Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Was The Man Who Fired A Shot In Mrs. Lovell Penn?s Pasture?  (Read 18077 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Who Was The Man Who Fired A Shot In Mrs. Lovell Penn?s Pasture?
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2018, 03:58:50 PM »
Advertisement
Your total inability to think is duly noted. Only LNers would think a man who looked like LHO firing a Carcano in a pasture a month before the assassination is irrelevant.

I guess they think all the sightings setting LHO up are irrelevant to their neat and UNSUPPORTED fantasy theory. The fact that they can't answer a simple question like this without mocking me should give everyone pause because it means that their beloved WC didn't bother to check this out. Why not?

Only LNers would think a man who looked like LHO firing a Carcano in a pasture a month before the assassination is irrelevant.

And HOW did that shell come to be there??    You nor anybody else knows WHEN that shell was left there in the pasture?

Simply because Mrs Penn saw some young men firing a rifle in the pasture does NOT conclusively prove that it was they who left the shell there.....

Psssst Robbie.....  Are you aware that many young men "looked like" Lee?   But more important who ( other than Mrs Penn) actually knows what the man that Mrs Penn saw looked like?.... ( If the event actually happened??) 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2018, 03:58:50 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2018, 10:56:36 PM »
Why are prisons filled with men who overlooked some detail? Show some logic.
So, we should not follow the evidence? Because we should assume the evidence is all faked. But if we do so, truth is determined by what we believe. The evidence, the real world, will have no influence on what we believe. It doesn?t matter what the fingerprint evidence is. Because if it goes against our bias, it is assumed to be faked.
And I am asked to make these assumptions. by the same people who I know lied to me. Who showed me false diagrams of the Single Bullet Theory. And who, to this day, give excuses as to why they do not disproved the Single Bullet Theory, by showing two simple orthogonal diagram, of the situation at z222, which would disproved this theory, if the theory is false.

But we're being asked to accept assumptions like "Oswald's rifle" by the same people who have lied to us.  These are two sides of the same coin.  You are assuming that a partial palmprint that showed up a week later on an index card was actually lifted by Carl Day on 11/22 -- who then forgot to mention it to anybody for several days -- just because it fits your biases.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2018, 12:02:16 AM »
Of course not since the WC never saw fit to investigate this. What we do know is how rare a 6.5 shell fired from a Carcano is. Prior to the months leading up to the assassination how often was one fired?

Wally the LNer is in full swing to obfuscate this topic. Wally is the inventor of hundreds of nonsensical theories, but has a problem with this issue.

She didn't say that she saw "young men" as you falsely state, but rather a young man who looked like LHO. Why do you distort what was reported?

So in typical LNer fashion she was "mistaken", huh?

My Dear simple minded Robbie..... There was a time when I thought the story told by Mrs Penn was significant.... But  it didn't take long for me to realize that it was a"dead horse" and provided NOTHING in the way of provable significant evidence..... 

But I'm sure you will go on whipping that dead horse, because you're convinced that you can make that dead horse get up and go.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2018, 12:02:16 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2018, 03:59:41 PM »
Wally the LNer is the one whipping a dead 🐎. I don't care what you used to have interest in or don't care about. I never have.

It is clear that you cannot answer the question so move on.
The question:   Who Was The Man Who Fired A Shot In Mrs. Lovell Penn?s Pasture?

Tell us who the man was Robbie.......

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2018, 09:32:25 PM »
This is another example of LHO being setup in the months leading up to the assassination. This is why only a cursory check was made. The FBI didn't even bother to get a description of the man Ms. Penn saw.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2018, 09:32:25 PM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2018, 11:58:29 PM »
Irrelevant question, because....:
(Scroll down one page) On lower left.:
http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh26/pdf/WH26_CE_3049.pdf

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62272&relPageId=71&search=pc-78441

......Next !
Why is a 6.5mm cartridge/shell noted in this report as belonging to a Mannlicher-Carcano?
Weren't there other rifles that used that caliber?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2018, 02:28:14 AM »
Why is a 6.5mm cartridge/shell noted in this report as belonging to a Mannlicher-Carcano?
Weren't there other rifles that used that caliber?

Yes, but they weren't setup to point to LHO.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2018, 02:28:14 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2018, 09:13:03 AM »
I almost feel sorry for Caprio reading this thread.  Almost.

Oh come on, Richard.  One spent shell found on the farm.  Dontcha know?  It "points to conspiracy".