Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"  (Read 9802 times)

Online Mark Valenti

Re: "Out with Bill Shelley in front"
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2018, 06:58:39 PM »
Especially when it has already been proven that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...

Of course this is false, Albert. You have proven it only to yourself. And so everything else you suggest that rests upon that faulty observation is equally faulty.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2018, 06:58:39 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

"Out with Bill Shelley in front"
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2018, 07:26:26 PM »
No, I disagree...I would say the community has forfeited credibility because it tries to shut down conversation of this correct evidence with silly censorship...That should tell you more than anything what they are desperate to deny...

I disagree and think the timing of Gloria Calvery in relation to Buell Frazier's statement proves that Frazier was talking to Stanton at the exact time seen in Couch/Darnell...Since Frazier is focused on Prayer Man for the entire duration of Couch/Darnell that makes Prayer Man Stanton...Especially since Prayer Man is Stanton's exact height and has Stanton's wide hips...Part of the problem of government conspiracies is the normal means of determining these things is corrupted and unavailable...Therefore we are not given a scan of either the original Wiegman and Darnell films nor are we given a scan of Betzner 3...Any competent presentation of this evidence in a court to a jury would get a decision that would prove your denial to be wrong...Anyone who says they can't see Stanton's wide hips on Prayer Man is either lying or incompetent at photo analysis...(Or simply asserting their pet theory agenda at the expense of credible research)... The first credible photo analysis expert to get hold of all this evidence will 100% confirm everything I've written on this subject...

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2018, 08:09:53 PM »
No, I disagree...I would say the community has forfeited credibility because it tries to shut down conversation of this correct evidence with silly censorship...That should tell you more than anything what they are desperate to deny...

I disagree and think the timing of Gloria Calvery in relation to Buell Frazier's statement proves that Frazier was talking to Stanton at the exact time seen in Couch/Darnell...Since Frazier is focused on Prayer Man for the entire duration of Couch/Darnell that makes Prayer Man Stanton...Especially since Prayer Man is Stanton's exact height and has Stanton's wide hips...Part of the problem of government conspiracies is the normal means of determining these things is corrupted and unavailable...Therefore we are not given a scan of either the original Wiegman and Darnell films nor are we given a scan of Betzner 3...Any competent presentation of this evidence in a court to a jury would get a decision that would prove your denial to be wrong...Anyone who says they can't see Stanton's wide hips on Prayer Man is either lying or incompetent at photo analysis...(Or simply asserting their pet theory agenda at the expense of credible research)... The first credible photo analysis expert to get hold of all this evidence will 100% confirm everything I've written on this subject...

All this only tells the readers that your are convinced your opinion is the correct one. It does not show that it actually is!

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2018, 08:53:55 PM »

All this only tells the readers that your are convinced your opinion is the correct one. It does not show that it actually is!

That's not true...The height, hips, and Betzner 3 image of Calvery are all specifically referred to proof that both you and Mark feel you are above recognizing...Your input is the worst example of petty sophistry vs hard evidence...

The Prayer Man CT'ers are right in line with Lone Nutters and using the exact same arguments and methods on this issue...They even take the side of FBI against Carolyn Arnold...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 09:01:02 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Mark Valenti

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2018, 09:36:23 PM »

No, Albert. You haven't proven your theories to anyone but yourself. That doesn't mean the "community" is without credibility in any space in the universe except between your ears.

I disagree and think the timing of Gloria Calvery in relation to Buell Frazier's statement proves that Frazier was talking to Stanton at the exact time seen in Couch/Darnell

But you haven't proven your case. You've merely offered a theory connecting dots, which any primary school student could do.

Since Frazier is focused on Prayer Man for the entire duration of Couch/Darnell that makes Prayer Man Stanton

Who says Frazier is focused on anyone or anything? The film and photos are too blurry to discern this kind of detail.

Especially since Prayer Man is Stanton's exact height and has Stanton's wide hips

Impossible to state with certainty due to blurry photos and films. Only certainty exists in your own mind, Albert.

Part of the problem of government conspiracies is the normal means of determining these things is corrupted and unavailable

Which is why your theory is unprovable.

Any competent presentation of this evidence in a court to a jury would get a decision that would prove your denial to be wrong

We'll never know. All we will continue to have is you claiming the righteousness of your theories with zilch to back them up.

Anyone who says they can't see Stanton's wide hips on Prayer Man is either lying or incompetent at photo analysis

Anyone who claims to see distinct detail in the films and photos is a fantasist.

The first credible photo analysis expert to get hold of all this evidence will 100% confirm everything I've written on this subject...

Albert, you're kind of like those hokey Christian preachers who claim the "end times" are just around the corner. Somehow that last day never materializes...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2018, 09:36:23 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2018, 09:40:49 PM »

Should anyone conclude that the LadyImage aka GloriaCalvery is not her, maybe, just maybe evidence, reliable provable evidence, can be brought forward that indicates their choice of identity.Her testimony,CarolReed's testimony,KaranHick's testimony,and KarenWestbrook's testimony, along with Betzner3 PhotographImages, added to what is seen on ZapruderFilm, as well as CouchFilm and DarnellFilm matches GloriaCalveryImage identity and activities during, and in the immediate aftermath of the JohnKennedySr Assassination. And, said identity and activity timing enhances the evidence indicative of PrayerPersonImage representing SarahStanton, and along with the SecondFloor LunchRoomEncounter, also eliminates LeeOswald as being aka PrayerPersonImage.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 09:55:22 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2018, 09:52:04 PM »
Mark:  That's just naysaying and I'm not going to give it the dignity of a response...I have offered material evidence in the form of the photographic evidence I cited and it does prove what I am saying...The difference between us is I look at the subject and render it to the relevant evidence that does come in in my favor...You look at it and figure out how to dispel it into sophist diversions that make no attempt to answer the cited evidence...

I don't play that game...What you are saying is false and the wide hips will be photographically confirmed by any credible professional photo analyst...

Online Mark Valenti

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2018, 10:25:13 PM »
Mark:  That's just naysaying and I'm not going to give it the dignity of a response...I have offered material evidence in the form of the photographic evidence I cited and it does prove what I am saying...The difference between us is I look at the subject and render it to the relevant evidence that does come in in my favor...You look at it and figure out how to dispel it into sophist diversions that make no attempt to answer the cited evidence...

I don't play that game...What you are saying is false and the wide hips will be photographically confirmed by any credible professional photo analyst...

Robert Harris used to troll these forums, just like you, with rock-hard, ironclad certainty about his various theories.

Just like you, he also failed to persuade anyone but himself.

There are few things funnier in these forums than someone who's 100 percent certain of their pet theories.

You come across like Barney Fife out to solve the Mystery of the Missing Fishing Pole.

Tell you what. Publish your theory somewhere besides the JFK forums.

Offer your earth-shattering, life-altering Wide Hips Theory to CNN. Or Fox News. Or the NY Times.

Maybe you'll win the Pulitzer, the Nobel and the Edward R. Murrow Award, and you'll be riding in the back of that convertible for your ticker-tape parade through Times Square.

Or maybe you'll circle back to this solar system and realize that this is all just a hobby, and your little theories are nothing more than guesses, like everybody else's in the JFK online community.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2018, 10:25:13 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2018, 10:51:34 PM »
I've entered a provable argument that Gloria Calvery's position on the steps in Couch/Darnell proves the timing of Buell Frazier's location of Stanton...Mark has failed to credibly answer it...That's why it is proof...

I also argued that the original Darnell film will show crystalization of the pixel emulsion at a film chemistry level where the buttons are...This would prove on a technical scientific basis that the buttons were not artifacts or the result of video transfer quirks as some were falsely contending...It would prove the buttons were real and existing objects captured by Darnell's film and camera...No one even made an attempt to answer this... The definition of proof is that which your opponents cannot answer...I believe I have won... 
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 10:53:59 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Mark Valenti

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2018, 10:59:46 PM »
I've entered a provable argument that Gloria Calvery's position on the steps in Couch/Darnell proves the timing of Buell Frazier's location of Stanton...Mark has failed to credibly answer it...That's why it is proof...

You and Lewis Carroll would have been good buddies. You both write the same kind of silly fiction.

I also argued that the original Darnell film will show crystalization of the pixel emulsion at a film chemistry level where the buttons are...This would prove on a technical scientific basis that the buttons were not artifacts or the result of video transfer quirks as some were falsely contending...It would prove the buttons were real and existing objects captured by Darnell's film and camera...No one even made an attempt to answer this...

And when you locate the fibers from the limo seat that proves JFK was leaning 54% to his left but had shifted forward 2 degrees with his right buttocks you will prove that his gold cufflinks were in serious need of polishing. See? Anybody can play that game.

Your theories are mildly interesting, Albert (which is not to suggest that your prose is clear - it is decidedly not). But they fail to prove anything. It's yet another theory from yet another hobbyist, a theory made silly by your hold-your-breath-and-stomp-your-feet insistence on its correctness.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2018, 10:59:46 PM »

Support The Forum - Make A Small Donation