Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?  (Read 65067 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?
« Reply #136 on: September 22, 2018, 02:13:23 AM »
Advertisement
Mr. RANKIN. Do you recall films that he saw called "Suddenly," and "We were Strangers" that involved assassinations?
Mrs. OSWALD. I don't remember the names of these films. If you would remind me of the contents, perhaps I would know.
Mr. RANKIN. Well, "Suddenly," was about the assassination of a president, and the other was about the assassination of a Cuban dictator.
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes, Lee saw those films.
Mr. RANKIN. Did he tell you that he had seen them?
Mrs. OSWALD. I was with him when he watched them.

JohnM

Great. His "evidence" is that Marina said so via a translator.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: September 22, 2018, 02:13:23 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #137 on: September 22, 2018, 02:31:39 AM »
Great. His "evidence" is that Marina said so via a translator.

They make movies and advertise them to be seen they aren't a secret and even without Marina it's quite possible that Oswald was aware of the movie.

JohnM

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #138 on: September 22, 2018, 04:21:33 PM »
No, as usual you are befuddled.

It's not nice to call Mytton dishonest. True, but not nice. 🤣😅

Robbie....If Mytton is dishonest....Then a dishonest person ( or a coward) would think that it's not nice to tell him ....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: September 22, 2018, 04:21:33 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #139 on: September 22, 2018, 07:19:20 PM »
They make movies and advertise them to be seen they aren't a secret and even without Marina it's quite possible that Oswald was aware of the movie.

JohnM

As I thought. You CANNOT show that LHO saw those movies and was influenced by them.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #140 on: September 22, 2018, 07:20:55 PM »
It's not nice to call Mytton dishonest. True, but not nice. 🤣😅

Robbie....If Mytton is dishonest....Then a dishonest person ( or a coward) would think that it's not nice to tell him ....

It was a friggin' joke Wally. If only you worried about citing the evidence this much.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: September 22, 2018, 07:20:55 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #141 on: September 22, 2018, 10:06:16 PM »
It was a friggin' joke Wally. If only you worried about citing the evidence this much.

A Joke??  maybe ...but it still reflects your thinking that an honest person doesn't call a spade a spade....

Like the honest nun who rushed into the church and complained to the priest that the construction workers outside were using vulgar language and suggested that the Father should go out and talk to them.  The priest tried to brush her off saying...."Sister you have to realize that those are rough men and they believe in calling a spade a spade" And the Nun replied .."Oh No, Father....I heard them.... And one of them told the other to hand him the f....ing shovel."

Now THAT's honesty Rob......

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #142 on: September 23, 2018, 02:41:46 AM »
A Joke??  maybe ...but it still reflects your thinking that an honest person doesn't call a spade a spade....

Like the honest nun who rushed into the church and complained to the priest that the construction workers outside were using vulgar language and suggested that the Father should go out and talk to them.  The priest tried to brush her off saying...."Sister you have to realize that those are rough men and they believe in calling a spade a spade" And the Nun replied .."Oh No, Father....I heard them.... And one of them told the other to hand him the f....ing shovel."

Now THAT's honesty Rob......

You should know that this isn't true since I have pointed out your dishonesty many times over the years. You have even said it wasn't nice to call you a liar even though you were lying.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: September 23, 2018, 02:41:46 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #143 on: September 23, 2018, 03:11:40 AM »
You should know that this isn't true since I have pointed out your dishonesty many times over the years. You have even said it wasn't nice to call you a liar even though you were lying.

Oh really??  What do you believe was the lie ??