Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Film footage comparison & film tampering...  (Read 8399 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: Film footage comparison & film tampering...
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2018, 03:00:02 AM »
Advertisement
Don't forget he missed the first shot by a good margin, not-to-mention his Walker miss at shorter range. Given those failures, one could posit that Oswald may have decided to aim center-mass on the twofer.

Seems reasonable

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2018, 03:00:02 AM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2018, 12:24:20 PM »
I guess no one here got my sarcasm regarding Oswald's shooting skills. Next time I'll put this:

/s/

To show I was being totally sarcastic about his "sharpshooting skills."

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2018, 11:33:49 PM »
I guess no one here got my sarcasm regarding Oswald's shooting skills. Next time I'll put this:

/s/

To show I was being totally sarcastic about his "sharpshooting skills."

Are you addressing me. If so, then I already recognize that no CT thinks Oswald's shooting skills would be up to the task.

Again I ask, since Oswald was apparently a lousy shot, with a lousy weapon... would you seat yourself in JFK's position and let an Oswald-quality shooter fire at you, or not?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 11:35:36 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2018, 11:33:49 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2018, 12:17:41 AM »
Are you addressing me. If so, then I already recognize that no CT thinks Oswald's shooting skills would be up to the task.
Given the facts, no sane person would think Oswald's shooting skills were up to that task.
Again I ask, since Oswald was apparently a lousy shot, with a lousy weapon... would you seat yourself in JFK's position and let an Oswald-quality shooter fire at you, or not?
Typical silliness from the Champmeister.

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2018, 04:00:58 AM »
There was and is nothing wrong with the films.  Each frame of an 8mm film is the size of a pinky nail.  It's going to capture about as much as is to be expected, which is not much compared to 35mm and on up.

Nix was a blue-collar worker who knew absolutely nothing about film - he simply was there that day to capture the president going by, just like he was there at his house the week before capturing his family at a party.  The same with Zapruder and Muchmore. Nix - and the rest of them - wouldn't have the film background to make such a profound statement as "...the film looked different."

Keep in mind, too, that this was *film* - a very organic way of capturing motion. If the original looked one way and a copy of it looked different, it's to be expected.  There was nothing sinister about it.

As I've said ad nauseum numerous times, the films were NOT tampered with. The Z film actually proves that there was a conspiracy - there is no way in hell anyone could have pulled off the sharpshooting feat that Oswald was accused of doing.  The Nix film merely confirms the Zapruder film, that neither was tampered with in any way as seen in this excellent sync of the two films.

This comparison is repeatedly ignored over and over and over again as "big deal."  It actually IS a big deal and debunks so much BS I've read about elsewhere about the films being tampered with, about frames being removed, about the Z film being shot at 18 FPS then changed mid-sequence to 48 FPS, then 67% of the frames removed. It's all ridiculous.
Well the question arises when so many people say the motorcade momentarily halted and you can't see that in the Zapruder Film.  You also note that Clint Hill is able to jump off one car and run up to the other, certainly not at 10-12 mph!  Walking speed perhaps!

The second glaring question remains with autopsy photos and a lack of what you don't see on a morgue table.  If you don't think something happened in a frame like Z337, how did the head magically reappear again nice and neat on the morgue table?    He doesn't have a head shown in that frame!  it looks like a nice vertical cut across it.  You can see Jacqueline's shoulder and blouse below in that frame!

Now, compare that to the autopsy morgue photo, yes, the front of the head is all there!  No evidence of a rearward bullet coming out at front!  No evidence of a rearward thrust of his body as shown in the Zapruder film.   Nice neat photo.
https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=0&pos=10
(Sorry can't display the image founder here, how to upload this image?)
It is little wonder during the funeral, Jacqueline remarked:  "That is not Jack!"
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 04:22:11 AM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2018, 04:00:58 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2018, 11:35:47 AM »

Where is the massive head wound, as per the autopsy photos, and the Zap film,   shown on the autopsy sheet?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 04:49:57 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2018, 04:16:24 PM »
Well the question arises when so many people say the motorcade momentarily halted and you can't see that in the Zapruder Film.  You also note that Clint Hill is able to jump off one car and run up to the other, certainly not at 10-12 mph!  Walking speed perhaps!

The limousine had slowed to about 8 mph as Hill ran up to it. He takes six or so steps after his left hand gets a grip on the hand-hold.

The second glaring question remains with autopsy photos and a lack of what you don't see on a morgue table.  If you don't think something happened in a frame like Z337, how did the head magically reappear again nice and neat on the morgue table?    He doesn't have a head shown in that frame!  it looks like a nice vertical cut across it.  You can see Jacqueline's shoulder and blouse below in that frame!

Now, compare that to the autopsy morgue photo, yes, the front of the head is all there!  No evidence of a rearward bullet coming out at front!  No evidence of a rearward thrust of his body as shown in the Zapruder film.   Nice neat photo.
https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=0&pos=10
(Sorry can't display the image founder here, how to upload this image?)
It is little wonder during the funeral, Jacqueline remarked:  "That is not Jack!"

Shadow-pattern on Jackie's left shoulder

Shoulder-shadow pattern no longer present

Animation to Z336

President's head between Jackie's left shoulder and Zapruder camera
(texture unlike pink jacket shadow-pattern on Jackie's left shoulder)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2018, 04:16:24 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2018, 10:16:14 PM »

The limousine had slowed to about 8 mph as Hill ran up to it. He takes six or so steps after his left hand gets a grip on the hand-hold.

Shadow-pattern on Jackie's left shoulder

Shoulder-shadow pattern no longer present

Animation to Z336

President's head between Jackie's left shoulder and Zapruder camera
(texture unlike pink jacket shadow-pattern on Jackie's left shoulder)
I do see a shadow formed below her face in the neckline area if that is what you mean?   As his head moves forward and she move back, it covers this dark area from about Z331 on.  It certainly is not on the left shoulder but in between there and her centerline.  From about Z330 the President's head slumps more and more forward (up to Z338) at about which time she realized the game is up and she could be hit next and moves to exit.  The visible tuft of hair/ear on his head which remains throughout gives us the sense of the head motion.  Before that, there is no pronounced forward move other than the subtle one between Z312 and Z313 possibly recorded by Altgens in his observation as this is what he saw 15 feet away.    JFK's reaction up to about Z322, where he move back in his seat and raises his arm has never been witnessed by anyone or recorded - only the Zapruder frames as far as I know records this move.  WC or other reports or statements fail to mention it.   Even the anchor newsman at the time (Walter Kronkite) says simply the President slumped forward.  True enough if you negate his 1 foot back move and his arm moving up - a mere detail in that process!

Naturally if you want to support a bullet that came from above and behind as LN theory suggests, the motion you see in the frames betwee Z314 and Z322 is contrary to conservation of momentum and impulse/force theory.  That motion would suggest a reaction by the President or a bullet coming from a frontal assault (not at all Z312) forcing the head backward as a result of its force.  The slight move forward at Z312 which Altgens detected and reported? could have had more to do with JFK trying to breathe than an actual bullet strike.  Clearly before Z312, you can see his cheeks are puffed indicating a breathing lapse and possible gasp for breath as he was struggling.  A very major blow from the front would force the head back and to the left, clearly frontal/grassy knoll shot theory and thereby a conspiracy to cover it up has ensued.

As well, certainly only the Zapruder frame records a 6 ft plume above the President's head which seems to end rather quickly and does not remain in the air as the car passes below the formed could (8 mph?).   Is that part of the protocol to slow down when hit by a sniper?  Was John Ready (on the other running board) assigned to protect the President?  He takes no steps to follow Clint's Hill advance.   The only thing he manages to do in the whole event is "duck".  If LBJ has his body guard jump all over him, who was supposed to be doing the same for the President?  Again, Clint Hill manages the entire investigation, Jacqueline's body guard!  Were was his boss Emory Roberts throughout?  Was he busy with LBJ?   It seems Hill takes charge of the scene, assigns Johnsen to go with the body (in case it gets switched or is tampered with) and brings in the magic bullet as well!  Investigation at its finest hour.

Certainly if you want to believe what you see on the morgue table, his face actually grows back into place, something appears to be all but missing after Z330.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 10:22:38 PM by Allan Fritzke »