Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?  (Read 64731 times)

Offline Ted Shields

Re: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?
« Reply #328 on: September 10, 2019, 05:43:27 PM »
Advertisement
Here's an example of that stellar security. And at any time he could have exposed the plot that he was in on. Or that he believed set him up. So, why the silence?

Probably because there was no plot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #328 on: September 10, 2019, 05:43:27 PM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #329 on: September 11, 2019, 05:22:55 AM »
Anyone could have shot Oswald at any point over the weekend. The DJ John Peel was in the station. He wasnt a DJ at the time. Security was so poor back then,

https://peel.fandom.com/wiki/John_F._Kennedy

The myth of government, institutional and police competency.
Good one. Anyone could do it. So that is your logic, of course, it makes the impossible possible. But will just talk what is possible, like Ruby was there the whole weekend. Every day ends in a "y" Sunday is as good as Friday or Saturday, right?. Ruby is Jewish, Sunday is after the Sabbath, the picture is so much clearer.

Turning to the assassination of JFK. Security was different then.  There is a problem, who shot Kennedy, we know Oswald didn't and we know the two men shot in the limo have wounds that did not come from  an alleged assassin in the SFW And we know  it never has been done  even in a loose reenactment or can someone who was not there do something that didn't happen there? Better find a different window, bush, fence, tree, or maybe a drone. I don't think the driver did but what is to say he didn't? Common sense, right? And I agree but the same common sense says Oswald did not shot the Gov or the Prez. Very reasonable I am
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 07:18:15 AM by Peter Kleinschmidt »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #330 on: September 11, 2019, 11:37:22 PM »
Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?
How did LHO choose the TSBD as his workplace?

JFK AND THE UNSPEAKABLE
Why He Died and Why It Matters
by James W. Douglas

page 47

"In that March 29, 1977, interview, the last he would ever give, George de Mohrenschildt told author
Edward Jay Epstein he had "on occasion done favors" since the early 1950s for goverment officials
connected with the CIA. It was a mutually beneficial relationship. The CIA contacts then helped
de Mohrenschildt arrange profital business connections overseas.

De Mohrenschildt said that in late 1961 he had met in Dallas with the CIA's J. Walton Moore, who
began to tell him about "an ex-American Marine who had worked in an electronics factory in Minsk
for the past year and in whom there was "interest". The Baron had grown up in Minsk, as Moore seemed
to know before being told. The ex-Marine, Moore said, would be returning to the Dallas area. De
Mohrenschildt felt he was being primed.

In the summer of 1962, de Mohrenschildt said, he was handed Lee Harvey Oswald's address in Fort Worth
by "one of Moore's associates," who suggested that de Mohrenschildt meet Oswald. De Mohrenschildt
then phoned Moore to confirm such a mission and set up another mutually beneficial relationship. He
told Moore he would appreciate help from the U.S. embassy in Haiti in arranging approval by Haitian
dictator "Papa Doc" Duvalier for an oil exploration deal. Moore then gave de Mohrenschildt the go-ahead
to befriend the Oswlds, which de Mohrenschildt promptly did--with the firm understanding that he was
carrying out the CIA's wishes. "I would never have contacted Oswald in a million years if Moore had
not sanctioned it," de Mohrenschildt said in his final interview. "Too much was at stake."

On October 7, 1962, nine days before the Cuban Missle Crisis began, de Mohrenschildt urged his new
friend Lee Harvey Oswald to move to Dallas, where more of the Russian immigrants lived. Oswald took
him so seriuosly that the next day he quit his job at a Fort Worth welding company and made the
move. De Mohrenschildt then became Oswald's mentor in Dallas. The Baron's wife and daughter said it
was he who organized Oswald's securing a new job, four days after his move, with a Dallas graphic
arts compoany. Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall."

~snip~

p.177

"On October 9, 1963, one week before Lee Harvey Oswald began his job at a site overlooking the president's future parade route,
an FBI official in Washington, D.C., disconnected Oswald from a federal alarm system that was about to identify him as a threat to
national security. The FBI man's name was Marvin Gheesling. He was a supervisor in the Soviet espionage section at FBI headquarters.
His timing was remarkable. As author John Newman remarked in an analysis of this phenomenon, Gheesling "turned off the alarm switch
on Oswald literally an instant before it would have gone off."

~snip~

--------------------

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #330 on: September 11, 2019, 11:37:22 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #331 on: September 12, 2019, 11:14:13 AM »
Doesn?t this strike anyone as quite odd?  I mean generally if you want to try and get away with a crime I would imagine it would help to do it where NO ONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE!  In 1963 they did NOT have the type of equipment they have now to quickly ID you and track you via GPS and other methods, so if you are unknown this greatly increases your chances of getting away with it!  As for the claim of ?Well he wanted to be famous? we have to go by his behavior after he was arrested! Did it strike anyone as wanting to be famous?

Also, the excuse DVP gave me years ago for not committing the crime at Love Field was that he couldn?t get his rifle there without being seen!  First of all, he didn?t need ?his? rifle (something I don?t think ever existed by the way) as he could have used a pistol instead and that could have easily been hidden from a cab driver (much better than a bus scenario as again it creates less people who can remember you). 

Secondly, don?t you think the SAME logic applies to getting a ride from Wes Frazier and then lugging the rifle two to three blocks to the TSBD and then lugging it around until you hide it in the TSBD for later use?  These were people who KNEW you too by sight and in some cases by NAME!

Also, it would seem DP was a much tougher place to get away from.  At the airport he could have dropped the gun and disappeared into the crowd and then even got on a flight out of town.  This sounds much more plausible than the OFFICIAL scenario to me.

When one adds in the fact LHO was NOT very good with a rifle this would seem to make this the ONLY scenario to me.

What are your thoughts on this?

Oswald was plenty good with a rifle.

But to answer your question ("Why would LHO choose his workplace as the location for shooting JFK?"), maybe because the TSBD was a tall building on the motorcade route, he had access to the building (he worked there), there were boxes to hide behind on the sixth floor, etc?

Gosh, I dunno.

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 12:24:55 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #332 on: September 14, 2019, 08:49:57 PM »

But to answer your question ("Why would LHO choose his workplace as the location for shooting JFK?"), maybe because the TSBD was a tall building on the motorcade route, he had access to the building (he worked there), there were boxes to hide behind on the sixth floor, etc?

Gosh, I dunno.

-- MWT  ;)
I figured out how Oswald did not hit Walker - because he did not even attempt to. That was an easy answer. People waste too much time on the stuff he was not guilty of, just like the assassination, he never shot at the limo.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #332 on: September 14, 2019, 08:49:57 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #333 on: September 14, 2019, 09:15:07 PM »
I figured out how Oswald did not hit Walker - because he did not even attempt to. That was an easy answer. People waste too much time on the stuff he was not guilty of, just like the assassination, he never shot at the limo.

"I figured out how Oswald did not hit Walker - because he did not even attempt to."

Bravo!!, You're right, Peter.... Lee did not try to hit Walker ( If Walker was actually in that room when lee put he bullet through the window)  The whole affair was a hoax to make it appear that Lee had tried to shoot one of Castro's most vocal foes...

"People waste too much time on the stuff he was not guilty of, just like the assassination, he never shot at the limo."

It's definitely NOT a waste of time for the government agents who are assigned to propagate the official tale, as released by the US government in the Warren Report.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #334 on: September 14, 2019, 09:25:50 PM »

Gosh, I dunno.

-- MWT  ;)

What a self serving and  ambiguous statement.....  It's akin to saying that you're plenty good with driving a car so you think you'll enter the Indy 500....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #334 on: September 14, 2019, 09:25:50 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #335 on: September 15, 2019, 12:07:54 AM »

What a self serving and  ambiguous statement.....  It's akin to saying that you're plenty good with driving a car so you think you'll enter the Indy 500....

Oswald was rated above average by marine standards which by genpop standards would be excellent