Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gen. Walker and Supreme Court Decision  (Read 10932 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Gen. Walker and Supreme Court Decision
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2019, 11:23:19 PM »
Advertisement
Respectfully, this contribution lacks meaning. There is extremely little evidence that suspect Oswald was the one who shot at Ger. Walker, and this is simply part of the hokey "Official Narrative," meant to implicate Oswald and employ him as the designated patsy in the case.

So they did see him in the window?

Or you have photographic evidence showing an individual in that window?

Answer: No you don't.

Question: Why don't you?

Answer: Because it never happened

Too bad your bag of evidence does not support your conclusion. You are not the first sucker.

There is extremely little evidence that suspect Oswald was the one who shot at Ger. Walker,

Can you prove that ANYBODY actually shot AT AT   Walker???
Walker is the sole person who could know the answer....  And Walker was a mental case, and a gigantic liar.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2019, 11:23:19 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2019, 01:51:41 AM »
Can you prove that ANYBODY actually shot at Walker???
Walker is the sole person who could know the answer....  And Walker was a mental case, and a gigantic liar.....
There is only the police report cited in my link above----

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2019, 03:50:47 AM »

Bullet Recovered from General Edwin Walker's House Following the Attempt on His Life

Mr. FRAZIER. I was unable to reach a conclusion as to whether or not it had been fired from this rifle. The conclusion went slightly further than that, in that we determined that the general rifling characteristics of the rifle 139 are of the same type as those found on the bullet, Exhibit 573, and, further, on this basis, that the bullet could have been fired from the rifle on the basis of its land and groove impressions. And, second, that all of the remaining physical characteristics of this bullet, 573, are the same as Western 6.5 mm. Mannlicher-Carcano bullets of the type normally loaded in ammunition made for this rifle, 139. However, the mutilation of the nose of the bullet has eliminated the length characteristics, and it cannot be definitely stated that Exhibit 573 is in fact a Western Cartridge Co. product, but all of the remaining characteristics of base shape, distance from the base to the cannelure, the width of the cannelure, and the overall appearance, coloration, and so forth, are similar to Western ammunition.
Mr. EISENBERG. Is this a jacketed bullet?
Mr. FRAZIER. Yes, it is a copper-alloy jacketed bullet having a lead core.
Mr. EISENBERG. Can you think of any reason why someone might have called this a steel-jacketed bullet?
Mr. FRAZIER. No, sir; except that some individuals commonly refer to rifle bullets as steel-jacketed bullets, when they actually in fact just have a copper-alloy jacket.

https://www.jfk-assassination.eu/warren/wch/vol3/page439.php

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2019, 03:50:47 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2019, 05:39:38 AM »
What is the evidence that “some individuals commonly refer to rifle bullets as steel-jacketed bullets, when they actually in fact just have a copper-alloy jacket”?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2019, 03:56:09 PM »

The police report is NOT verifiable solid evidence the the bullet that was fired through Walker's window was aimed AT Walker.....

As a matter of fact common sense dictates that the bullet was NOT aimed AT Walker....First off....Walker was ALLEGEDLY  a stationary target sitting in a well lit room just a short distance from the rifle.  ( about 20 yards?)  IOW  IF  the shooter had intended to hit Walker he couldn't have missed ( Just as one of the investigating detectives told Walker)     Second.... IF the rifle was in fact a Mannlicher Carcano The shooter merely had to load a second round and fire again in about 5 seconds...but that didn't happen.     WHY?  Because the shooter never intended to hit Walker.   

The police report is based solely on Walker's tale......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2019, 03:56:09 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #69 on: December 23, 2019, 11:02:13 PM »
Regarding the Tom Scully link click the cover for the full preview----
https://books.google.com/books?id=M7JYCgAAQBAJ&pg 
There is this guy on youtube who "shows" Walker in the bushes himself aiming a rifle while wearing his Stetson [no less] :-\

LOL!....  But not as preposterous as it sounds.....   There is a photo that was taken inside Walker's house on the night of the shooting, that shows what appears to be a  Mannlicher Carcano  standing in a corner of Walkers house.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2019, 05:08:52 PM »
Regarding the Tom Scully link click the cover for the full preview----
https://books.google.com/books?id=M7JYCgAAQBAJ&pg 
There is this guy on youtube who "shows" Walker in the bushes himself aiming a rifle while wearing his Stetson [no less] :-\

Thanks to Tom Scully...I saved $45.00 , ...because I didn't buy the book.   I was temped because I thought it sounded like an interesting book....but after reading the excerpt that Mr Scully posted ....I changed my mind.     Although I agree with the author, that the Walker incident was a hoax I don't believe the author lays out his case for believing the shot through the window was a publicity stunt.   IMO the shot though Walker's window was far more that a mere "publicity stunt".   I believe that the bullet through the window was the first step in an intelligence operation that was designed to make it appear the Lee Oswald had tried to kill one of Castro's most vocal foes but missed, and had fled the country to avoid arrest on an attempted murder charge.   The plotters thought that Lee would be welcome in Cuba, because he had tried to kill Walker.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2019, 05:08:52 PM »