Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Clearest proof JFK was shot from the front?  (Read 7956 times)

Offline Steve Barber

Re: Clearest proof JFK was shot from the front?
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2019, 04:46:44 AM »
Advertisement
 In order for a bullet to be captured on film the film has to be running at about 2,000 frames per second.  The Zapruder film did not and could not capture a bullet or any projectile.

What you are pointing to on the suit coat sleeve is brain matter.  Nothing more.  Go to the national archives and view the prints.  The matter is as clear as a tolling bell.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 04:51:05 AM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2019, 04:46:44 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2019, 03:11:26 PM »
In order for a bullet to be captured on film the film has to be running at about 2,000 frames per second.  The Zapruder film did not and could not capture a bullet or any projectile.

What you are pointing to on the suit coat sleeve is brain matter.  Nothing more.  Go to the national archives and view the prints.  The matter is as clear as a tolling bell.

Robert Reeves has documented that the "white dot" on JFK's (R) coat sleeve appears on Zapruder frames #253 and #254. This "white dot" would therefore be on JFK's coat sleeve Prior to Z Frame #313 which is when the Kill Shot struck and JFK 's head exploded.  This would disqualify that white dot on the coat sleeve as being "brain matter".  That is, unless you are inferring there has been alteration done to the Current Zapruder Film.

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2019, 08:55:01 PM »

Funny how you are now an expert on the condition of the right sleeve of JFK's jacket even though you have never ever even personally inspected it. Or have you?

I have contacted the archives and requested a photograph of the area in question. Hopefully they will grant me a close up of the marked area. I have been in contact with the last person to physically handle the coat and even he wasn't sure he saw brain matter over a tear in the fabric.

At the moment all we have is speculation. If I am granted any photography of the jacket sleeve I will post it here.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2019, 08:55:01 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2019, 12:17:57 AM »
Funny how you are now an expert on the condition of the right sleeve of JFK's jacket even though you have never ever even personally inspected it. Or have you?

I have contacted the archives and requested a photograph of the area in question. Hopefully they will grant me a close up of the marked area. I have been in contact with the last person to physically handle the coat and even he wasn't sure he saw brain matter over a tear in the fabric.

At the moment all we have is speculation. If I am granted any photography of the jacket sleeve I will post it here.

It isn't any funnier than you creating all kinds of theories and seeing things in the films and photos that aren't there, or, they aren't what you claim they are. 

No, at the moment, we do not have speculation, re the pink matter on the coat sleeve.  You apparently haven't examined the clearest Zapruder film frames.   Are you not aware that there are several large bits of brain falling from the head wound downward and into the path of the arm of President Kennedy?  I have never claimed to be an "expert", but I do use common sense, and I do see brain tissue falling in the direction of the upraised arm. Some of which landed on the arm suit coat. 

« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 12:20:41 AM by Steve Barber »