Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?  (Read 49959 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2018, 08:55:22 AM »
Advertisement
You ARE the biggest Troll on the forum. You set up a thread with a pre determined and loaded question, don't like the responses and then call me a troll?

There have been at least 20 CE 399/SBT threads that all end up the same - Going in circles and unsolvable.

You found the magic panacea that no one else has?

You ARE the biggest Troll on the forum. You set up a thread with a pre determined and loaded question, don't like the responses and then call me a troll?

No, I set up a thread that asked a legitimate question, you can't answer the question and now are Trolling MY thread, if you don't like it then your next step is simple, go troll elsewhere!

There have been at least 20 CE 399/SBT threads that all end up the same - Going in circles and unsolvable.

Again, I asked a simple question and you're doing your damnedest to avoid it, why?

You found the magic panacea that no one else has?

Well by the response of our current crop of Kooks, I pretty much nailed it!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2018, 08:55:22 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

Re: If CE399 didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2018, 09:00:19 AM »
Steve, based on the angle and trajectory, JC was hit from above and behind.

Based on the prosectors who performed the autopsy on JFK, no evidence of a through and through wound was found.

You know something they didn't?

Tony, I'm happy to have arrived at a point where we agree that Connally was hit from above and behind. Do you know how many people still argue that he was hit from in front?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2018, 09:02:46 AM »

When the bullet hit JC, which ever Z frame that was at, you - nor anyone else - knows the exact position of both men nor the exact location of the shot. Do you?

We know the path of the bullet through Connally and we know that Connally was hit after he emerged from behind the sign, so how hard is to show me the appropriate Z frame that shows a path through Connally that also misses Kennedy?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2018, 09:02:46 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2018, 09:18:18 AM »
No one - computer or physical reproduction - has even come close to reproducing the SBT. MYER's error cone can not exclude the Dal-Tex building.

You also can not rule out an alternative firing position from above and behind.

For a bullet to have gone over JFK'S right shoulder and to have missed him, how much bullet diameter are we talking about here?

No one - computer or physical reproduction - has even come close to reproducing the SBT. MYER's error cone can not exclude the Dal-Tex building.

Well maybe if the shells and rifle were found in the DAL tex building then you may have something but till then please stop embarrassing yourself.

You also can not rule out an alternative firing position from above and behind.

I haven't, I'm just waiting for someone to demonstrate any other theory with actual evidence because endless biased speculation is worthless.

For a bullet to have gone over JFK'S right shoulder and to have missed him, how much bullet diameter are we talking about here?

If a bullet goes over Kennedy's right shoulder then how does it hit Connally who was in a lower jump seat and this lower position was also compounded by the 3 degree slope of Elm street?

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2018, 09:22:37 AM »

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2018, 09:22:37 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2018, 09:27:24 AM »
You don't know the exact position of both men and the Z frame JFK is first hit. Humans react and behave differently to being shot.

You don't know the exact position of both men and the Z frame JFK is first hit.

You're still left with the problem of how did Connally get hit without the bullet going through Kennedy.

Humans react and behave differently to being shot.

Both men reacting simultaneously.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2018, 09:38:05 AM »
Do you honestly believe a professional assassin would leave any evidence behind?

Both JFK and JC were equally affected by the slope of Elm Street.

Can you rule out a shot from anywhere else from above and behind?

Start with the Dal-Tex.

Do you honestly believe a professional assassin would leave any evidence behind?

Listen closely Tony, the only evidence discovered that directly linked to the fragments in the Limo was the rifle and shells on the 6th floor of the depository, you know the building where Oswald worked.

Both JFK and JC were equally affected by the slope of Elm Street.

Yes and relative to Oswald, Connally was an extra 3 degrees below Kennedy.

Can you rule out a shot from anywhere else from above and behind?

I keep asking that question and all I see is evasion.

Start with the Dal-Tex.

Why?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2018, 09:38:05 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2018, 09:43:49 AM »
That is called an animation and is not a reflection of reality. An team from SA, used anatomically correct torsos and used very accurate measurements - the bullet came out of "JFK'S" LHS chest following the natural trajectory of the shot from the SE corner of the 6th floor. According to the WC, the transiting bullet was meant to come out from the throat. They effectively debunked the SBT.

Now place the follow up car just behind the Presidential limo - any one recalled a bullet wizzing over their right hand side?

In the reconstructions, the SS follow up car was absent - why?

An team from SA, used anatomically correct torsos

The innards were similar to Human but to call their generic gelatinous blob an accurate representation of Kennedy's overall dimensions is just wishful thinking.

JohnM