Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?  (Read 50904 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?
« Reply #216 on: September 24, 2018, 10:57:01 PM »
Advertisement
Can you tell what DVPs chicken shop has to do with the OP and then can you explain why it was mentioned in the first place?

Probably the same reason Rob's employment at Publix was ever relevant.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: September 24, 2018, 10:57:01 PM »

Offline Don Echols

« Reply #217 on: September 24, 2018, 11:11:26 PM »
Yes, Dave was from Boston,and had a Boston,only 3 men,have that  particular accent,John,Ted and Bobby.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #218 on: September 24, 2018, 11:19:27 PM »
C'mon Rob, let's be real, you're NOT being censored. Cut it out already.

Go back and read what I was commenting to. Mytton was gloating about my posts being "wiped off the forum." I violated no rules and had my posts erased. You said that I was censored awhile back so why are asking me not to use the word?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: September 24, 2018, 11:19:27 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #219 on: September 24, 2018, 11:24:11 PM »
Yep, it could have happened that way.

JohnM

So what caused the damage to the windshield frame? What caused Tague's injury? Be specific.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #220 on: September 24, 2018, 11:26:57 PM »
I'm going with 3 shots, and 3 shots only.

First shot miss.

Second shot wounds JFK and JBC.

Third shot makes LBJ Prez.

There's absolutely zero evidence for your second shot. If you think otherwise then cite the evidence that supports your claim.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: September 24, 2018, 11:26:57 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #221 on: September 24, 2018, 11:35:57 PM »
Stop squirming, in your never ending series which was rightly wiped off this Forum, you posted that you believed that Ruby didn't shoot Oswald and that Oswalds pubic hair was fake and now because your threads and the proof are gone, you are tryng to deny it. Pathetic.

JohnM

What is pathetic is your support of censorship. Why does the evidence scare you so much? Why can't you support any of the WC's claims?

For the record -- I have stated numerous times that I don't support every point in my posts. I presented research and witness testimony that raised questions about whether Ruby actually shot LHO or not. I asked repeatedly for anyone to post the ballistic report that showed the bullet inside LHO matched Ruby's revolver, but no one ever did.

Can you?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #222 on: September 24, 2018, 11:41:25 PM »
Is that a surprise to anybody at all?  "Mytton" does that all the time.  He simply cannot be trusted to tell the truth about the evidence or about what other people say.  This is a game to him.

It is a game to him. That is why he favors censorship. He thinks that makes it easier for him to win the game.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: September 24, 2018, 11:41:25 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #223 on: September 24, 2018, 11:46:50 PM »
Why would SSA Kellerman "imagine" or "fabricate" hearing JFK speak?

Was he in fact a liar? The WC didn't say so, so what is your motivation Gee?

Harmful to the SB THEORY?  ???

Harmful to the SB THEORY?  ???

Oops!

Mr. SPECTER. All right. Now, describe what occurred as you proceeded down Elm Street after turning off of Houston.
Mr. KELLERMAN. As we turned off Houston onto Elm and made the short little dip to the left going down grade, as I said, we were away from buildings, and were there was a sign on the side of the road which I don't recall what it was or what it said, but we no more than passed that and you are out in the open, and there is a report like a firecracker, pop. And I turned my head to the right because whatever this noise was I was sure that it came from the right and perhaps into the rear, and as I turned my head to the right to view whatever it was or see whatever it was, I heard a voice from the back seat and I firmly believe it was the President's, "My God, I am hit," and I turned around and he has got his hands up here like this. 

Kellerman describes being near the sign and hearing a pop(SBF), in Zapruder as Kellerman passes behind the sign he is always looking towards his right.

Now in Zapruder we see both Kennedy and Connally reacting to Kellerman's "pop" and this is when Kellerman firmly believes he hears the President speak then finally turns around.

JohnM