Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?  (Read 50525 times)

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?
« Reply #328 on: October 19, 2018, 07:02:15 PM »
Advertisement
From your attitude, I thought you were trying to play "Big Brother", telling me what I was allowed to say or not say on this forum.  If you were not doing that, I apologize.  Of course you are allowed to your opinions but please also allow me my opinions freely without attempting to control them.  You can say whatever you want to say but let me say whatever I want to say as long as I am respectful in doing it.  I have a completely different explanation for the JFK assassination than you do.  I am heretic on this forum but that does not make me a troll, does it?  Will you allow a heretic to freely speak his mind here or does everybody have to be on the same page?
And, in my opinion, you are not entitled to have a platform for an opinion on facts that is not based on evidence.  In my opinion, the moderators would be perfectly within their right to delete your posts expressing such an opinion. The right to freedom of speech is not absolute.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #328 on: October 19, 2018, 07:02:15 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #329 on: October 19, 2018, 08:09:18 PM »
Since when does the US constitution apply to a board run by a private individual in the UK?