurate...I was banned from those places because I out-argued a majority and showed that the overseers were incompetent...The overseers were just members who took the chore of moderation because no one else wanted it...There were members who stood up for me and requested I be allowed to post but they were bullied down by a rogue who threatened people with site action because he knew I would out-argue him and his favorite posters if fairly allowed...Those overseers have no record of excellent research like myself and could not solve the Prayer Man issue single-handedly like I did...They're cowards who knew the 95% majority I out-argued would back their dishonest action...

You're trolling Mark because you can't debate the Prayer Man evidence at a credible level like I can...So much for the "JFK community" on the internet and its credibility...The chair of Lancer, Debra Conway, revoked the Lancer award from its recipient and publicly backed my research...

Offline Christer Jacobsson

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2018, 10:21:51 PM »

The photo (linked beneath) shows the actual shirt which Oswald wore on Nov 22 at the time when JFK was assassinated:

http://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMzOkyvQ8mf9VlhdxRWXJd4kFeSYUgrWxZoiW_C?hl=sv

More information available here: http://www.patspeer.com/chapter-4b-threads-of-evidence

Best Rgds,
Christer

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2018, 10:21:51 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2018, 06:33:27 PM »
Larsen knows his Calvery evidence proves Prayer Man is Stanton...That's why he backed down when DiEugenio called for on-topic and didn't pursue it...And that 95% majority that I defeated didn't ask him to either...There's not one person who asked Larsen "Well if you are backing your claim that Clavery is on the steps in Couch/Darnell how does that relate to Frazier's statement that he was talking to "Sarah" at that exact moment?"...The JFK research community is a cowardly dishonest bunch that ban and troll instead of honestly answering evidence...And then they claim they are the victims of "impoliteness and mistreatment"...What lying BS-er's...Their credibility (or lack of it) is proven by their silence in reaction to this necessary follow-through on Larsen's claim...
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 07:05:06 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2018, 06:33:27 PM »