Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: There was no "Windshield Throat Shot" Period!  (Read 3732 times)

Offline Gary Craig

Re: There was no "Windshield Throat Shot" Period!
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2021, 12:58:35 AM »
Advertisement
Phil Willis put a time stamp on the first shot by clicking the shutter on his camera when the sound

of that shot startled him.

A frontal throat shot doesn't need to go through the windshield.

There is an unobstructed line of sight and bullet path from the top of the picket fence to JFK's throat.

Which if memory serves, is where the HSCA acoustical study and many DP witnesses said at least

one shot originated from.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2021, 12:58:35 AM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2021, 06:24:21 AM »
I noticed the exit hole from the shot in the frame (between the 2 sun visors), but I couldn't see an entrance into the frame where the sun visor bump was. That doesn't mean it wasn't there. It just means I couldn't see it.  If the windshield shot did come from the front, then it had to have come in at an angle for it to have hit the back of the rear view mirror. That means it was hard enough to go through the windshield, but not hard enough to make it through the rear view mirror, or even break the glass. That's how I know it had to have been a handgun. And that's if it really was an entrance.

If those 2 shots did come from the front...1 didn't make it past the visor. The other didn't make it past the rear view mirror. That screams handgun. Someone else must have intentionally shot the front windshield to make it look like there was a shooter from the front. Probably to throw more confusion into the mix and divert attention from what really happened. Hand me a .223 and I'll show you what it can do. That rear view mirror wouldn't stand a chance. Trust me...I know. Whatever went through that windshield couldn't even make it past a sun visor or a rear view mirror.

This photo is an example of entrance and exit holes in a car.  https://photos.app.goo.gl/kaTZiUiWpfAxRZAe9
I notice that a bullet didnt manage to put a hole in the chrome side strip on that car.
Would a 0.223" put a hole throo the chrome windshield strip in JFK's limo.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 06:39:40 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »