Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruthie Paine's Confusing Calendar  (Read 29601 times)

Online David Von Pein

Re: Ruthie Paine's Confusing Calendar
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2022, 06:40:46 PM »
Advertisement
JIM DiEUGENIO SAID:

And we haven't even gotten to the most bizarre point of all: the calendar with the rifle delivery marking.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

If Ruth Paine was really the vile patsy-framing vixen and conspirator that Jim DiEugenio thinks she was, then why on Earth would Ruth, PRIOR to President Kennedy's murder, have written a note on her March 1963 calendar saying "LHO purchase of rifle"?

Does Jimbo think "Ruthy" was leaving a little bread crumb of conspiratorial proof for future researchers to find, so that those researchers can scream these words with delight -- "Aha! I told you Ruth Paine was a liar!"?

Can anyone (even conspiracy mongers like Jim D.) REALLY believe Ruth would do something so utterly stupid?

Evidently Jimbo CAN believe that Mrs. Paine would be so foolish -- because it's obvious that DiEugenio DOES believe that Ruth Paine wrote the words "LHO purchase of rifle" on her calendar BEFORE the assassination ever took place.

Which, therefore, must also mean that DiEugenio believes that Ruth was privy to the "March 20th" date of Oswald's rifle purchase PRIOR to the time when Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry made that date of 3/20/63 known to the public on national television on November 23, 1963.

So, Jimbo, tell us how Ruth became aware of that "March 20" information prior to 11/23/63? Was she in cahoots with Klein's Sporting Goods too? Or did the evil FBI furnish her with that exact date? Or could it be that it was Ruth Paine HERSELF who faked and manufactured Waldman Exhibit No. 7? Maybe it was Ruth herself who wrote "3/20/63" on that Klein's document. Is that how she knew the date prior to November 23rd, Jimbo?

JIM DiEUGENIO LATER SAID:

More blather.

I am waiting for someone to show me where I was wrong [re: Ruth Paine]. .... Please show me with specifics from the book [Destiny Betrayed, 2nd Edition].

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

You're wrong about everything relating to JFK's assassination, Jim. That's fairly obvious.

And I want YOU, Jimbo, to prove to me that Ruth Paine had ANYTHING whatsoever to do with "planting" Lee Harvey Oswald in the Book Depository Building as part of a pre-arranged plot to frame Oswald for the murder of John F. Kennedy.

Because as far as I can see, if THAT critical portion of your silly "Paine Framed Lee" plot collapses (as it certainly must collapse when the facts surrounding Oswald getting his TSBD job are evaluated in a reasonable manner), then the rest of your suspicions about Ruth and her sister and the DeMohrenschildts and the CIA and the camera (which is a really silly extension of your theory, since we KNOW, scientifically, that that camera DID take the backyard photos of LHO) crumbles into that foundation of mush that you've built it on in the first place.

In other words -- Jim DiEugenio has his suspicions. Nothing more.

And as we all should know by now when talking about the suspicions put forth by JFK conspiracy theorists, "suspicions" about someone do not equal "facts". Far from it, in fact. Particularly when the person who has those suspicions is James DiEugenio of Los Angeles.

I mean, come on, Jimbo thinks Linnie Mae Randle and Buell Frazier lied about Oswald having ANY BAG AT ALL on the morning of 11/22/63. That theory of Jimbo's, all by itself, should cause anyone to cast some "suspicion" on Jim DiEugenio's ability to reasonably assess ANY evidence connected with the death of JFK. (Shouldn't it?)

JIM DiEUGENIO SAID:

Yawn.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I'm sleepy too, Jimbo. Especially after reading your latest batch of "suspicions" in your last post.

Lurkers -- Please note how Jimbo will never be able to REASONABLY put Ruth Paine in the middle of a "Let's Frame Oswald" plot when it comes to the topic of how (and WHEN) Oswald obtained his Depository job.

Key word there -- "Reasonably".

JIM DiEUGENIO SAID:

LOL. ROTF.

This is the guy who tried to distract from the Adams affidavit. Until I blew that up.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Jimbo likes to think he has blown things up, when, in fact, he hasn't even lit the match.

This whole "Adams" thing goes directly to Jimbo's theory that Ruth Paine (some how, some way--even though we know it was impossible, as already proven) had a desire to PLANT Lee Oswald in the TSBD for the express purpose of framing him for JFK's murder.

Let me repeat that (just in case some people reading this don't realize the sheer craziness of such a notion; not to mention the fact that it's a disgusting and vile allegation against a woman who did NOTHING of the kind; but such allegations against innocent people don't seem to bother DiEugenio in the slightest):

James DiEugenio thinks that Ruth Paine was able to plant (and DID plant) Lee H. Oswald in the Depository for the specific purpose of being able to frame Oswald for the 11/22/63 murder of the President of the United States.

Whew!

And Jimbo doesn't even BLUSH! That's remarkable.

More:
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2013/04/dvp-vs-dieugenio-part-87.html
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 06:56:25 PM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2022, 06:40:46 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2022, 07:01:28 PM »
JIM DiEUGENIO SAID:

And we haven't even gotten to the most bizarre point of all: the calendar with the rifle delivery marking.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

If Ruth Paine was really the vile patsy-framing vixen and conspirator that Jim DiEugenio thinks she was, then why on Earth would Ruth, PRIOR to President Kennedy's murder, have written a note on her March 1963 calendar saying "LHO purchase of rifle"?

Does Jimbo think "Ruthy" was leaving a little bread crumb of conspiratorial proof for future researchers to find, so that those researchers can scream these words with delight -- "Aha! I told you Ruth Paine was a liar!"?

Can anyone (even conspiracy mongers like Jim D.) REALLY believe Ruth would do something so utterly stupid?

Evidently Jimbo CAN believe that Mrs. Paine would be so foolish -- because it's obvious that DiEugenio DOES believe that Ruth Paine wrote the words "LHO purchase of rifle" on her calendar BEFORE the assassination ever took place.

Which, therefore, must also mean that DiEugenio believes that Ruth was privy to the "March 20th" date of Oswald's rifle purchase PRIOR to the time when Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry made that date of 3/20/63 known to the public on national television on November 23, 1963.

So, Jimbo, tell us how Ruth became aware of that "March 20" information prior to 11/23/63? Was she in cahoots with Klein's Sporting Goods too? Or did the evil FBI furnish her with that exact date? Or could it be that it was Ruth Paine HERSELF who faked and manufactured Waldman Exhibit No. 7? Maybe it was Ruth herself who wrote "3/20/63" on that Klein's document. Is that how she knew the date prior to November 23rd, Jimbo?

JIM DiEUGENIO LATER SAID:

More blather.

I am waiting for someone to show me where I was wrong [re: Ruth Paine]. .... Please show me with specifics from the book [Destiny Betrayed, 2nd Edition].

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

You're wrong about everything relating to JFK's assassination, Jim. That's fairly obvious.

And I want YOU, Jimbo, to prove to me that Ruth Paine had ANYTHING whatsoever to do with "planting" Lee Harvey Oswald in the Book Depository Building as part of a pre-arranged plot to frame Oswald for the murder of John F. Kennedy.

Because as far as I can see, if THAT critical portion of your silly "Paine Framed Lee" plot collapses (as it certainly must collapse when the facts surrounding Oswald getting his TSBD job are evaluated in a reasonable manner), then the rest of your suspicions about Ruth and her sister and the DeMohrenschildts and the CIA and the camera (which is a really silly extension of your theory, since we KNOW, scientifically, that that camera DID take the backyard photos of LHO) crumbles into that foundation of mush that you've built it on in the first place.

In other words -- Jim DiEugenio has his suspicions. Nothing more.

And as we all should know by now when talking about the suspicions put forth by JFK conspiracy theorists, "suspicions" about someone do not equal "facts". Far from it, in fact. Particularly when the person who has those suspicions is James DiEugenio of Los Angeles.

I mean, come on, Jimbo thinks Linnie Mae Randle and Buell Frazier lied about Oswald having ANY BAG AT ALL on the morning of 11/22/63. That theory of Jimbo's, all by itself, should cause anyone to cast some "suspicion" on Jim DiEugenio's ability to reasonably assess ANY evidence connected with the death of JFK. (Shouldn't it?)

JIM DiEUGENIO SAID:

Yawn.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I'm sleepy too, Jimbo. Especially after reading your latest batch of "suspicions" in your last post.

Lurkers -- Please note how Jimbo will never be able to REASONABLY put Ruth Paine in the middle of a "Let's Frame Oswald" plot when it comes to the topic of how (and WHEN) Oswald obtained his Depository job.

Key word there -- "Reasonably".

JIM DiEUGENIO SAID:

LOL. ROTF.

This is the guy who tried to distract from the Adams affidavit. Until I blew that up.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Jimbo likes to think he has blown things up, when, in fact, he hasn't even lit the match.

This whole "Adams" thing goes directly to Jimbo's theory that Ruth Paine (some how, some way--even though we know it was impossible, as already proven) had a desire to PLANT Lee Oswald in the TSBD for the express purpose of framing him for JFK's murder.

Let me repeat that (just in case some people reading this don't realize the sheer craziness of such a notion; not to mention the fact that it's a disgusting and vile allegation against a woman who did NOTHING of the kind; but such allegations against innocent people don't seem to bother DiEugenio in the slightest):

James DiEugenio thinks that Ruth Paine was able to plant (and DID plant) Lee H. Oswald in the Depository for the specific purpose of being able to frame Oswald for the 11/22/63 murder of the President of the United States.

Whew!

And Jimbo doesn't even BLUSH! That's remarkable.

More:
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2013/04/dvp-vs-dieugenio-part-87.html

CTers are impervious to the use of facts and logic or they would not be JFK CTers in the first place.  The Catch-22 of these exchanges  You can tell as much when their normally long winded responses become short and dismissive.  Like a small child being told there is no Santa Claus.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2022, 07:33:41 PM »
DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
Is this to postulate that everything that DVP and all who agree with him are correct about everything relating to such?
 I will [as noted earlier] stand corrected when I am in error.
From another thread---
Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1693 on: October 25, 2019, 12:54:23 AM »Quote from: John Iacoletti on October 22, 2019, 07:37:42 PM
 Now where does it say what you claimed it does?  Where does it say that Tippit was pronounced DOA at 1:15?

And yet such is documented....

The above is an [obviously] altered police report.
Why it was 'adjusted' is open to speculation just like many other anomalies in this case.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2022, 07:33:41 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2022, 08:27:57 PM »
What’s with the childish “Jimbo” stuff, David? And he’s not even here. So why are you regaling us with conversations you saved that caused you to get kicked out of the other forum?

Do you honestly not find it odd as to why Ruth needed to make an annotation in her calendar about this at all, much less on the October page? And where does March 20 come from anyway, when the alleged purchase was on March 12?

And if suspicions about someone do not equal facts, then there goes your entire case against Oswald. Nice job!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 08:29:58 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2022, 09:58:13 PM »
And where does March 20 come from anyway.....?
March 20, 1963: The rifle and the revolver are shipped.
https://www.jfk-assassination.net/parnell/chrono.htm
Let's all mark this on our calendars  :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2022, 09:58:13 PM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2022, 10:24:41 PM »
What’s with the childish “Jimbo” stuff, David?

That's due to the fact that DiEugenio was constantly referring to me as "Davy". So I would often reciprocate with Jimbo or Jimmy. Fair is fair, right?

And why don't you ask Jim about his childish way of referring to Ruth Paine. He would regularly attempt to demean her by calling her "Ruthy" and even "Ruthy baby". I just want to slap him silly when he does that.

I sure do wish Ruth would sue some of these crackpot CTers for slander before she leaves this Earth.

And he [DiEugenio] is not even here. So why are you regaling us with conversations you saved that caused you to get kicked out of the other forum?

Why not? Seemed fitting for this topic.

Why do you care anyway?

Do you honestly not find it odd as to why Ruth needed to make an annotation in her calendar about this at all, much less on the October page?

She didn't do it on the October calendar page. It was on her March page, which was the appropriate page for such a notation.

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0041b.htm

Was it odd? Well, I think it's even odder for CTers to think Ruth could be as stupid as they apparently do think she was. (See my last post for my thoughts on this.)

And where does March 20 come from anyway, when the alleged purchase was on March 12?

Again, see my last post. Ruth got the March 20 date from the news media (from Jesse Curry's Nov. 23rd hallway press gatherings).

Yes, the purchase date was March 12th, but Curry was referring to the shipping date, which was March 20th (which is the date that is shown on the "Waldman No. 7" internal Klein's form). Nothing sinister about that at all. But CTers think otherwise (naturally).

And if suspicions about someone do not equal facts, then there goes your entire case against Oswald. Nice job!

Attaboy, John! Just keep pretending that I have nothing at all to go on but "suspicions" and a gut feeling that Oswald was guilty, as you totally ignore (or deem as all fake) all of this stuff which hangs your favorite patsy twenty times over.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 10:55:43 PM by David Von Pein »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2022, 11:57:34 PM »

And why don't you ask Jim about his childish way of referring to Ruth Paine. He would regularly attempt to demean her by calling her "Ruthy" and even "Ruthy baby". I just want to slap him silly when he does that.
I sure do wish Ruth would sue some of these crackpot CTers for slander before she leaves this Earth.
I did not wish to demean. Apologies for any abject references....BTW I spelled it RUTHIE in the subject title. Can't change that [please don't slap]
Doubtful that she reads this forum anyway.
Ms Paine is 90 this year... is it feasible for her to sue now?
She was asked over 5000 questions in WC testimony. More even than Marina!
Why so ridiculously many? What an ordeal.... She witnessed absolutely no criminal activity at all concerning the events [as she testified] 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2022, 11:57:34 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2022, 05:50:34 AM »

Yes, the purchase date was March 12th, but Curry was referring to the shipping date, which was March 20th (which is the date that is shown on the "Waldman No. 7" internal Klein's form). Nothing sinister about that at all. But CTers think otherwise (naturally).
March 20, 1963: The rifle and the revolver are shipped.
March 25, 1963: LHO picks up the weapons.
Am I the only one who wonders how it is that the weapons [though ordered supposedly around 8-9 weeks apart] could have been shipped on the same exact day from seemingly opposite ends of the country?
Was it so Harvey Hidell could conveniently pick them up together?
Might as well save him a trip huh?