Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?  (Read 50780 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: If a bullet didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2018, 10:32:22 AM »
Advertisement
No, i am highlighting where you are wrong.

I can delete all my posts if you want - no problems with me. But those issues will still be there JohnM.

No, i am highlighting where you are wrong.

Yeah, like pointing out that Connally's violent reaction was because of a noise.

I can delete all my posts if you want - no problems with me. But those issues will still be there JohnM.

No need to delete anything, I actually like that you spent post after post avoiding the OP which is just further proof that the SBF is beyond debate, thanks Cobber!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2018, 10:32:22 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2018, 10:37:35 AM »
JohnM, you are speculating on what happened. If JFK was hit while behind the sign, why is JC reacting now?

In the frame that Kennedy emerges from behind the sign his hand can be seen going down just before he and Connally simultaneously react.

JohnM

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2018, 10:49:34 AM »
At 2000 feet per second, the bullet had already gone through both men. When did it?

Do you now acknowledge that the bullet was faster than sound when it struck? You said earlier Connally might have been reacting to the sound rather than a bullet strike.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2018, 10:49:34 AM »

Offline John Mytton

Re: If CE399 didn't go through JFK, then exactly how did Connally get hit?
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2018, 10:50:43 AM »
The issue is simple - was JFK sitting in the correct position and orientation to allow CE 399 to transit from his upper right back through the lower third of the neck below the Adam's apple and then enter at the extreme right side of JC's back at a point below his right armpit.

All the best in proving that JohnM, especially when the prosectors didn't.

You're asking questions that we have answers to, from the time that the Limo emerged from behind the sign we know how Kennedy was seated and we know how Connally was seated and we know all his movements, but you still can't come up with any trajectory that satisfies Connally's wounds that doesn't first strike Kennedy, why not?

All the best in proving that JohnM, especially when the prosectors didn't.

What a copout, they didn't have the advanced analytical tools like CG and alternating gifs that we have today.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2018, 10:54:00 AM »
Do you now acknowledge that the bullet was faster than sound when it struck? You said earlier Connally might have been reacting to the sound rather than a bullet strike.

Good point, but unfortunately I don't think that science is Fratini's forte so any explanation that's not simplified like for a child, will just sail over his head.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2018, 10:54:00 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2018, 10:56:47 AM »
Good thread John M.

The SBT ultimately proves itself. The location of from where the shots originated is known. Brennan stated he saw the rifle fired from the SE corner and BRW, Jarman, and Norman all stated it was fired from right above them which is the SE corner of the 6th floor.

You can't explain JBC's back wound without the bullet first passing through JFK.

Brennan 11/23 Dallas Morning News by Kent Biffle.

"After the first shot, I looked up and saw him. The gun was sticking out the window. I saw him fire a second time."

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2018, 11:51:37 AM »
The Single Bullet Fact is validated by the application of basic common sense.

JFK and JBC are seen simultaneously reacting to being hit from behind.

There is no bullet found in JFK or JBC.

Based on the trajectory of the shot which HAD to have passed through JFK it's hard to imagine how it would have missed JBC, but even if it did miss Connally at the very least it would have wound up in the limo.

There is no bullet found in the limo. Although there are two large fragments found in the front of the limo, it's hard to imagine they're not associated with the bullet that blew JFK's head off and went on to damage the chrome above the windshield and crack the glass.

Similarly, the bullet that struck Connally and wound up barely penetrating his thigh is not found in his body.

Where did this bullet go ?

The only logical answer is that the bullet found at Parkland AKA CE399 is the bullet which passed through JFK and wounded JBC.

Spare me the '399 was planted' lunacy as that can easily be dispelled through the application of common sense as well.

It should also be noted that CE399 was fired from C2766 to the exclusion of all other rifles in the world.

SINGLE BULLET FACT

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2018, 11:51:37 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2018, 02:32:41 PM »
LBJ and Russell September 9,1964:

RUSSELL: No, no, They're trying to prove that the same bullett that hit Kennedy first was the one that hit Connally, went through him and through his hand, his bone and into his leg... I couldn't hear all the evidence and cross-examine all of 'em. But I did read the record...I was the only fellow there that...suggested any change whatever in what the staff got up. This staff business always scares me. I like to put my own views down. But we got you a pretty good report.

LBJ: Well, what difference does it make which bullet got Connally?

RUSSELL: Well, it don't make much difference. But they said that...the commission believes that the same bullet that hit Kennedy hit Connally. Well I don't believe it.

LBJ: I don't either

RUSSELL: And so I couldn't sign it. And I said that Govenor Connally testified directly to the contrary and I'm not gonna approve of that. So I finnally made 'em say there was a difference in the commission,in that part of 'em believed that that wasn't so. And 'course if a fellow was accurate enough to hit Kennedy right in the neck on one shot and knock his head off in the next one-and he's leaning up against his wife's head-and not even wound her-why, he didn't miss completely with that third shot. But according to their theory, he not only missed the whole automobile, but he missed the the street! Well, a man that's a good enough shot to put two bullets right into Kennedy, he didn't miss that whole automobile.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=4271&relPageId=27