Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruthie Paine's Confusing Calendar  (Read 29145 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Ruthie Paine's Confusing Calendar
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2022, 10:06:46 AM »
Advertisement
I understand that Mrs. Paine added the note ?LHO purchase of rifle? to the top of the March 1963 page after November 22, 1963, after she learned about this from others.

Can anyone prove that she wrote this note before November 22, 1963? And not after the police returned the calendar to her?

It is important to note that the burden of proof is on the CT side. They are claiming that Mrs. Paine knew of the rifle before November 22. So, they must prove this not was written before November 22, 1963. Otherwise they have no proof.
The burning question to me is not "Did Mrs Paine write "the rifle was purchased" on the calendar before Nov 22?
The question I have is why did she even write something like that on her calendar at all?
It seems really like such a senseless thing to do.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2022, 10:06:46 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2022, 12:10:30 AM »
The burning question to me is not "Did Mrs Paine write "the rifle was purchased" on the calendar before Nov 22?
The question I have is why did she even write something like that on her calendar at all?

Not senseless for an FBI informer.....  She knew that Lee had ordered the rifle and she wanted to tell the FBI on their next visit to her house...Thus she made the note in March on her calendar.

PS..... The notation in the upper left corner of Ruthie's calendar does not look like "Nov 23"  ......It seems to be Oct 23.  The last letter is definitely a "T" .... And the abbreviation  for November  (Nov) does not end with a "T'
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 12:50:20 AM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2022, 12:49:20 AM »
Not senseless for an FBI informer.....  She knew that Lee had ordered the rifle and she wanted to tell the FBI on their next visit to her house...Thus she made the note in March on her calendar.
Were that true then she would have written...'Oswald orders guns'
Hidell 'ordered' the guns [allegedly]
The Red Herring-------------

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-evidence-is-the-conspiracy-the-carbine-on-the-6th-floor

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2022, 12:49:20 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2022, 01:01:09 AM »
Hidell 'ordered' the guns [allegedly]
The Red Herring-------------

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-evidence-is-the-conspiracy-the-carbine-on-the-6th-floor

I'm not following .... I don't understand.....

WHY?   Would Ruthie have written Oswald orders "Guns".....

There's no evidence that Marina told Ruthie about her foolish husband ordering "Guns".... At at time when they barely had enough money to exist.   I believe that Marina did complain to Ruthie about Lee spending money for a rifle....

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2022, 02:12:40 AM »
I believe that Marina did complain to Ruthie about Lee spending money for a rifle....
Then why would Ms Paine deny any knowledge of this rifle?
Also Marina testified that she kept the existence of this alleged rifle from Ruth.
[Preposterous as this might all seem]

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2022, 02:12:40 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2022, 04:06:38 PM »

What difference does it make unless you are suggesting Paine was involved in a conspiracy?  Something I recall that you deny despite being fixated on her and suspicious of her every action for some unspecified reason!  LOL.  Maybe check her WC testimony.  She noted this information after seeing it reported on television meaning to note the date she learned of it as Nov. 23 instead of Oct. 23.  Obviously, she was acquainted with Oswald and Marina and was interested in understanding the timeline of events.  Placing the purchase date of the rifle in her calendar gave her some means of reference to her memory of events.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2022, 11:57:17 PM »
It seems like Ruth was up to her eyeballs in the goings-on of this plot to kill JFK . She was CIA . No doubt !

Ruthie not tell truthie ....   Ruthie may have been affiliated with the both the CIA, and FBI....

I'm quite sure she was an informer for the FBI.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2022, 11:57:17 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2022, 03:42:22 AM »
What difference does it make ....?
Apparently it depends upon how much fat you have between your ears.
Placing the purchase date of the rifle in her calendar gave her some means of reference to her memory of events.
Really? Why would she need that? I would think a copy of the newspapers would be enough.
With you there's naive or absolutely nothing at all. Mostly the latter.
Why not quit while you're still behind?