Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Was The Man Who Fired A Shot In Mrs. Lovell Penn?s Pasture?  (Read 18067 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Who Was The Man Who Fired A Shot In Mrs. Lovell Penn?s Pasture?
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2018, 01:36:16 PM »
Advertisement
So, you are obviously a believer not in a Small-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy. 
Believe what you want.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2018, 01:36:16 PM »

Offline Mark Connors

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2018, 07:45:12 PM »
The problem is....   You don't aren't smart enough to know BS from sterling.....  And you're not smart enough to know that you're lacking.   

If I valued your opinion I would be concerned.

Since you don't know me, it must really bother you that your intelligence is my common sense.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2018, 10:29:01 PM »
Oswald?s rifle was found in the sniper?s nest. Oswald?s prints were on the rifle. The bullets that killed President Kennedy were ballistically matched to that rifle. And Oswald fled the scene within five minutes.

But the key to this case is finding out who fired a shot in Mrs. Lovell Penn?s pasture.

You'll notice that there are NO cites in this post because these are UNSUPPORTED claims made in the WCR. Nothing more.

The WC was terrified to explore issues like this one because it only led down conspiracy road.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2018, 10:29:01 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2018, 10:33:07 PM »
Dig up the pasture and shift all the dirt for other possible cartridges. Maybe they might find the body of the real Oswald. Check to see if any of the cattle were forced to swallow any cartridges. Resume the investigation after Andrew ?Andy? Penn died to see what he really died of and to take reports of any suspicious characters seen in the neighborhood in the weeks before he died. There are a lot of things they could have done.

LNers can't deal with a question so they bring up nonsense like this. They want you to believe nothing is odd or suspicious.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2018, 10:34:54 PM »
If I valued your opinion I would be concerned.

Since you don't know me, it must really bother you that your intelligence is my common sense.

You forgot to list those facts that you claimed existed. No surprise there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2018, 10:34:54 PM »

Offline Mark Connors

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2018, 10:44:04 PM »
You forgot to list those facts that you claimed existed. No surprise there.

The known facts are better than the BS unsupported theories you utter.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2018, 10:46:22 PM »
Oswald?s rifle was found in the sniper?s nest. Oswald?s prints were on the rifle. The bullets that killed President Kennedy were ballistically matched to that rifle. And Oswald fled the scene within five minutes.

But the key to this case is finding out who fired a shot in Mrs. Lovell Penn?s pasture.

You'll notice that there are NO cites in this post because these are UNSUPPORTED claims made in the WCR. Nothing more.

The WC was terrified to explore issues like this one because it only led down conspiracy road.
Cites can be provided for each of these points. For example, as to Oswald?s prints on the rifle:
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/day1.htm
Lieutenant Day lifted Oswald?s prints off of the rifle.
The FBI was not able to do so, but once the prints are lifted the first time, it is often impossible to lift them a second time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2018, 10:46:22 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2018, 01:07:11 AM »

Please attempt to justify your opinion relating to the singular claims of Flora Lou Henslee Penn....aka Mrs. Lovell T Penn.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.conspiracy.jfk/7HrIV4EyaGI
Robert Caprio   6/1/09
For conciseness and ease of posting I will use A.J. Weberman's
overview of her from his "Nodule 18".

MRS. LOVELL PENN....

....She took the license number of the car and left;
these three men left, and she did not call the police. After a check
of the cattle revealed none of them had been shot, she threw away the
license number. She cannot recall any part of this number....

....Mrs. Lovell Penn was able to recover a 6.5 millimeter spent shell
casing from the area. The FBI determined that it had not been fired
from OSWALD'S
Mannlicher-Carcano. [FBI DL-89-43 Henry J. Oliver
dictated 12.2.63]

This is bad for LNers no matter how you look at it....
Considering your OP in this thread, you pretended to know less than you did 9 years ago.

You've been As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'ing about this incident for at least 9 years. It is difficult to appear even more unhinged
than Trump's SCOTUS pick as he whined, under oath, on live TV last Thursday.... a tall order, but you have accomplished
it....at least Kavanaugh's claim he was a victim of the Clintons seemed more reasonable than your whine!

« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 01:25:22 AM by Tom Scully »