Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?  (Read 63780 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2018, 02:43:07 AM »
Advertisement
Carpio, exposing you is way too easy. Simply asking you what year Benavides died gets the job done every time.

The latest "So you believe that he would be "out in the open" at the airport? Why?
" knee slapper is just another one of your seemingly endless laughable displays of lack of cognitive ability.

Keep the classics coming, Carp.

Geek continues to show his total failure to comprehend anything past a third grade level. There was a large crowd at the airport so why would LHO be "out in the open?" Please elaborate.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2018, 02:43:07 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2018, 02:46:30 AM »
Because Ruth Paine helped him secure a job there and of course the parade route would be changed so LHO could "Patsy" on up and the conspirators could put the crosshairs on JFK and do the Triangularization of shots on JFK while LHO was in the break area . Oswald said he was a Patsy but apparently Ruby knew better, or did he ?

Exactly Mike. From a conspiracy point of view it makes sense, but from a single assassin's point of view who worked there it makes NO sense.

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2018, 09:20:53 AM »
I don't think Oswald wanted to be famous, as in known by everyone, but wanted to 'be someone' in his own head. I think he was a frustrated person who thought, if only he was given the chance, he could be someone and make a difference. He had fantasies of being a political warrior, striking a blow for world communism and in particular to support his hero, Fidel Castro, and for Cuba who he felt Kennedy was threatening. When he found out that the Motorcade was passing by his place of work then he took this as his moment to fulfill his fantasy. I don't think he fully thought it through, nor had he planned it in detail, so his action aren't logical but instinctive, including his actions after the event. I think he wanted to get away with it but I think he soon realised he couldn't - maybe from the moment he was confronted by Marion Baker. Once arrested he would ave tried, in my view, to continue to get away with it, denying it as he did and would have loved it to go to trial where he could have put across his political views to a world wide audience.

This is of course speculation on my part and contains lots of 'I thinks' but just adding my thoughts - I don't claim them as facts.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2018, 09:20:53 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2018, 09:58:48 AM »
Says the guy who thinks that "similar order blanks" somehow prove that C2766 was Oswald's rifle.

Says the troll that insists there is no real evidence C2766 was ordered, paid for, and possessed by Saint Patsy.  Because, you know,  the similar order forms that were found might have belonged to Ruth Paine or been planted, and therefore aren't real evidence.  :D  :D

"Oswald's rifle, LOL"

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2018, 10:32:54 AM »
Geek continues to show his total failure to comprehend anything past a third grade level. There was a large crowd at the airport so why would LHO be "out in the open?" Please elaborate.

Because the crowd at the airport was 'out in the open', duh.

'Out in the open' as opposed to concealed on the 6th floor of an office building, duh.

I know you think it would be easy for Saint Patsy to get right next to JFK in the airport crowd, shoot him and then simply run away, but that's only because you've watched the movie Taxi Driver too many times.

Saint Patsy could have gone out to the airport and tried shooting JFK at Love Field, but he also had no way of knowing that JFK would stop to shake hands with the greeting crowd.

So instead he waited for JFK to come to him. That was a sure thing.

Worked out pretty well for Saint Patsy, not so much for JFK.

What year did Benavides die ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2018, 10:32:54 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2018, 02:01:04 PM »
It isn't "out in the open" as the shooter would have been surrounded and shielded from return fire, and possible identification, since it would have happened quickly.

So you are saying that the SS would have fired into the crowd? I highly doubt that. This is how true lone assassins carry out their plan. There was not a single incident involving a rifle before 11/22/63 in regards to a POTUS.

There have been similar incidents.  So we don't have to guess.  The shooter is typically grabbed by someone in the crowed and subdued.  Think John Hinckley, Sirhan, Squeaky Froamme.  There is no escape in that scenario.  Oswald would have been subdued in a matter of seconds.   No conspirator had ever attempted to kill the president with a rifle before 11.22.  So I guess under your rationale there was no conspiracy.  In fact, the only conclusion that could be drawn from that line of thought is that JFK was not assassinated by anyone because no one had previously attempted to assassinate the president with a rifle.  That is idiotic.  No one crashed an airplane into a building before 9/11.  That isn't proof that the hijackers were innocent.  They recognized a vulnerability and exploited it.  In retrospect it is easy to see the risk of the president driving in an open car on a pre-announced route.   Sooner or later some nut was going to take advantage of that.  Your hero Oswald just thought of it first. 

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2018, 02:22:10 PM »
I don't think Oswald wanted to be famous, as in known by everyone, but wanted to 'be someone' in his own head. I think he was a frustrated person who thought, if only he was given the chance, he could be someone and make a difference. He had fantasies of being a political warrior, striking a blow for world communism and in particular to support his hero, Fidel Castro, and for Cuba who he felt Kennedy was threatening. When he found out that the Motorcade was passing by his place of work then he took this as his moment to fulfill his fantasy. I don't think he fully thought it through, nor had he planned it in detail, so his action aren't logical but instinctive, including his actions after the event. I think he wanted to get away with it but I think he soon realised he couldn't - maybe from the moment he was confronted by Marion Baker. Once arrested he would ave tried, in my view, to continue to get away with it, denying it as he did and would have loved it to go to trial where he could have put across his political views to a world wide audience.

This is of course speculation on my part and contains lots of 'I thinks' but just adding my thoughts - I don't claim them as facts.

So you have no idea why he would allegedly use his own workplace where he was known.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2018, 02:22:10 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2018, 02:24:56 PM »
Because the crowd at the airport was 'out in the open', duh.

'Out in the open' as opposed to concealed on the 6th floor of an office building, duh.

I know you think it would be easy for Saint Patsy to get right next to JFK in the airport crowd, shoot him and then simply run away, but that's only because you've watched the movie Taxi Driver too many times.

Saint Patsy could have gone out to the airport and tried shooting JFK at Love Field, but he also had no way of knowing that JFK would stop to shake hands with the greeting crowd.

So instead he waited for JFK to come to him. That was a sure thing.

Worked out pretty well for Saint Patsy, not so much for JFK.

What year did Benavides die ?

So being surrounded by people equals "out in the open" to you. No wonder you are clueless about this case.