Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?  (Read 64820 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?
« Reply #416 on: September 21, 2019, 06:28:16 PM »
Advertisement
Remember that time on the old forum when a native German speaker told you that this is a load of bunk? Good times.

Also why would an American undercover in the Soviet Union be given a secret message in German?

Psssst....John....Anybody can claim to be a native from any country and claim they know what two words mean....  ( in fact a secret agent would employ such a statement to discredit something they did not want revealed)

The signature of "Gut Schieffer" doesn't even make sense....  ( Have you ever heard of someone with the name "Gut")

That "signature" was simply a way of congratulating Lee Oswald ..... They knew that Lee knew a little German and deduced that he would recognize the message, but the Russians wouldn't have guessed that the "draft card" was only a clever way of communicating a message to Lee....   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #416 on: September 21, 2019, 06:28:16 PM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #417 on: September 21, 2019, 06:36:00 PM »
Norman said NOTHING about hearing anything hit the floor above his head in the immediate aftermath ......The three amigos stayed at the windows looking out for several seconds ( Dillard said he took their picture about thirty seconds after the shots, if you can believe THAT)...And then they were interested in the railroad yard....NOT in anything over their heads.
Dillard is a liar too,  firecrackers were what they should of heard, like so many others did. They didn't hear someone hurrying across the sixth floor they didn't hear anyone running down the stairs. Try and follow DVP's explanation, I am starting to think he was actually a witness or he thinks he was.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #418 on: September 21, 2019, 08:10:03 PM »
Dillard is a liar too,  firecrackers were what they should of heard, like so many others did. They didn't hear someone hurrying across the sixth floor they didn't hear anyone running down the stairs. Try and follow DVP's explanation, I am starting to think he was actually a witness or he thinks he was.

Let's give Von P a little slack....  The poor man has been duped and mislead and doesn't have the courage to face the facts.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #418 on: September 21, 2019, 08:10:03 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #419 on: September 21, 2019, 08:29:21 PM »
What’s your evidence that Lee knew a little a German?

I don’t even think it looks like “Gut Schieffer” to be honest.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #420 on: September 21, 2019, 08:42:41 PM »

Oh Hell...I can't remember where Lee himself claimed that he understood and spoke a little German....( perhaps it was on his application to Albert Schwietzer college)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 09:05:18 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #420 on: September 21, 2019, 08:42:41 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #421 on: September 21, 2019, 09:01:55 PM »

Thanks for your valued opinion....  You rarely offer an opinion in support of a rebuttal. 

So perhaps you'll offer an opinion about why in the world would the US government be sending Lee a "draft card" when he is supposedly a traitor who had defected to Russia??   ....  And I believe the message of " good Marine" was concealed in the signature..

The news papers had reported that Lee Oswald was an turncoat ( and therefore an undesirable  candidate for the military ) and yet they send him a "draft card that had him classified as IV-A  ( 4-A) which is a classification for a highly desirable individual.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 09:46:35 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #422 on: September 21, 2019, 09:10:15 PM »
Let's give Von P a little slack....  The poor man has been duped and mislead and doesn't have the courage to face the facts.....
I don't think he was duped. I think he knows he's wrong, how couldn't someone that has as much information as he does.

There are bad people and then there are evil people like DVP. The average person that believes the LN theory is a person that lets the government and the media think for them, but if a person is a hardcore LN defender they are usually above average intelligence, but sadly they would be the first to take from the collection plate at their church. After all it is the only reason they go

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #422 on: September 21, 2019, 09:10:15 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #423 on: September 21, 2019, 09:56:58 PM »
I don't think he was duped. I think he knows he's wrong, how couldn't someone that has as much information as he does.

There are bad people and then there are evil people like DVP. The average person that believes the LN theory is a person that lets the government and the media think for them, but if a person is a hardcore LN defender they are usually above average intelligence, but sadly they would be the first to take from the collection plate at their church. After all it is the only reason they go

I donno Peter....I don't believe that the cretins that plotted and murdered President Kennedy were evil....  They thought of themselves as true patriots and they thought that JFK was playing into the hands of the communists and destroying the United States.   The Bay of Pigs Fiasco really stuck in their craw and then the missile crisis hardened their animosity.  Plus.... LBJ was on the verge of going to prison, so he was very happy to back the plot....A Hobson's choice for LBJ...The big House or the White House.....