Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Was The Man Who Fired A Shot In Mrs. Lovell Penn?s Pasture?  (Read 18305 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Who Was The Man Who Fired A Shot In Mrs. Lovell Penn?s Pasture?
« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2018, 09:54:42 PM »
Advertisement
Walt Cakebread -- take the hint. You are on my ignore list as I was banned for two days within a minute of responding to you.

I have expressed my opinion on you many times over the years and have wasted enough time with you. If you can't respond and deal with the topic of this thread then please move on.

It is a joke that you would claim someone else is making CTers look bad considering all the wacky claims that you have made over the years.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2018, 09:54:42 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2018, 11:41:28 PM »
Famous lookalike sightings are a dime a dozen.

Yep:  Callaway, Guinyard, Scoggins....

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2018, 11:44:38 PM »
The case given the FBI was made by SMI. The only ammo we know that Oswald had was WCC, and the FBI determined that the Penn case wasn't fired from the Oswald rifle anyway.

Wait.....how do "we" know that Oswald had ammo?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2018, 11:44:38 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2018, 01:04:42 AM »
Walt Cakebread -- take the hint. You are on my ignore list as I was banned for two days within a minute of responding to you.

I have expressed my opinion on you many times over the years and have wasted enough time with you. If you can't respond and deal with the topic of this thread then please move on.

It is a joke that you would claim someone else is making CTers look bad considering all the wacky claims that you have made over the years.

Geeez....I'm sorry Robbie.... I'm sure that it's my my fault, and it's a pity that you were banned for two days because of me..
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 01:22:13 AM by Walt Cakebread »