Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: You know there was indication there were two? - Abraham Zapruder  (Read 2230 times)

Offline Jake Maxwell

You know there was indication there were two? - Abraham Zapruder
« on: September 22, 2018, 02:54:56 AM »
Advertisement
You know there was indication there were two [assassins]?
That is part of Zapruder's testimony to the WC. They never followed up on this testimony...

JFK Assassination Forum

You know there was indication there were two? - Abraham Zapruder
« on: September 22, 2018, 02:54:56 AM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Re: You know there was indication there were two? - Abraham Zapruder
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 09:20:58 AM »
You know there was indication there were two [assassins]?
That is part of Zapruder's testimony to the WC. They never followed up on this testimony...
Mr. LIEBELER. It was a Bell & Howell camera, isn't that right?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. That's right

Mr. LIEBELER. And you turned it over to the FBI and they have made tests on it?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. Yes; and then Bell & Howell wanted it for their archives and I thought they were through with it and let them have it. In return, they gave me, not for my personal use, but a sound projector which was given to the Golden Age Group. It's a place where old folks have a home. I asked them to donate something. I didn't want the camera. I didn't want anything for myself. Then the FBI wanted the camera again and I referred them to the Bell & Howell people.

Mr. LIEBELER. Yes; the FBI asked for the camera back because the Commission wanted to determine whether there was any difference in the frame speed as the camera unwound itself, as it went along.

Mr. ZAPRUDER. Well, they claimed they told me it was about 2 frames fast--instead of 16 it was 18 frames and they told me it was about 2 frames fast in the speed and they told me that the time between the 2 rapid shots, as I understand, that was determined--the length of time it took to the second one and that they were very fast and they claim it has proven it could be done by 1 man. You know there was indication there were two?

Mr. LIEBELER. Your films were extremely helpful to the work of the Commission, Mr. Zapruder.

Mr. ZAPRUDER. I am only sorry I broke down--I didn't know I was going to do it.

Mr. LIEBELER. Mr. Zapruder, I want to thank you very much, for the Commission, for coming down. It has been very helpful.

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 10:08:03 AM »
Mr. LIEBELER. It was a Bell & Howell camera, isn't that right?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. That's right

Mr. LIEBELER. And you turned it over to the FBI and they have made tests on it?

Mr. ZAPRUDER. Yes; and then Bell & Howell wanted it for their archives and I thought they were through with it and let them have it. In return, they gave me, not for my personal use, but a sound projector which was given to the Golden Age Group. It's a place where old folks have a home. I asked them to donate something. I didn't want the camera. I didn't want anything for myself. Then the FBI wanted the camera again and I referred them to the Bell & Howell people.

Mr. LIEBELER. Yes; the FBI asked for the camera back because the Commission wanted to determine whether there was any difference in the frame speed as the camera unwound itself, as it went along.

Mr. ZAPRUDER. Well, they claimed they told me it was about 2 frames fast--instead of 16 it was 18 frames and they told me it was about 2 frames fast in the speed and they told me that the time between the 2 rapid shots, as I understand, that was determined--the length of time it took to the second one and that they were very fast and they claim it has proven it could be done by 1 man. You know there was indication there were two?

Mr. LIEBELER. Your films were extremely helpful to the work of the Commission, Mr. Zapruder.

Mr. ZAPRUDER. I am only sorry I broke down--I didn't know I was going to do it.

Mr. LIEBELER. Mr. Zapruder, I want to thank you very much, for the Commission, for coming down. It has been very helpful.

Thanks for the clarification Duncan. It's always good to see the context of a comment such as Jake Maxwell isolated and hi-lighted.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 10:08:03 AM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 03:35:54 PM »
Definition of dirty pool
: underhanded or unsportsmanlike conduct