Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Sixth Floor Museum finally tolerating some dissent  (Read 7858 times)

Offline Michael O'Brian

Re: The Sixth Floor Museum finally tolerating some dissent
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2018, 08:30:56 PM »
Advertisement
I have two tickets for Conflicting Conclusions ......I bought them a few weeks ago but a health issue has arisen and I won't be able to use them.

Send me a PM  .....

Hope nothing too serious Walt, just thought I would add,  don't feel need to disclose details, but wishing you a speedy recovery.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2018, 08:30:56 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2018, 10:32:27 PM »
Hope nothing too serious Walt, just thought I would add,  don't feel need to disclose details, but wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thanks for your good wishes, Michael.... 

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2018, 02:42:41 AM »
I have two tickets for Conflicting Conclusions ......I bought them a few weeks ago but a health issue has arisen and I won't be able to use them.

Send me a PM  .....

I hope that's not too serious an issue Walt. All the best ongoing.  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2018, 02:42:41 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2018, 05:10:12 PM »
Anybody know who occupies the Dal Tex building at present?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2018, 06:15:44 PM »

The very earliest alerts that were issued by the DPD radio dispatcher did NOT mention the Texas Shool Book Depository, or the DalTex Building....

The Dispatcher alerted the units that the suspect had fired from "the old purse factory"....  That building was east of the Daltex building on Elm street.....  A couple of police units closed in on the old purse factory and requested back up.   I've often wondered if the mauser the Seymour Weitzman examined was found in or near the old purse factory.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2018, 06:15:44 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2018, 11:40:55 PM »

Now I wonder why you want to know this Fr Crilly?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2018, 01:31:15 AM »
There's been some renovation lately. Occupants are listed as "government offices".
At one time [years ago] on the first floor there was the initial JFK Assassination book store.
Robert Groden might know about it. He still haunts the GN periodically. Reminds me ..here is an article about him from the Observer....
This is about a sign that says ?Grassy Knoll.? To understand this story, you have to know that the words ?grassy knoll? are forbidden in Dallas.
https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/dallas-has-now-lost-82-cases-against-robert-groden-someone-call-guinness-8680799
In a lot of ways, Dallas is a gutless town. That is [I guess] what made it a perfect host for the assassination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2018, 01:31:15 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2018, 11:41:56 PM »
There's been some renovation lately. Occupants are listed as "government offices".
At one time [years ago] on the first floor there was the initial JFK Assassination book store.
Robert Groden might know about it. He still haunts the GN periodically. Reminds me ..here is an article about him from the Observer....https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/dallas-has-now-lost-82-cases-against-robert-groden-someone-call-guinness-8680799
In a lot of ways, Dallas is a gutless town. That is [I guess] what made it a perfect host for the assassination.

Dallas is a gutless town.

I concluded the Dallas was a very corrupt town many years ago....  The KKK was still active and had many secret members....It was rumored that many of the officers on the DPD were members of the KKK.     One of the videos that was taken at the entrance to the TSBD at about 1:00 PM shows a DPD officer push a young Negro through the door of the TSBD....