Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: In 54 years has anyone ever admitted to manufacturing or planting evidence?  (Read 22787 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: In 54 years has anyone ever admitted to manufacturing or planting evidence?
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2018, 06:06:51 AM »
Advertisement
I've altered the thread title to accommodate your post, sorry for the inconvenience.

JohnM

Not a problem.....Mark V (and maybe others) had mentioned the note destruction anyway.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2018, 06:06:51 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2018, 06:10:05 AM »
Again, do you really expect somebody who was involved with any of this (if there is such a person) to simply come forward?

Hang on, you can't just answer my question with another question, it doesn't work like that.
I just want to know if anybody has admitted to planting or manufacturing evidence, can you provide a list?

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 06:16:50 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2018, 06:12:14 AM »
Not a problem.....Mark V (and maybe others) had mentioned the note destruction anyway.

If Oswald's note said he threatened to blow up the FBI, then that would have to be dynamite evidence for the Prosecution.

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 06:15:55 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2018, 06:12:14 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2018, 06:22:18 AM »

No worries, I've gone back to the original title and people can discuss what they want. But maybe a thread at some point in the future specifically about destroyed evidence could be interesting.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2018, 10:46:15 AM »

Hang on, you can't just answer my question with another question, it doesn't work like that.
I just want to know if anybody has admitted to planting or manufacturing evidence, can you provide a list?

JohnM

Where is it written that I can not ask a question to get clarification about your question?

Anyway, you already know the answer to your question, so what's the point of asking it. To score some cheap meaningless point perhaps?

It seems you are reluctant to answer my question. One can only wonder why?.

Btw in another thread you show complete understanding for Bonnie Ray Williams not coming forward because he didn't want to get involved.

Thumb1:

I don't think Williams wanted to admit to seeing Oswald, so what else was left to say?

JohnM

Williams didn't want to get involved, it's not Rocket Science.

JohnM

yet, in this thread, clearly to score some point, you make a big fuzz about witnesses that, for whatever reason, haven't come forward, as if it means something.

What's with the double standard?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 12:19:59 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2018, 10:46:15 AM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2018, 02:29:44 PM »
The entire foundation of the conspiracy movement relies on the manufacturing and planting of evidence but I have yet to see any evidence whatsoever to support this allegation and when there's no smoke there's no fire.

JohnM

Why would anyone voluntarily confess to a crime?

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2018, 02:36:07 PM »
The entire foundation of the conspiracy movement relies on the manufacturing and planting of evidence but I have yet to see any evidence whatsoever to support this allegation and when there's no smoke there's no fire.

JohnM
Offhand - and not really directly related to your question - we have the so-called "Hunt letter" that Oswald allegedly wrote to either E. Howard Hunt or, more likely, the Texas millionaire H.L. Hunt. The HSCA concluded that it was likely a forgery and a Soviet KGB defector said it was created by the KGB.

And the "Pedro Charles" letters that connected Oswald to the Cuban DGI agent Pedro Charles. Hoover and the FBI concluded that they were a hoax and probably done by an anti-Castro person or persons in an attempt to implicate Castro in the assassination.

The latter incident has been used by some conspiracy people to claim that the CIA - or elements of it - were behind the letters and is evidence of a conspiracy.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 04:31:15 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2018, 02:36:07 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2018, 02:57:46 PM »

JohnM

Shifting the burden again. In 54 years there has been NO supporting evidence put forth for the WC's claims and conclusion. NONE.

It is a crime to tamper with or manufacture evidence so why do you expect someone to have admitted doing this?