Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Our Country since JFK's Assassination  (Read 1622 times)

Offline Mike Orr

Our Country since JFK's Assassination
« on: September 30, 2018, 02:07:00 PM »
Advertisement
As a 15 year old 9th grader when JFK was assassinated , I took on the thoughts and concerns of our country as most Jr. High Kids did in 1963 . I was hurt and confused because all I was led to believe was that an American citizen who was an ex-Marine who had spent time in Russia and came back to the USA with some views that made him one of those persons who was just set on being known as the person who shot and killed our President all by himself . My Mom and Dads Anniversary was November 22nd and of course their plans to celebrate were changed to all of us sitting around glued to the TV watching and crying with all the gloom that was hanging over everyone , and I came to find out later that not everyone was as torn up as I was over the death of JFK . Vietnam took many friends and over 58,000 Americans were lost in a very long war. The question always comes up about the direction our country would have taken if JFK had lived and maybe had a second term . What are the real feelings of those on this forum about the direction that America would have taken , had JFK lived ?

JFK Assassination Forum

Our Country since JFK's Assassination
« on: September 30, 2018, 02:07:00 PM »