Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Was The Man Who Fired A Shot In Mrs. Lovell Penn?s Pasture?  (Read 18076 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Who Was The Man Who Fired A Shot In Mrs. Lovell Penn?s Pasture?
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2018, 04:24:14 PM »
Advertisement
Exactly, Oswald can only exist in one place at one time so what's the point of an LHO lookalike?

Famous lookalike sightings are a dime a dozen.

JohnM

LHO wasn't famous. These lookalike sightings were intended to make the real LHO look guilty. If you had taken the time to read my series you would have seen how many of these sightings there were.

I agree that IF this was the only one it would be no big deal, but it was NOT. It was one of a good number.

Why were all these sightings brushed off by the WC? Especially when they said that it wasn't LHO in some of the cases?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2018, 04:24:14 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2018, 04:30:59 PM »
The topic got addressed when it was noted that:

1.) The shell Penn gave to the FBI wasn't fired from Oswald's rifle
2.) It was made by SMI and not by WCC
3.) The mystery man only "resembled" Oswald from the front. He didn't look like Oswald in profile.

With no other evidence, there is no good reason to assume that it could have been Oswald in the first place.

Who said that it was LHO in the first place? I stated from the beginning that the man looked like LHO, but wasn't him. What evidence are you using to claim that there was an "Oswald's rifle?" Be specific.

He only resembled LHO from "the front." Good one. This is the preferred method for identification and you act like it is no big deal.

So again, who was this LHO lookalike firing 6.5 rounds in the weeks before the assassination?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 04:32:33 PM by Rob Caprio »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2018, 11:32:14 PM »
Who said that it was LHO in the first place? I stated from the beginning that the man looked like LHO, but wasn't him. What evidence are you using to claim that there was an "Oswald's rifle?" Be specific.

He only resembled LHO from "the front." Good one. This is the preferred method for identification and you act like it is no big deal.

So again, who was this LHO lookalike firing 6.5 rounds in the weeks before the assassination?

Rob , Why is it that you can't see that you're providing the LNer's with a stereotype of a CT ??......  You are often irrational and will continue to argue from an irrational platform, which casts you as a loon.   

There clearly is nothing to be gained by trying to make a case from a tale told by an old woman ( like Mrs Bledsoe)  who had a 6.5mm Carcano cartridge casing and claimed that she found it in her pasture after chasing some young man ( or men ...the story varies ) off her farm about 20 miles from Dallas. The casing was manufacture in Italy and was not identical to the casings that had been planted in the TSBD....which had been manufactured in the US.

At first I thought you were being hilarious by projecting the image of a fool whipping a dead horse.....Now I think it's pathetic.

You would do yourself well by admitting that you've been foolish and irrational.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2018, 11:32:14 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2018, 03:24:15 AM »
LHO wasn't famous. These lookalike sightings were intended to make the real LHO look guilty. If you had taken the time to read my series you would have seen how many of these sightings there were.

I agree that IF this was the only one it would be no big deal, but it was NOT. It was one of a good number.

Why were all these sightings brushed off by the WC? Especially when they said that it wasn't LHO in some of the cases?

LHO wasn't famous.

:D

As soon as Oswald appeared on the 6 o'clock news and was on the front page of virtually every newspaper he was instantly famous.

These lookalike sightings were intended to make the real LHO look guilty.

Well Rob, they had a perfect chance to make Oswald look guilty at Penn's Pasture, but apparently according to you they weren't exactly co-ordinating their Oswald's doubles and let them run wild just to see what happens.

If you had taken the time to read my series you would have seen how many of these sightings there were.

I am aware of the sightings and none have any proof that they occurred before the 22nd.

JohnM

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2018, 03:33:01 AM »
:D

As soon as Oswald appeared on the 6 o'clock news and was on the front page of virtually every newspaper he was instantly famous.

Well Rob, they had a perfect chance to make Oswald look guilty at Penn's Pasture, but apparently according to you they weren't exactly co-ordinating their Oswald's doubles and let them run wild just to see what happens.

I am aware of the sightings and none have any proof that they occurred before the 22nd.

JohnM

Yeah, but the sightings were BEFORE he was famous. How do you explain that? If you think none of the sightings occurred before November 22, 1963, then you are either not familiar with the sightings or being dishonest.

All the sightings involving a lookalike were BEFORE the assassination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2018, 03:33:01 AM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2018, 07:03:11 AM »

Rob , Why is it that you can't see that you're providing the LNer's with a stereotype of a CT ??......  You are often irrational and will continue to argue from an irrational platform, which casts you as a loon.   

There clearly is nothing to be gained by trying to make a case from a tale told by an old woman ( like Mrs Bledsoe)  who had a 6.5mm Carcano cartridge casing and claimed that she found it in her pasture after chasing some young man ( or men ...the story varies ) off her farm about 20 miles from Dallas. The casing was manufacture in Italy and was not identical to the casings that had been planted in the TSBD....which had been manufactured in the US.

At first I thought you were being hilarious by projecting the image of a fool whipping a dead horse.....Now I think it's pathetic.

You would do yourself well by admitting that you've been foolish and irrational.

Good post Walt.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2018, 03:15:10 PM »
Good post Walt.

Hilarious. This thread shows that a LHO lookalike was firing a Carcano rifle in the weeks leading up to the assassination. LHO would be accused of this crime while allegedly using a Carcano rifle.

This is but one example of someone resembling LHO doing something to draw attention to himself in the weeks leading up to the assassination.

Only LNers would find this not suspicious.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2018, 03:15:10 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2018, 03:48:03 PM »
Hilarious. This thread shows that a LHO lookalike was firing a Carcano rifle in the weeks leading up to the assassination. LHO would be accused of this crime while allegedly using a Carcano rifle.

This is but one example of someone resembling LHO doing something to draw attention to himself in the weeks leading up to the assassination.

Only LNers would find this not suspicious.

This thread shows that a LHO lookalike was firing a Carcano rifle in the weeks leading up to the assassination. LHO would be accused of this crime while allegedly using a Carcano rifle.

The ONLY thing that "may" be a fact ....Is the fact that an old woman had a 6.5mm carcano casing......

Beyond that, we only know the tale the woman told...