Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?  (Read 65169 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2018, 10:34:56 PM »
Advertisement
Because Oswald did not shoot JFK at Love Field there must be a certain amount of "speculation"about what would have happened.  The best we can do is look to other similar examples of an assassin firing at someone from a crowd.  Sirhan, Squeaky Froamme, John Hinckley, Arthur Bremer, etc.  All apprehended at the scene.  But you didn't answer my question.  If you are claiming that because no one had used a rifle to kill a president before 11.22 that somehow casts doubts on Oswald's guilt, then why doesn't that same logic apply to your fantasy conspirators?  No conspirator had ever used a rifle to assassinate a president before 11.22.  Right?  So does that mean that no one could have thought of it because it had not previously been done?  And that JFK was not assassinated?  That is the only conclusion that can be derived from this bizarre line of argument.

He also didn't shoot him from the TSBD so that is why you LNers use speculation instead of evidence. When was it proven that Sirhan Sirhan killed RFK?

You said recently in another thread that he had no hope of getting away even in the TSBD, so what's the difference? Why not go for the plan with better odds?

No supposed LN ever used a rifle before in the U.S., but you want us to believe a lousy shot chose a piece of junk rifle to do just that. Sure.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2018, 10:34:56 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2018, 10:44:04 PM »
It was a good location, but if LHO was the sole assassin he would have known about the floor laying crew working on the sixth floor so why would he choose that floor? The seventh floor had a closet with a door that would have offered much more privacy.

Not to mention deciding to just sit there without making a sound while BRW ate his chicken-on-the-bone sandwich and "Fritos, I believe it was" until about 12:28.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2018, 10:52:12 PM »
Not to mention deciding to just sit there without making a sound while BRW ate his chicken-on-the-bone sandwich and "Fritos, I believe it was" until about 12:28.

Yes, supposedly not making a sound while moving 25-30 cartons and reassembling his alleged rifle. Sure.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2018, 10:52:12 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2018, 11:17:07 PM »

Seems pretty obvious to me that someone fired shots from there at 12:30.

Speculating that someone was sitting there not making a sound while BRW ate his lunch is just more trolling, whether you think that someone was Saint Patsy or not.

Or are you going to claim there's no evidence shots were fired from there ?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2018, 11:28:06 PM »
Seems pretty obvious to me that someone fired shots from there at 12:30.

I'm sure it does.  You just never get around to articulating why.

Speculating that someone was sitting there not making a sound while BRW ate his lunch is just more trolling, whether you think that someone was Saint Patsy or not.

That's your scenario, not mine.  Don't blame me -- I'm just following your line of reasoning to its natural conclusion.  Unless you want to argue that the gunman rushed into the SE corner and set everything up to shoot in the 1-2 minutes after BRW left.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2018, 11:28:06 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2018, 11:35:20 PM »
I'm sure it does.  You just never get around to articulating why.

That's your scenario, not mine.  Don't blame me -- I'm just following your line of reasoning to its natural conclusion.  Unless you want to argue that the gunman rushed into the SE corner and set everything up to shoot in the 1-2 minutes after BRW left.

Now Williams is leaving three-to-four minutes closer to the assassination than others claim.

Oswald had all morning to set up the "nest". Mainly he had to move two boxes from about the middle of the floor. The rest had already been moved there (though not necessarily in the stacked placement they were discovered in) by the floor-laying crew. Why not assemble the rifle that morning?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2018, 11:46:15 PM »
Oswald would have to be a complete idiot to be set up as a patsy.

I can't imagine how just one or two people would have set him up. And framing him after the set up would definitely require a lot more than that.

Anyway, although I disagree with you, I want to say I think your posts are always very well written and I like your style.

Oswald would have to be a complete idiot to be set up as a patsy.

Really??.....   How difficult would it be to trick a young, naive,  kid who fancied himself to be a James Bond ( or a Herb Philbrick) who believed that he was an undercover agent who was working for J. Edgar Hoover , after his handler had told him that this time the hoax would work and he would be allowed to "escape " to Cuba after it appeared that he had fired shots at JFK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2018, 11:46:15 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2018, 11:48:51 PM »
Now Williams is leaving three-to-four minutes closer to the assassination than others claim.

Williams didn't go down until he heard Jarman and Norman already on the fifth floor.  Jarman said it was "about 12:25 or 12:28" when they took the elevator up.  Norman said they stayed out front until they heard that the motorcade was on Main.  I believe that announcement was made on the police radio at 12:27.

Oswald had all morning to set up the "nest". Mainly he had to move two boxes from about the middle of the floor. The rest had already been moved there (though not necessarily in the stacked placement they were discovered in) by the floor-laying crew. Why not assemble the rifle that morning?

Wasn't the floor laying crew up there all morning?