Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Was The Man Who Fired A Shot In Mrs. Lovell Penn?s Pasture?  (Read 18074 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Who Was The Man Who Fired A Shot In Mrs. Lovell Penn?s Pasture?
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2018, 01:23:58 AM »
Advertisement
I almost feel sorry for Caprio reading this thread.  Almost.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2018, 01:23:58 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2018, 02:53:49 AM »
The known facts are better than the BS unsupported theories you utter.

So you have no facts. No surprise there.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2018, 03:00:23 AM »
Cites can be provided for each of these points. For example, as to Oswald?s prints on the rifle:
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/day1.htm
Lieutenant Day lifted Oswald?s prints off of the rifle.
The FBI was not able to do so, but once the prints are lifted the first time, it is often impossible to lift them a second time.

Unsupported claims in any format are NOT evidence. The FBI did not get the alleged print until 11/29/63. Latona said that he had never seen LHO's hands. This means that he had no way of knowing that the prints he was told were LHO's really were.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2018, 03:00:23 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2018, 03:03:14 AM »
I almost feel sorry for Caprio reading this thread.  Almost.

I would feel sorry for the WC since they had no supporting evidence. Why do you support a theory with no supporting evidence?

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2018, 12:58:23 PM »
I would feel sorry for the WC since they had no supporting evidence. Why do you support a theory with no supporting evidence?

Possibly for this reason, Rob..

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2018, 12:58:23 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2018, 01:13:20 PM »
Please attempt to justify your opinion relating to the singular claims of Flora Lou Henslee Penn....aka Mrs. Lovell T Penn.
Considering your OP in this thread, you pretended to know less than you did 9 years ago.

You've been As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'ing about this incident for at least 9 years. It is difficult to appear even more unhinged
than Trump's SCOTUS pick as he whined, under oath, on live TV last Thursday.... a tall order, but you have accomplished
it....at least Kavanaugh's claim he was a victim of the Clintons seemed more reasonable than your whine!

Who Was The Man Who Fired A Shot In Mrs. Lovell Penn?s Pasture?

Rob ....You started this dumb thread .....   What did you hope to accomplish??   Did you think that there was ANYTHING pertinent to the case in this tale??   Or did you simply want to display your stupidity .......

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2018, 02:11:05 PM »
Who Was The Man Who Fired A Shot In Mrs. Lovell Penn?s Pasture?

Rob ....You started this dumb thread .....   What did you hope to accomplish??   Did you think that there was ANYTHING pertinent to the case in this tale??   Or did you simply want to display your stupidity .......

Your total inability to think is duly noted. Only LNers would think a man who looked like LHO firing a Carcano in a pasture a month before the assassination is irrelevant.

I guess they think all the sightings setting LHO up are irrelevant to their neat and UNSUPPORTED fantasy theory. The fact that they can't answer a simple question like this without mocking me should give everyone pause because it means that their beloved WC didn't bother to check this out. Why not?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2018, 02:11:05 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2018, 03:00:40 PM »
Your total inability to think is duly noted. Only LNers would think a man who looked like LHO firing a Carcano in a pasture a month before the assassination is irrelevant.

I guess they think all the sightings setting LHO up are irrelevant to their neat and UNSUPPORTED fantasy theory. The fact that they can't answer a simple question like this without mocking me should give everyone pause because it means that their beloved WC didn't bother to check this out. Why not?

If it wasn't checked out.....and reported to be irrelevant, then where did the FBI report come from???