Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Only 1.87% Of The WC's Questions Were Probative...No Interest In The Truth  (Read 1559 times)

Offline Brian Walker

Re: Only 1.87% Of The WC's Questions Were Probative...No Interest In The Truth
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2018, 08:42:06 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't have to do anything. If you think asking less that 2 percent of 109,000 plus questions in a probative manner is normal and proper for finding the truth then that explains why you accept the official fairytale.

Enough said.

I guess Rob is never going to understand that the number 5000 is the only number that matters. Rob doesn't know if 1.87 percent is normal for a trial or a deposition or not.  Even if he was correct and the 1.87 is low it still doesn't mean anything at all because it could just  show that 5000 was enough probative questions but they asked more than normal of other types of questions because they were trying to cover all the bases.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2018, 08:42:06 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2018, 11:25:54 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I guess Rob is never going to understand that the number 5000 is the only number that matters. Rob doesn't know if 1.87 percent is normal for a trial or a deposition or not.  Even if he was correct and the 1.87 is low it still doesn't mean anything at all because it could just  show that 5000 was enough probative questions but they asked more than normal of other types of questions because they were trying to cover all the bases.

Still can't show that less than 2% of questions asked being probative is normal, huh? Anyone not drinking the WC koolade would find this number pitifully low when compared to the amount of LEADING and HEARSAY questions asked.

The onus is on you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2018, 11:25:54 PM »

Mobile View