Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Did SS Agent Roger Warner Go To Fort Worth To Question Donald Wayne House?  (Read 3273 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Advertisement
We don?t know as he quickly disappeared from the official record after doing this. If you go to CE-2554 (a synopsis of his actions on 11/22/63) you will see on the second page at the bottom, ?Special Agent Howard stated that a SUSPECT had been captured by Ft. Worth police and that he wished me to accompany him to Ft. Worth to question the suspect.? (Emphasis added) He reported this and was given permission to depart.

http://historymatters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh25/html/WC_Vol25_0409a.htm

The ONLY other mention of this suspect is found in CE-705 on page 380 when it says:

Quote on

44 ? DD 4857. Subject in green and white Ford 1957, apprehended in Ft. Worth. Not sure at this time whether or not him, but was apprehended in Tarrant County.

Quote off

Why are they saying they are not ?sure if it is HIM or not at that time?? Doesn?t this sound like the broadcast at the library when they said they had the ?wrong man?? It sure does to me. It sounds like they know WHO the suspect is already and they are trying to match him to a person they apprehend.

http://historymatters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0203b.htm

Why did we NOT hear more about Donald Wayne House from the WC?  Why was he stopped by the Ft. Worth police in the first place? Why were these questions not answered?

Can the LNers answer these questions?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 02:49:50 PM by Rob Caprio »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

So I guess the LNers cannot answer these questions any more than the WC did. And yet, they have no problem accepting their conclusion despite a ton of questions being left unanswered.

Offline Mike Orr

Dealing with the BS here is like Trump thinking that he could pardon himself after he goes down hard ! Rob , there are so many unanswered questions in the JFK case and the WC thought it would help if there were 26 volumes to sort things out . They are just waiting for everyone to die , us and "THEM" but they are in for a rude awakening. The JFK case keeps getting handed down to the next generation and that will keep this case current for a very long time . I think when "Poppy" checks out , we will probably get another taste of what happened back in 1963 . I do remember Allen Dulles saying that he only thought a handful of "Academia" types would bother to read all 26 volumes . Rob , your info , as usual , is spot on . Thanks for your postings .

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

Dealing with the BS here is like Trump thinking that he could pardon himself after he goes down hard ! Rob , there are so many unanswered questions in the JFK case and the WC thought it would help if there were 26 volumes to sort things out . They are just waiting for everyone to die , us and "THEM" but they are in for a rude awakening. The JFK case keeps getting handed down to the next generation and that will keep this case current for a very long time . I think when "Poppy" checks out , we will probably get another taste of what happened back in 1963 . I do remember Allen Dulles saying that he only thought a handful of "Academia" types would bother to read all 26 volumes . Rob , your info , as usual , is spot on . Thanks for your postings .

Thanks Mike. We may never learn the whole story and all those that were involved, but it is blatantly obvious to anyone who studies the evidence in even a cursory manner that there was a conspiracy involved in the murder of JFK.

The LNers employ the oldest tricks in defense of the indefensible -- they attack the character and mental health of the person questioning the official theory. They don't debate the actual evidence, outside of some select testimony, but instead demean and dismiss the other people who don't accept the official theory with terms like "kook", "buffs" and pleas of getting "mental help."

To me, the person who accepts a theory with no questions asked and NO supporting evidence is the one who needs mental help.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 04:36:51 AM by Rob Caprio »

Online Steve Howsley

... they are in for a rude awakening. The JFK case keeps getting handed down to the next generation and that will keep this case current for a very long time ...

Interest in this case is diminishing by the year. I saw a quiz show recently and a 30ish year old contestant was asked by the host:

who was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas in 1963. Her answer? JR.

Kids don't care about the case. Hanging around internet discussion groups year after year can leave you with the impression that everyone is talking about JFK and Oswald but try turning off your computer, leave your house and tune in to what interests the other 99.99% of the population. It won't be the JFK assassination.

Of course there will always be a hard core group who want to look under every shell on the beach to see what might be there but that is a tiny minority of people and many of those are in it simply to bait and troll.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Steve Logan

So how many of the 135 theories that you support do you think will eventually found to be factual?

Offline John Iacoletti

Interest in this case is diminishing by the year. I saw a quiz show recently and a 30ish year old contestant was asked by the host:

who was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas in 1963. Her answer? JR.

Kids don't care about the case. Hanging around internet discussion groups year after year can leave you with the impression that everyone is talking about JFK and Oswald but try turning off your computer, leave your house and tune in to what interests the other 99.99% of the population. It won't be the JFK assassination.

Of course there will always be a hard core group who want to look under every shell on the beach to see what might be there but that is a tiny minority of people and many of those are in it simply to bait and troll.

So why are you spending your time here then?  Just to waste your time telling everybody else they're wasting their time?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

Still NO answers for my original questions by the LNers. There isn't even a long opening to distract them either. Go figure.