Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gordon Michael Dwayne Novel  (Read 1826 times)

Offline Mark Wengler

Gordon Michael Dwayne Novel
« on: October 18, 2018, 09:42:47 PM »
Advertisement
I searched the FBI vault for information on Gordon Michael Dwayne Novel. Stuff about waco came up. But nothing about Novel himself. Are there documents on Novel??

JFK Assassination Forum

Gordon Michael Dwayne Novel
« on: October 18, 2018, 09:42:47 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

Re: Gordon Michael Dwayne Novel
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 10:30:51 PM »
I searched the FBI vault for information on Gordon Michael Dwayne Novel. Stuff about waco came up. But nothing about Novel himself. Are there documents on Novel??
Try the Mary Ferrell website. Also search the Jim Garrison investigation. Garrison believed Novel was a CIA operative (Novel did some work for Garrison) sent to disrupt his (Garrison's) investigation.

My own view - for what it's worth - is that very little of what Novel claimed was true.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 12:04:41 AM »
Try the Mary Ferrell website. Also search the Jim Garrison investigation. Garrison believed Novel was a CIA operative (Novel did some work for Garrison) sent to disrupt his (Garrison's) investigation.

My own view - for what it's worth - is that very little of what Novel claimed was true.

Novel himself said that he was a CIA operative who worked with David Ferrie on a number of projects.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 12:04:41 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 12:51:05 AM »
Please post a primary source supporting Novel's relationship with CIA. All such claims seem to originate from Novel.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1243&dat=19930205&id=UgtgAAAAIBAJ&sjid=coYDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6867,4996771

http://articles.latimes.com/1993-02-09/entertainment/ca-1226_1_hoover
TV REVIEWS : ?J. Edgar Hoover?: Dirt Shown Out of Context
February 09, 1993|ROBERT KOEHLER
??
Gordon Novel, an apparent confidant of no less than the CIA?s top Cold War spy, James Angleton, stating that he saw photos of Hoover and Tolson engaged in oral sex,?

Gordon Novel was employed by and suggested to Garrison by Truth or Consequences's leading fundraiser
and close associate of the Louisiana governor, Willard Robertson.

Garrison represented Gordon Novel in legal matters after 1973.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 12:59:02 AM by Tom Scully »