Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?  (Read 50863 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?
« Reply #112 on: September 23, 2018, 06:06:55 PM »
Advertisement
Vincent Salandria (author of "Commission Exhibit 399 - The Bullet" which Craig just posted) proposed a "292 hit hypothesis" in his essay "The Separate Connally Shot"; excerpts follow:

A verbal description of our observations on the applicable Zapruder frames is presented:

• Frame 288: The Governor is still around to his right,
    facing the President.

• Frame 289: The Governor begins turning around to his left,
     but is still facing in the direction of the President.

• Frame 290: The Governor is making his turn to the left.

• Frame 291: The Governor definitely sinks. He is now
    facing the grassy knoll in a northeasterly direction.

• Frame 292: His mouth is open. He seems to grimace in apparent pain.
    A hand seems to be thrown upward. He is still facing northeast.

• Frame 293: His mouth is still open wide. He is now facing more
    towards the north.

• Frame 294: His face seems contorted in pain. His mouth is
    still open. He is falling back and seems to be reacting to a hit.
    He is still facing north.

• Frame 295: He is falling backwards; his face is
    still contorted. He remains facing north.

• Frame 296: He is falling backwards, continuing to face north.

• Frame 297: Connally's face is most clear. Excruciating pain seems to
    be registered in it.

• Frame 298: He continues to fall.

• Frame 299: Connally is clearer. His face is still pained.
    He continues to fall backwards into Mrs. Connally's lap.

Our 292 hit hypothesis, we think, deserves serious investigation.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: September 23, 2018, 06:06:55 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #113 on: September 23, 2018, 07:53:33 PM »
Nonsense. How much time do you think elapsed between the first and second shot ? How many shots do you have being fired ?
It doesn't matter what I think. What matters is what people who were there recalled. They recalled that the last two were in rapid succession. They recalled a pattern to to shots: the time between 2 and 3 was noticeably shorter than between 1 and 2. That necessarily means that there was only one shot before z250 , which is well after JFK began showing reaction to his throat wound.

But for the sake of argument let's assume this preposterous suggestion that JFK is hit by the first shot and then JBC is hit by the second shot several seconds later (even though the Zap film clearly shows that both men are wounded simultaneously or in extremely close proxmity), is correct.
Why is it preposterous? How do you explain the evidence from many independent sources that JFK reacted to the first shot? Why did no one see JFK smile and wave for 3 seconds after the first shot?
What happened to the bullet that hit JFK in the back and exited his throat ?
You tell me. All I can say is that it was travelling on a downward and right to left trajectory through JFK's neck exiting to the left of his tie knot, likely traveling straight but tumbling at about 1000 to 1500 feet per second. It would have travelled another 5 inches farther left before crossing the plane of JBC's seatback. This was well to the left of JBC'right armpit. Since it does not appear to have struck the car and it did not strike JFK's hands, it must have hit JBC. The question is where?. All I can say is that it was not his right armpit.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 08:01:36 PM by Andrew Mason »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #114 on: September 23, 2018, 08:21:12 PM »
Already did that, Ray. Read my posts above.

You wrote "This isn't speculation, it's fact."

It isn't fact. It is speculation. Absence of the bullet doesn't mean a bullet wasn't found. You cannot prove that a bullet wasn't retrieved.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: September 23, 2018, 08:21:12 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #115 on: September 23, 2018, 09:22:20 PM »
It doesn't matter what I think. What matters is what people who were there recalled. They recalled that the last two were in rapid succession. They recalled a pattern to to shots: the time between 2 and 3 was noticeably shorter than between 1 and 2. That necessarily means that there was only one shot before z250 , which is well after JFK began showing reaction to his throat wound. Why is it preposterous? How do you explain the evidence from many independent sources that JFK reacted to the first shot? Why did no one see JFK smile and wave for 3 seconds after the first shot?You tell me. All I can say is that it was travelling on a downward and right to left trajectory through JFK's neck exiting to the left of his tie knot, likely traveling straight but tumbling at about 1000 to 1500 feet per second. It would have travelled another 5 inches farther left before crossing the plane of JBC's seatback. This was well to the left of JBC'right armpit. Since it does not appear to have struck the car and it did not strike JFK's hands, it must have hit JBC. The question is where?. All I can say is that it was not his right armpit.

Didn't you just say that JFK was hit by the first shot and JBC the second ?

When (what Z frame) do you have the first shot hitting JFK and what frame do you claim JBC is hit by the second ?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 09:28:00 PM by Howard Gee »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #116 on: September 23, 2018, 09:39:39 PM »
Are you seriously claiming that JFK's only reaction to having a bullet enter his back, go through his neck and exit from his throat is to 'stop smiling and waving' ?

Really ?

And that JBC sat there not reacting at all to a bullet entering his thigh ?

Seriously ?

::) :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: September 23, 2018, 09:39:39 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #117 on: September 23, 2018, 09:46:30 PM »
You wrote "This isn't speculation, it's fact."

It isn't fact. It is speculation. Absence of the bullet doesn't mean a bullet wasn't found. You cannot prove that a bullet wasn't retrieved.

So your version of the assassination has a bullet being recovered from JFK's throat ?

:D

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #118 on: September 23, 2018, 10:26:33 PM »
Thumb1:

Caprio apparently doesn't understand what a pain the butt it is to scroll past his page long diatribes.

Not surprising. He still doesn't understand why page after page of links to his series were removed in order to make the forum more readable.

But what can you expect from a guy that can't determine what year a death occurred in even after being shown a gravestone, death certificate and newspaper article proving beyond any doubt precisely when the death occurred.

:D

You heard it folks. To Gee the actual evidence is a "pain in the butt." I guess so when it shows that all the claims by the WC are false.

Why do you support false claims Gee?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: September 23, 2018, 10:26:33 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #119 on: September 23, 2018, 10:28:17 PM »
Caprio also thinks that Ruby didn't shoot Oswald and that Oswald's pubic hairs are fake.

JohnM

Quote me saying either statement. Failure to do so will again demonstrate that you are a dishonest person.