Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?  (Read 50865 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?
« Reply #288 on: September 26, 2018, 03:00:40 PM »
Advertisement
Croft Photo (Z161)
Croft told the Powell Tribune for a story
published Nov. 26, 1963, that he was
30 feet from JFK?s limousine when the shots
rang out at around 12:30 p.m. Central Time."

Connally Facing Forward
Connally Starting to Turn Rightward

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #288 on: September 26, 2018, 03:00:40 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #289 on: September 26, 2018, 04:57:37 PM »
Allan, I'm not an "Oswald Did It" nut, but I'm not convinced that Willis shows the umbrella behind the sign.

Please state your reasoning.   If Zapruder is filming from the elevated position behind the sign, looking down, how does the umbrella show up at the front of the sign, halfway up?  Look at his angle.    At the same time, where was the Cuban standing in the Willis photo?  In the Zapruder frames, the umbrella  is almost motionless for 20 frames. It does not look like he ran over to the other side of the sign - the time between Z202 and Z206 is too short.  There is something wrong with the Willis Picture.  Zapruder's position is captured in his photo. 

No, the umbrella man in the Zapruder film was very close to the roadside, at curb.   I would like to hear how anyone could explain the position of the umbrella differently than that as shown from  Zapruder's perch in his film.  There is no way it can magically show up halfway up the sign versus where the Willis photograph shows it.   These 2 men were very close and were being looked at directly by JFK and JC.  They attracted their attention   There is a major smoking gun here.   We never did hear until many years later from someone who claimed to be the man wielding the umbrella on a rain free day.  Correct?  Any statement in the WC, or from the Cuban, very key witnesses at the least?

I am still waiting for Bill Chapman to explain why Willis picture is not a fake or why it does not match 20 Zapruder frames.  As Jerry Organ pointed out, Willis was trying to sell his slides and capitalize.   No one attempts to refute this photographic evidence - totally absurd! 
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 05:00:30 PM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #290 on: September 26, 2018, 05:13:41 PM »
In the following stabilized clip I've got the shot in the early 150's which is generally accepted as the first shot and as predicted several frames later we have the first of Zapruder's vertical flinches and virtually simultaneously with Zapruder's flinch Connally quickly turns to look over his right shoulder.

We had just made the turn, well, when I heard what I thought was a shot. I heard this noise which I immediately took to be a rifle shot. I instinctively turned to my right because the sound appeared to come from over my right shoulder, so I turned to look back over my right shoulder,...
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/conn_j.htm

And as Jerry mentioned Rosemary Willis said she heard the shot, stopped and looked back towards the Depository.

Gerda Dunckel

Ms. Willis has explained, several times since the assassination, that she looked back at the Book Depository and stopped running because she was following the sound of the first shot.
http://www.washingtondecoded.com/site/2013/12/redskirt.html

JohnM
You are talking through your hat!  What did Rosemary Willis testify in 1978, look at Wikipedia and the HCSA report.

"Immediately after the upright-sitting President John F. Kennedy is first hidden at frame 207 by the "Stemmons Freeway" traffic sign in the Zapruder film, Willis suddenly, and beginning at Z-214, snaps her head very rapidly 90 to 100 degrees westward (completely away from the Depository southwest corner) within 0.16 second to then face Abraham Zapruder and the grassy knoll by Z-217.

"Precisely 0.60 second after starting her westward head snap towards Zapruder and the grassy knoll, President Kennedy's head then emerges back into the Zapruder film view at Z-225. At that same instant, he was still sitting upright, and his facial expressions and arms were already clearly displaying his physical movements and neuro-physical sensed reactions to his already having been impacted by a bullet sometime prior to Z-225.

In 1978, Willis was interviewed by investigators for the House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) and she stated that she heard, at least, four loud shots during the assassination.

She also stated to the HSCA that while she was still facing the grassy knoll picket fence, she was attracted to view the quick movement of a person on the grassy knoll who quickly dropped down behind a "wall", out of her view.

Willis was also documented in the HSCA report stating that her father, military veteran Phillip Willis, became very upset when the Dallas policemen, sheriffs, and detectives ran away from the grassy knoll, after they had first quickly run onto the grassy knoll where he thought a shot had been fired from."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #290 on: September 26, 2018, 05:13:41 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #291 on: September 26, 2018, 05:24:35 PM »
Here we go again, I provide proof of Rosemary Willis who ran around the pool eager to keep up with Kennedy suddenly stopping and looking back towards the Depository BEFORE Z202, Connally's testimony of him hearing a shot and looking to his right matches Zapruder BEFORE Z202 and the first of Zapruder's vertical flinches occurs about the same time as Connally's quick turn and BEFORE Z202 and then with maximum ignorance you ask for "definitive evidence" like as if what was presented wasn't enough. And in return all you got is 1 photo that shows nothing from 1 eyewitness who wanted to give his photo some significance and along with all his and his families documentary appearances he was doing alright.
There was no sudden action on the part of Rosemary Willis until z202-206 (clip below) when she turns her head sharply to the right, back toward the TSBD.  She said that when she heard the shot she looked back and saw pigeons flying from the top of the TSBD.  Up to that point she was watching the President's limo. She does not completely stop until z199.

---------frames z202 to z206 at 200 ms/frame -------------------->

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #292 on: September 26, 2018, 05:50:23 PM »
Ms. Willis has explained, several times since the assassination, that she looked back at the Book Depository and stopped running because she was following the sound of the first shot.

Rosemary said that she was looking at the pigeons.  From Texas Monthly interview with Joe Nick Patoski:

Rosemary: As they made the turn from Houston to Elm Street, they'd just gone a few feet when the first shot rang out, and upon hearing the sound, my normal body reaction was to look up and follow the sound that I heard, it was so abrupt. I didn't know what it was, but I was looking for what I heard. And the pigeons immediately ascended off that roof of the school book depository building and that's what caught my eye. My eyes were searching for what I heard and I see the pigeons, you know, they're scared to death, and take off in abrupt flight. Next thing I know, right after that, there's another shot. And after that, there's another shot and another shot. We disagree, between me and her (nodding towards her mom and sister). My ears heard four shots. If you ask me how many I think there were, I really think that there were six, but I heard four and I'll tell you why: the first one, you know I'm right across from Zapruder. I'm wherever the limousine is. It's almost like I could...I'm right there. Anyway, the first shot rang out. It was to the front of me, and to the right of me, up high. The second shot that I heard came across from my right shoulder. By that time, the limousine had already moved further down. And that shot came across my shoulder. And the next one, right after that, still came from the right but not from as far back, it was up some. Still behind me, but not as far back as the other one. And the next one that came was from the grassy knoll and I saw the smoke coming through the trees, into the air.... Fragments of his head ascended into the air, and from my vision, focal point, the smoke and the fragments, you know, everything met. I mean, there's no question in my mind what I saw or what I heard.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #292 on: September 26, 2018, 05:50:23 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #293 on: September 26, 2018, 06:04:15 PM »

Rosemary: My ears heard four shots. If you ask me how many I think there were, I really think that there were six, but I heard four

I mean, there's no question in my mind what I saw or what I heard.

Sure.

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #294 on: September 26, 2018, 07:16:21 PM »

Rosemary: .....Anyway, the first shot rang out. It was to the front of me, and to the right of me, up high. The second shot that I heard came across from my right shoulder. By that time, the limousine had already moved further down. And that shot came across my shoulder......

Some very interesting aspects.  One thing I have noticed whether it is the Willis photo or others is the fact that the antennaes could be conveniently used for editing.  I was looking at Z199.    It looks like someone deliberately cut and past the section in between the motorcycle antennaes to cover something going on there!   Clearly see the difference in hue and contrast of the section inside the frame there and nice vertical lines corresponding.  Why is that?  I can't use Jerry Organ's lightbox frame but it illustrates it even better than Costella's!
https://sites.google.com/site/lightboxzframes/lightbox/z133-z199
https://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z199.jpg

This editing passes right through JFK's body!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 07:19:26 PM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #294 on: September 26, 2018, 07:16:21 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #295 on: September 26, 2018, 07:20:39 PM »
I can't use Jerry Organ's lightbox frame but it illustrates it even better than Costella's!

Again, why not?