Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?  (Read 50896 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?
« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2018, 01:57:36 AM »
Advertisement
The WC never showed that CE 399 was relevant or that it was discovered in the way that they claimed. Here are more details regarding the alleged discovery of the "magic bullet."

-------------snip--------------

Once again we see that the claims of the WC are not supported by the actual evidence, thus, their conclusion is sunk again.[/b]

Stop SPAMMING my thread, your wall of words has zero to do with the OP, either answer the question or move along.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2018, 01:57:36 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2018, 02:22:03 AM »
Stop SPAMMING my thread, your wall of words has zero to do with the OP, either answer the question or move along.

JohnM

Only a LNer would equate a post utilizing evidence with spam. That says it all. This poster is NOT here to discuss the actual evidence.

By the way, this is relevant as it shows that CE 399 wasn't relevant. You're just playing games.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2018, 02:28:27 AM »
Only a LNer would equate a post utilizing evidence with spam. That says it all. This poster is NOT here to discuss the actual evidence.

By the way, this is relevant as it shows that CE 399 wasn't relevant. You're just playing games.

Only a LNer would equate a post utilizing evidence with spam.

When your post is totally off topic and takes ages to scroll through then yes that's the very definition of spam.

That says it all.

It's not a war, settle down.

This poster is NOT here to discuss the actual evidence.

Go look at my posts in this thread and see a plethora of images and neat stuff whereas again you spam with crap and don't address the topic.
You think you run the place!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2018, 02:28:27 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2018, 02:34:28 AM »
When did l claim that CE 399 was a planted bullet Howard? That accusation is straight out of what David Von Pein used to do when arguing about the SBT  ;D

Arlen speculated that CE 399 was found on JC's stretcher despite Tomlinson being unsure. .

The onus is on you to prove that CE 399 went through JFK.

Enlighten us with your SBT facts Howard, not your speculative and unproven opinions.

You want me to quote what Lieutenant Colonel Pierre A. Finck, M.D. MC, USA: Chief of the military environmental pathology division and chief of the wound ballistics pathology branch at Walter Reed Medical Center said should have been done in regards to JFK's upper back wound but was at a loss as to why it wasn't done?

You should be demanding answers from those that could of easily provided them back in 1963, Howard.

Tony, if you don't think that 399 was planted, then why link to an article about 'identification issues' about 399 ?

Cards on the table, do you think 399 was planted or not ?

Either way, take a crack at explaining the shooting sequence and wounds to both men and explaining where the bullets that caused their wounds went. You can include CE399 being planted or not being planted, your choice, in your alternative to the SBF.

Take a crack at explaining what caused the damage to the limo and Tague's wound.

Instead of telling me that I should be demanding answers from the people there in 1963, why not try answering the questions I posed to you in this conversation in 2018 ?

You asked me what I thought accounted for the limo damage and Tague's wound, I answered.

You asked me to try to prove that a bullet (399 or another bullet) passed through JFK and I responded. I actually think the question of whether a bullet passed through JFK is a silly one because it should be obvious that since no bullet was found in JFK's neck then it MUST have passed through him.

Time for you to start answering some questions.

What do you propose caused the damage to the limo ?

What do you propose caused Tague's wound ?

Was CE399 planted ?

If it wasn't planted, then you need to try explaining how a bullet fired from C2766 was discovered in Parkland. Or if you're going to claim CE399 was substituted for the actual bullet Tomlinson found, how on earth would the conspirators know that Tomlinson was going to find a bullet ? Was Tomlinson a conspirator too ?  Most importantly, since the conspirators would have no way of knowing whether a bullet was found in JBC or not, then explain why would they even consider planting a bullet to explain his wounds.

Where did the separate bullets that you insist caused JFK's and JBC's wounds go
?

Ball is in your court.

SINGLE BULLET FACT
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 02:42:50 AM by Howard Gee »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2018, 02:37:52 AM »
When your post is totally off topic and takes ages to scroll through then yes that's the very definition of spam.

It's not a war, settle down.

Go look at my posts in this thread and see a plethora of images and neat stuff whereas again you spam with crap and don't address the topic.

JohnM

Your misinformation photos are the real spam. I get the the purpose of the thread. I am showing that CE 399 is not relevant. So how do you clain LHO committed this crime again?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2018, 02:37:52 AM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2018, 02:42:50 AM »
It looks to me like Connally's jacket is bulging out and I see where you are going with the arm movement so as an experiment I put on a couple of different suits and flung my arms around and really couldn't duplicate it, perhaps someone else can?
The jacket appears to be buttoned. In z222 the jacket is closed and looks much the same as in z224. The jacket moves as he moves his right arm exposing more white shirt briefly in 223. If the hat catches the jacket as it moves from front to side that could explain that. 

The bullet and the sound don't arrive at the same time, wouldn't the sound be about 2-3 Zapruder frames behind the bullet?
At that point the car is about 200 feet from the SN.  Sound travels 1127 feet per second. The bullet travels 2000 fps. Bullet strikes 100 ms after firing. Sound arrives about 177 ms after, or about 1.5 frames (77 ms) after the bullet strikes.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2018, 03:04:32 AM »
At that point the car is about 200 feet from the SN.  Sound travels 1127 feet per second. The bullet travels 2000 fps. Bullet strikes 100 ms after firing. Sound arrives about 177 ms after, or about 1.5 frames (77 ms) after the bullet strikes.

Yeah you're right, thanks. So a couple of frames after Kennedy was hit at Z223, Connally would hear the shot at Z225?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2018, 03:04:32 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2018, 03:24:37 AM »

JohnM

Thumb1:

Caprio apparently doesn't understand what a pain the butt it is to scroll past his page long diatribes.

Not surprising. He still doesn't understand why page after page of links to his series were removed in order to make the forum more readable.

But what can you expect from a guy that can't determine what year a death occurred in even after being shown a gravestone, death certificate and newspaper article proving beyond any doubt precisely when the death occurred.

:D