Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?  (Read 50572 times)

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?
« Reply #320 on: October 10, 2018, 06:42:12 PM »
Advertisement
Andrew, what I am looking at is the shrub over top of the Stemmons Freeway sign shown on the Willis 05 photograph.  It appears to be similar to the one just above the umbrella alongside the sign.   They are the same type of bushes. If it is above the sign, it means it had to be planted high up on the wall or on the other side - it does not look like a tree.    As John Mytton's gif pointed out, the bush all looks at the same level when you look at his other photograph he alternated the Willis' one with.   If that other picture in his gif is valid, I see no large bush hovering at the top of the sign behind it!
??I see a tree that goes much higher than the extended sight line from Willis over the top of the Stemmons sign.  What do you think happened to the top of the tree?  Did it suddenly disappear from Willis's photo and replaced by a bush that happens to look much like the tree? Why would anyone do that?  This is silly.
If that sign is really that high, how are you going to be able to see the top of the limousine (Jacqueline's head)  over the top of it like shown in the Zapruder film?  I know it will take more investigation.   I would like to know the approximate elevation of Zapruder's camera above the roadway where the limousine was.  The limousine was in the center lane.    Determine some geometrical dimensions. .    Once could determine the top height of that sign with geometry and determine its location wrt what one sees.     Some assumptions (throwing some numbers out there) would be
1) 140 feet from Jacqueline to Zapruder,
2) 20 feet? elevation  from camera to roadway difference  at the time of passing behind the sign
3) 40 feet from Jacqueline to the sign corner. 
4) Jacqueline's top of head 4 feet above roadway.

Maybe someone has made this calculation already?  I know Jerry Organ's post with positions may hold more answers if there was a calculation made already.
??!! Look at frame z172.  The south curb of Elm is visible above the left corner of the sign to about the middle of the sign.   Do you see Jackie's head above the curb as she approaches the sign? So why would her head not be visible if the curb is visible?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #320 on: October 10, 2018, 06:42:12 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #321 on: October 10, 2018, 07:33:09 PM »
Andrew, what I am looking at is the shrub over top of the Stemmons Freeway sign shown on the Willis 05 photograph.

Isn't it the top of the tree planted infront of the wall, as seen in Willis 6?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 08:08:31 PM by Nicholas Turner »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #322 on: October 11, 2018, 07:16:50 AM »
I stand corrected there is a tree there.  I was looking at Mytton's gif too much and missed the stem!    However, the illusion still is great when you compare sizes of the people relative to each other and where they are standing.  No one seems to know anything about the man and ???? that are standing at curbside next to the President's limousine when the neck shot comes in.   In Willis slide,he looks very small.  There is a tall man standing there in the Bronson Film and someone else right beside him. I tried to blow up a picture to look at it in more detail.  Unfortunately, you need an original to look at.   It appears that whoever had there head next to him, suffered an "erase" out in the Bronson pictures I have been able to find on the internet. 

As well, there is something alongside of him, that appears to look like a dog (object?).    It certainly can't be a child because no hand is restraining them from running out - the man in the black suit clearly has his back to that object and standing on the curb.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #322 on: October 11, 2018, 07:16:50 AM »

Offline Thomas Pickering

« Reply #323 on: October 19, 2018, 04:41:58 AM »
In my opinion, John Connally was a co-conspirator in the assassination of JFK who did not get hit at all.  Connally being hit was all staged to support the LHO explanation. 

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #324 on: October 19, 2018, 03:20:01 PM »
In my opinion, John Connally was a co-conspirator in the assassination of JFK who did not get hit at all.  Connally being hit was all staged to support the LHO explanation.
In my opinion, you are not entitled to an opinion that is not based on evidence. What is your evidence that Connally was not hit?  More to the point, what is the evidence that Connally, Nellie, all his doctors, all the nurses and attendants to attended to his injuries, the x-ray technicians who fabricated x-ray films and reports, conspired to do this? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #324 on: October 19, 2018, 03:20:01 PM »

Offline Thomas Pickering

« Reply #325 on: October 19, 2018, 05:02:41 PM »
I am not entitled to an opinion that is not based on evidence?  Says who?  You?  Who are you to make such a statement as that?  I am entitled to any opinion I want to have.  I do not like your attitude in telling me what opinions I am allowed to have or not have.  Does the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution mean anything to you?  I wonder.  As for evidence, my evidence is the Zapruder film itself, which exposes John Connally as a co-conspirator in the assassination of JFK.  If allowed to, I am going to be fully exploring that in another post to explain how John Connally is a co-conspirator, one of many co-conspirators.  Once I have done that, then it will become apparent that Connally was not hit with any bullet whatsoever and his wounds were staged.

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #326 on: October 19, 2018, 05:21:58 PM »
I am not entitled to an opinion that is not based on evidence?  Says who?  You?  Who are you to make such a statement as that?  I am entitled to any opinion I want to have.
That is my opinion.

But that is an opinion on what principles one should apply to fact finding - it is a statement of principle, not an opinion about an objective fact. It is my opinion that one can have opinions about facts only if one bases their opinion on evidence. Otherwise you could have an opinion, say, on whether I won the lottery last night. You could say "In my opinion, you won the lottery last night".  If it is not based on any evidence that I won the lottery, what meaning does it have?

I could have said  "Opinions on facts are meaningless unless they are based on evidence".    I chose stronger words which apply to everyone, even Presidents, who want to make up their own facts. "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.? Daniel Patrick Moynihan.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 05:38:24 PM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #326 on: October 19, 2018, 05:21:58 PM »

Offline Thomas Pickering

« Reply #327 on: October 19, 2018, 05:36:08 PM »
From your attitude, I thought you were trying to play "Big Brother", telling me what I was allowed to say or not say on this forum.  If you were not doing that, I apologize.  Of course you are allowed to your opinions but please also allow me my opinions freely without attempting to control them.  You can say whatever you want to say but let me say whatever I want to say as long as I am respectful in doing it.  I have a completely different explanation for the JFK assassination than you do.  I am heretic on this forum but that does not make me a troll, does it?  Will you allow a heretic to freely speak his mind here or does everybody have to be on the same page? 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 05:41:30 PM by Thomas Pickering »