Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Was The Man Who Fired A Shot In Mrs. Lovell Penn?s Pasture?  (Read 18294 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Who Was The Man Who Fired A Shot In Mrs. Lovell Penn?s Pasture?
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2018, 03:47:42 AM »
Advertisement
Who do you think the guy was? Any thoughts?

I don't know but what Tom posted was interesting, she found some 6.5 Mannlicher Carcano shells and they didn't match Oswald's rifle?
It sounds pretty obvious to me like she got some 6.5mm shells from somewhere and not realizing that her story could be checked out with ballistics, just made up a story.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2018, 03:47:42 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2018, 04:30:36 AM »
I don't know but what Tom posted was interesting, she found some 6.5 Mannlicher Carcano shells and they didn't match Oswald's rifle?
It sounds pretty obvious to me like she got some 6.5mm shells from somewhere and not realizing that her story could be checked out with ballistics, just made up a story.

JohnM

I'm not saying that this isn't possible, but isn't that something that the FBI should have investigated to know one way or another? This is one of my main issues with the official "investigation" as they did not handle it like they would have in most other cases.

LNers claim that I am a LHO defender when in fact I am really a defender of the American rights we were given by the Constitution. If LHO was really guilty then a shoddy investigation and total ignorance of so many things wouldn't be needed.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2018, 04:48:35 AM »
I'm not saying that this isn't possible, but isn't that something that the FBI should have investigated to know one way or another?

Didn't the documents that Tom posted say that they did investigate and that the shells didn't match, what's left to do after that?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2018, 04:48:35 AM »

Offline Mark Connors

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2018, 10:04:24 AM »
Are you just here to demean the posters that you don't agree with?

No.

But, I guess some people here make it all too easy to make it look that way.

And, I'm not afraid to call out BS when I see it.

Carry on.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2018, 02:50:22 PM »
Irrelevant question, because....:
(Scroll down one page) On lower left.:
http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh26/pdf/WH26_CE_3049.pdf

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62272&relPageId=71&search=pc-78441

......Next !

There is nothing irrelevant about my question as you posted evidence that this man wasn't LHO, but he looked like him. So again, who was the man who fired a shot at her pasture?

For the record  -- there was no "Oswald's rifle" as the FBI claimed based on the evidence.

Thanks for posting these.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 02:59:14 PM by Rob Caprio »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2018, 02:50:22 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2018, 02:54:40 PM »
Didn't the documents that Tom posted say that they did investigate and that the shells didn't match, what's left to do after that?

JohnM

No, all they did was try to match the shell to CE 139 which had NO link to LHO or the assassination. Since the FBI said that the shell did not match CE 139, meaning that there was no link to LHO in WC fantasyland, why did they not attempt to find out who this LHO lookalike was?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 10:25:39 PM by Rob Caprio »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2018, 02:56:27 PM »
No.

But, I guess some people here make it all too easy to make it look that way.

And, I'm not afraid to call out BS when I see it.

Carry on.

What BS? Be specific.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2018, 02:56:27 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2018, 03:53:44 AM »
What BS? Be specific.

You never permit your condition.... blissfull unawareness, to sometime wane to a level allowing you any inclination
to self-moderate your posted content. This thread was created based on your reaction to you not noticing you know
less than you assume. Things are already complicated without you further muddying the waters.

The 1963 home of Mrs. Lovell T Penn is now a museum in a state park. She was reported to have stated she
wrote the license plate info of the car used by the three men on a piece of paper, but discarded it after determining none
of her farm's livestock had been injured by rifle fire. One author described her as a school teacher....

You might consider bringing your suspicions in for a landing and channeling your indignation away from hand wringing
and toward uncovering what potentially could advance the goal of full awareness.

FWIW, Mrs. Penn's husband claimed in 1936 his car was shot at and hit. The point is the Penn couple seem upstanding.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 03:58:37 AM by Tom Scully »