Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: In 54 years has it ever been proven that CE399 is the bullet found at Parkland?  (Read 26387 times)

Offline Ross Lidell

Advertisement
Stop whining and trying to divert the discussion to other topics. Instead provide the evidence that the bullet now in evidence as CE399 is in fact the same bullet Tomlinson found! Can you?

Asking for you to name the options is not "whining".

However... resorting to cliches (and nothing else) indicates a lack of intellectual rigor. 

Diverting to "another" topic? You just don't like how I prosecute "this" topic.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Asking for you to name the options is not "whining".

However... resorting to cliches (and nothing else) indicates a lack of intellectual rigor. 

Diverting to "another" topic? You just don't like how I prosecute "this" topic.

And still not even a shred of evidence to show that the bullet now in evidence as CE399 was ever at Parkland  Thumb1:

Btw you've been trying to talk about other things from your first post in this thread. I'll be more than happy to discuss any of the stuff you brought up when you start a new thread for that purpose. In this thread I prefer to stay on topic

Oh yeah, before I forget; I already gave an alternative option. If you have read the thread you would have known that!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 03:45:54 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Ross Lidell

What substance are you on? In this thread I am asking a question, not making a claim I need to back up.

You are the one who has nothing, since so far you have failed completely to show that the bullet now in evidence as CE399 was ever at Parkland Hospital.

When a member resorts to insults it's certain that he is cornered and cannot respond to the challenge.

I never tried to "prove" anything. I correctly explained that a "conclusion" is what is required with this difference of opinion about CE399.

I provided a list of reasons why I have "concluded" that CE399 is the bullet found at Parkland Hospital. I have not seen a list of reasons to support the alternative proposition: that CE399 was planted at Parkland Hospital but was fired somewhere else other than Dealey Plaza on Friday 22 November 1963 (12:30 pm CST). Alternately that the stretcher bullet was another missile fired in C2766 or some other gun.

You need to offer an opinion as to what you believe is the most logical explanation for a bullet being found by Daryl C. Tomlinson at Parkland Hospital. Either that or accept that you are committed contrarian not willing to follow through on where your question leads.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ross Lidell

And still not even a shred of evidence to show that the bullet now in evidence as CE399 was ever at Parkland  Thumb1:

Btw you've been trying to talk about other things from your first post in this thread. I'll be more than happy to discuss any of the stuff you brought up when you start a new thread for that purpose. In this thread I prefer to stay on topic

Oh yeah, before I forget; I already gave an alternative option. If you have read the thread you would have known that!

Is this your alternative option?

I don't have a position, but (and this might confuse you) I don't think any bullet was planted at Parkland Hospital.

You are right: It's confusing. The sentence contains a contradiction.

Accepting you don't think any bullet was planted at Parkland Hospital: Can you explain why?

Online Martin Weidmann

I don't have a position, but (and this might confuse you) I don't think any bullet was planted at Parkland Hospital.

Accepting you don't think any bullet was planted at Parkland Hospital: Can you explain why?

No. Try to improve your reading skills

No it doesn't

Already done
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 04:14:32 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

When a member resorts to insults it's certain that he is cornered and cannot respond to the challenge.

I never tried to "prove" anything. I correctly explained that a "conclusion" is what is required with this difference of opinion about CE399.

I provided a list of reasons why I have "concluded" that CE399 is the bullet found at Parkland Hospital. I have not seen a list of reasons to support the alternative proposition: that CE399 was planted at Parkland Hospital but was fired somewhere else other than Dealey Plaza on Friday 22 November 1963 (12:30 pm CST). Alternately that the stretcher bullet was another missile fired in C2766 or some other gun.

You need to offer an opinion as to what you believe is the most logical explanation for a bullet being found by Daryl C. Tomlinson at Parkland Hospital. Either that or accept that you are committed contrarian not willing to follow through on where your question leads.

What was the challenge? I must have missed it.

Sorry I don't speak mambo jambo. I asked you to show that the bullet now in evidence as CE399 was ever at Parkland Hospital. If you set out never to prove anything, what are you doing in this thread?

I provided a list of reasons why I have "concluded" that CE399 is the bullet found at Parkland Hospital. I have not seen a list of reasons to support the alternative proposition: that CE399 was planted at Parkland Hospital but was fired somewhere else other than Dealey Plaza on Friday 22 November 1963 (12:30 pm CST). Alternately that the stretcher bullet was another missile fired in C2766 or some other gun

And round and round in circles we go.... I'm sorry you just don't get it.

Pathetic! I don't need to do anything. I asked a question and you are unable to answer it. That about covers it! And that you don't get it won't be a surprise to anybody reading this.

Offline Allan Fritzke

Tomlinson himself said it wasn't the same bullet he found when asked about it.

When did Tomlinson say this and to whom?

I think you are confusing Tomlinson with Wright. The latter told Josiah Thompson in 1966 that the bullet he received from Tomlinson had a pointed tip and later showed Thompson a similar bullet of photo of which Tompson published in his book "Six seconds in Dallas". Wright also rejected CE399 (he was shown a photograph) as the bullet he had seen.

I thought Tomlinson himself said this in the 1988 Nova Film at 17:00 minutes during an interview with him.   He only refers to the fact that Rob Caprio made with respect to which stretcher he found the bullet on!   You maybe right that it was Wright that said it?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 05:18:25 AM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

I thought Tomlinson himself said this in the 1988 Nova Film at 17:00 minutes during an interview with him.   He only refers to the fact that Rob Caprio made with respect to which stretcher he found the bullet on!   You maybe right that it was Wright that said it?

Thumb1:

No worries Allan. It's not easy to keep track of all the details.