Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?  (Read 50898 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?
« Reply #240 on: September 25, 2018, 04:10:24 PM »
Advertisement
If you are interested in discussing this in an adult way, you can dispense with the emojis and try arguing based on the evidence.

I am not sure whether JFK had started reacting before disappearing behind the sign, although the HSCA photographic panel concluded that he had (1 HSCA 46):

"By Zapruder frame 207, when President Kennedy is seen going behind a sign that obstructed Zapruder's view, he appears to be reacting to a severe external stimulus. This reaction is first indicated in the vicinity of frame 200 of the Zapruder film. The President's right hand freezes in the midst of a waving motion, followed by a rapid leftward movement of his head. (43) There is, therefore, photographic evidence of a shot striking the President by this time."
LOL! That's been discredited for years.

Kennedy doesn't sharply turn leftward towards Jackie. His head turns to the fore. Compare JFK's hairline in Z206 to Z225. No change. I don't even see where the wave stops.

Outside your family, do you have even one supporter of your theory? It's been, what, 15 years since you started shopping this around.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: September 25, 2018, 04:10:24 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #241 on: September 25, 2018, 04:32:01 PM »
Nice work, as usual, Jerry.

Too bad the sign obstructs our view of JFK after 206, I'm sure if it didn't we'd see him mouthing 'My god, I am hit'. Had to have happened because Kellerman said so. What perfect timing. JFK disappears behind the sign for one second. And that's the one second when Kellerman hears the Boston accent.  :D

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #242 on: September 25, 2018, 04:38:59 PM »
At the instant the President stops waving and starts to lift his arm to his neck is the instant the shot came in.  I can't see it happening any other way. 
Thanks for the enlightenment on photo sources.  It still does not explain what took place between Z202 and the movement of the umbrella man and the "Cuban" waving his arms at JFK and JC.  You can see the umbrella at the front of sign not off to the back and behind.

I believe the Zapruder film first because of the many frames one after the other.   Obviously this lack of synergy means something is not right - conspiracy starts with the first bullet landing!  The sign is elevated and no sign of the Cuban.  These guys just can't come and go - can they?  There is no logical explanation!  In my opinion, you can see JFK and JC both looking at them with their gaze when they emerge from behind the cover of the sign.  I don't think they were staring at an empty grassy knoll.  The umbrella man was very close to JFK, not off in the distant like the Willis photograph is showing.

https://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z221.jpg

You can already see the umbrella appearing at Z208.   Clearly, looking at the Willis photograph and Zapruder's camera angle, it would be impossible to project part of the missing umbrella to the other side of the sign!  IT IS AN IMPOSSIBILITY!      
https://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z208.jpg

So bear in mind, was JC left with a "sucking" wound and a collapsed lung?  At Z394, he looks back from his position behind driver Greer and assesses the damage to the President!  The best evidence of this look can be sign clearly in the Lightbox frames at Z394.  Unfortunately these photos are not possible to put into this post for viewing.  You can see his face more clearly than you can in the Costella Frames.
https://sites.google.com/site/lightboxzframes/lightbox/z350-z399
https://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z394.jpg

The face can be seen more clearly in the Lightbox frame z394, just in front of the green flowers (maybe?).  You can look at other frames to note that Nellie has her head tucked down by JFK's feet at this time. You can't dispute their positions and movements and the time it occurs when you review the slides together in "slide show" fashion.  At the very least, he is not collapsed on her lap with her hands on his chest, his head is up!   It is little wonder the Zapruder film has been held in secret for so long, it discredits so much testimony!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 04:49:14 PM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: September 25, 2018, 04:38:59 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #243 on: September 25, 2018, 05:02:23 PM »
If you watch the Zap film really really closely you can see a crop circle in the grass of Dealey Plaza with a UFO hovering above it.

You can also see Bigfoot hiding in the shrubbery on the Knoll. Looks like Bigfoot is holding a rifle with smoke coming out of it too.

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #244 on: September 25, 2018, 05:16:45 PM »
If you watch the Zap film really really closely you can see a crop circle in the grass of Dealey Plaza with a UFO hovering above it.

You can also see Bigfoot hiding in the shrubbery on the Knoll. Looks like Bigfoot is holding a rifle with smoke coming out of it too.

Don't troll the truth.  I know the truth hurts!  The reality is you can see the Willis photograph modification, masked in with the vertical line (photo aging lol) which just so happens to coincide with the sign's post (really?) and the motorcycle antenna passing up in front of the sign!  Very coincidental.  An obvious indication that this photograph could have been tampered with as I don't see the sign post there.   I guess critical pictures such as this have been fingered and creased so many times because of viewing!  Why?  If you draw a line down you can see  the difference on the motorcycle which should look similar to the other motorcycle in the foreground - might be a tree shadow?  They are both traveling parallel to each other!  Sunlight aberration or indication of a cut line matching the post? and antenna - nice!  The post is not there!

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 05:24:42 PM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: September 25, 2018, 05:16:45 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #245 on: September 25, 2018, 05:24:41 PM »
I agree. The Willis photo was altered to cover up the crop circle, UFO and Bigfoot.

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #246 on: September 25, 2018, 05:32:13 PM »
I agree. The Willis photo was altered to cover up the crop circle, UFO and Bigfoot.
When people are trying to make fun of the obvious, it is obvious they have no answers to the obvious.  If there is no coverup, there is no need to play with the evidence and invent stories like crop circle, UFO and Bigfoot.  Which frames or pictures do you want to throw out?

Obviously, you are trying to make a joke about photographic evidence which shows no consistency!  Why would someone go to such great lengths as to move the umbrella man from the front of the sign to the rear, faraway from the exact position in which the President was struck in the neck region with the first bullet - that is critical evidence.   You obviously want to ignore the photographic evidence available.   On the Willis blowup, it looks like a double umbrella - the one above the umbrella looks like a second umbrella?  Was that scrubbed off and moved around - it now looks like a bush but it would be about the right height that you would expect it to match what you see in the Zapruder Slides but continued to the front!   Just a thought!   
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 05:38:26 PM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: September 25, 2018, 05:32:13 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #247 on: September 25, 2018, 05:37:57 PM »
That's a new group of dastardly conspirators I've never heard of, The Picture Creasers. Learn something new every day. :-\