Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?  (Read 50889 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?
« Reply #256 on: September 25, 2018, 07:35:19 PM »
Advertisement
They were Brewer's IBM men, not mine.

His IBM men, your "IBM" men.

That qualifies as a wild-ass guess

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #256 on: September 25, 2018, 07:35:19 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #257 on: September 25, 2018, 07:42:23 PM »
His IBM men, your "IBM" men.

That qualifies as a wild-ass guess

Huh?  Are you saying that Brewer didn't actually know that they were from IBM?  Sometimes you make no sense...

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #258 on: September 25, 2018, 08:00:14 PM »
Huh?  Are you saying that Brewer didn't actually know that they were from IBM?  Sometimes you make no sense...

Huh?

I said Brewer's IBM men
You said Brewer's "IBM" men

I would need to put IBM in quotations-- as you do, every time you mention them--to imply that he was lying or involved in something sinister.

Like you do.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:17:31 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #258 on: September 25, 2018, 08:00:14 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #259 on: September 25, 2018, 08:40:49 PM »
You're really not very good at sifting through conflicting witness testimony and then using biased wild-ass guesses to figure out what is possible, impossible or unlikely.

There, I fixed it for you.

Oh my, the bald little devil fixed my post.

Here's a post that actually needs fixing:

"A non-penetrating back wound means you can forget about any shot coming from the front and hitting JFK in the throat or that there was a bullet in his throat."

BWAHAHAHA

Love the new avatar, Iancoletti

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #260 on: September 25, 2018, 09:32:55 PM »

This clip shows that Kellerman did not turn around while passing behind the sign.

Are you claiming to be able to see through the sign?

No, Kellerman didn't have time to turn around.

Kellerman was out of sight behind the sign from frames Z204-Z219, less than a second.

The first gif is Z198-Z219, just so you can get a good look at Kellerman.

The next gif is Z204-Z219 and @ Z204 we can see his hairline and the sun shining off his forehead at the same angle.

Now when Kellerman actually does turn around he has to shift his whole body slightly forward and turn his torso so he can see Kennedy. For all the frames before and after the sign Kellerman is simply looking in one direction, he may have looked towards Greer and returned his head to the exact same spot but a full on turn, no way.

But maybe Kellerman didn't need to turn his body around to see behind and was possessed and could just spin his head?

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 09:36:18 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #260 on: September 25, 2018, 09:32:55 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #261 on: September 25, 2018, 10:01:05 PM »
I would need to put IBM in quotations-- as you do, every time you mention them--to imply that he was lying or involved in something sinister.

Like you do.

I think you've finally lost the rest of your marbles.  I don't put "IBM men" in quotations every time I mention them, and if I do it's because I'm quoting Brewer or somebody else.  What you think I'm implying is just your overactive imagination.

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #262 on: September 25, 2018, 10:03:38 PM »
LNers don't ignore available images, including those modified or cropped by conspiracy buffs such as yourself.

You've cheated by cropping the motorcycle on the left.

Follow this link for further evidence of DPD motorcycles outfitted with antennae mounted exactly as seen in Dealey Plaza:

http://goo.gl/images/m37mPD
Those are pretty big statements you are making when you are ignoring my prior posts.  Look at my post #335.  Does it not come from an original posted on this site?   Do you as an LNer have any answer for why Zapruder Frames don't match the Willis original photograph?  You seem to think it is all about motorcycles and antennaes - a good LNer that keeps the blinders on a horse questioning nothing!   

From what I have posted in #335, it looks to me that someone has enlarged the Willis photo?  That is the only reason it has been cropped.   Everything I have seen from Jerry Organ or John Mytton is all cropped, none of the original full sized photos available are being used on this topic!  I am clearly pointing out the position of the umbrella man and asking the question why the Zapruder Frames ( including Jerry Organ's own lightbox frames) fail to match the Willis photograph found on this website.

You LNers fail to answer that and provide any answer.   You continue to ignore or come forward with a facetious comment about another CT kook!   If that is the best you can come up with is that I have modified or cropped photos, your ignorance surpasses your ability to look at prior posts and answer simple questions that are being asked.   Why attack the poster and not the argument they have put forward?   Argue facts, not opinions.

If you want to go back to the original Willis photo, go for it.  If you want to compare that to the Zapruder frames go for it.  I want to hear which one you believe is true!  Clearly there is a BIG difference in the umbrella location! Answer the obvious!   You can't have the cake and eat it too!   Which one do you see as true?   It seems LNers ignore logic at every turn possible!  These items are not a match.  Do you accept the Willis photograph as seen on this site as an absolute true photograph?

Or do you believe the Zapruder Frames where the umbrella and Cuban show up at the front of the sign?  You can see the tip of the umbrella starting to form in front of the sign at Z206 and it continues to grow from there.
https://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z206.jpg

These guys came out from where?

https://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z228.jpg

Answer that question as to why the Willis' photo  doesn't match the 20 frames or so where the umbrella is clearly at the front of the sign and not behind? Admit that you can't and won't.   I am waiting for your brilliant and scholarly answer.   My basis of logic is pictures and not in the written word.  The word, reports and testimony has to match the photographic evidence.   Each one of us can write a book, fact or fiction! I am waiting eagerly for your comment on this umbrella subject matter and these 21 photographs to compare to.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #262 on: September 25, 2018, 10:03:38 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #263 on: September 25, 2018, 10:05:35 PM »
No, Kellerman didn't have time to turn around.

Didn't Greer supposedly turn his head 150 degrees between 316 and 317?

The first gif is Z198-Z219, just so you can get a good look at Kellerman.

You call that a good look?  :D