Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tina Towner film  (Read 13993 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Tina Towner film
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2018, 10:24:20 PM »
Advertisement
Hi Chris,

It looks to me like a reporter running, as you can see an over the shoulder Camera bag swinging while he is running down the slope.

He appears to come from the same location where Sitzman was interviewed and filmed on the Knoll, see Video below.

His right and left hands are raised, and he appears to me to be writing on a notepad or lighting a cigarette, as he is running down the slope.

If this is Darnell and he is "writing on a notepad", reading these alleged notes would be extremely important. Is anyone aware of Darnell having taken contemporaneous notes on 11/22/63?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2018, 10:24:20 PM »

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2018, 12:11:24 AM »
There are a couple of photos showing Zapruder leaving the area. He and Stitzman are both at the top of the stairs heading East.
 Edit: Altgens 8 is the first photo, not sure about the second one.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 12:24:47 AM by Chris Bristow »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2018, 05:47:52 AM »
There are a couple of photos showing Zapruder leaving the area. He and Stitzman are both at the top of the stairs heading East.
 Edit: Altgens 8 is the first photo, not sure about the second one.

They can be seen in Altgens 8 and in a few of the Bell frames

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2018, 05:47:52 AM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2018, 08:36:23 AM »
They can be seen in Altgens 8 and in a few of the Bell frames
Re: The Patsy Paschall film.
Here they are, just having come down from, and moving away from the Pedestal. 

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2018, 11:33:32 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2018, 11:33:32 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2018, 04:47:58 PM »
Re: The Patsy Paschall film.
Here they are, just having come down from, and moving away from the Pedestal. 

The Zapruder we see on the Bell Film is Meandering around the area close to the Zapruder Perch. He appears to be doing likewise in Altgens 8. This Contrasts with the High Steppin' gent we see on the Paschall Film above. The conflicting movement of these 2 individuals brings into question the generally accepted time stamping that has been applied to them. To think that the 58 year old Zapruder with his admitted Vertigo condition could leap down from The Perch and then sprint quickly across the Knoll in the fashion we see above defies logic. When considering the time stamping issue of these images, we also need to consider that Sitzman told Tink Thompson when interviewed for his 1966 "Six Seconds In Dallas", that she dismounted The Perch and then Immediately went down the Knoll and spoke with 2 gents she thought were G Men. Shen then said she went back Up the knoll and spoke with a man who Did ID himself as being a G Man. Sitzman telling Thompson less than 3 years after the assassination that she spoke with a G Man After going back UP the knoll needs to be considered when viewing all images of a man in the Zapruder Perch area wearing a suit and hat.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 04:50:12 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2018, 02:32:14 AM »
           The Zapruder we see on the Bell Film is Meandering around the area close to the Zapruder Perch. He appears to be doing likewise in Altgens 8. This Contrasts with the High Steppin' gent we see on the Paschall Film above. The conflicting movement of these 2 individuals brings into question the generally accepted time stamping that has been applied to them. To think that the 58 year old Zapruder with his admitted Vertigo condition could leap down from The Perch and then sprint quickly across the Knoll in the fashion we see above defies logic. When considering the time stamping issue of these images, we also need to consider that Sitzman told Tink Thompson when interviewed for his 1966 "Six Seconds In Dallas", that she dismounted The Perch and then Immediately went down the Knoll and spoke with 2 gents she thought were G Men. Shen then said she went back Up the knoll and spoke with a man who Did ID himself as being a G Man. Sitzman telling Thompson less than 3 years after the assassination that she spoke with a G Man After going back UP the knoll needs to be considered when viewing all images of a man in the Zapruder Perch area wearing a suit and hat.

If anything defies logic, being in shock does. And i'll tell you right now. I am 63 years old, and that doesn't stop me from running or being very quick in my actions.  Stop typecasting Zapruder as an old man.  Being in shock after seeing a persons head shot off in front of them would cause anyone to react quickly!   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2018, 02:32:14 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2018, 04:58:36 AM »
If anything defies logic, being in shock does. And i'll tell you right now. I am 63 years old, and that doesn't stop me from running or being very quick in my actions.  Stop typecasting Zapruder as an old man.  Being in shock after seeing a persons head shot off in front of them would cause anyone to react quickly!   

Zapruder does Not "react quickly" as seen on the Bell Film. He is meandering around the Perch area on the Bell Film. This contrasts with the Fast Motion of the individual we are seeing on the Paschall Film.  These Contrasting physical actions, both in the Perch area, DQ this as being the same person. The assigned time lines of these films, coupled with Sitzman telling Tink Thompson she spoke with a G Man UP on the knoll, come into play here.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 05:01:28 AM by Royell Storing »