Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 52255 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #352 on: October 02, 2018, 12:17:19 AM »
Advertisement
It appears that somewhere around the time that the rifle was found and Fritz was informed that Oswald was "missing" by Truly, Fritz instructed Senkel to gather every employee who had been on the sixth floor that morning and have them taken to DPHQ to porovide an affidavit.

This was the reason Williams and the others left the TSBD prior to 2pm. We can see affidavits from Williams, Shelley, Arce, Lovelady and Dougherty. Givens was part of the flooring crew but was unable to get back inside the TSBD, but was eventually noticed and brought in later. Dougherty was not part of the flooring crew but had been on the 6th floor that morning and so the "roundup" was not "floor laying crew exclusive".

One other person who had spent time on the 6th floor that morning was Harold Norman.

Mr. BALL. Did you ever go to the sixth floor that day, that morning?
Mr. NORMAN. I can't---yes, I went up that morning during the time I think they were laying the floor up there when I went up there.
Mr. BALL. Did you help them?
Mr. NORMAN. No; I was just up there shooting the breeze.

Norman did not volunteer to Stengel and the others did not mention him it seems.

Another indicator that at this early stage there might be a reluctance to admit presence on the 6th floor?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #352 on: October 02, 2018, 12:17:19 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #353 on: October 02, 2018, 01:14:44 AM »
Nah, I'm just poking you in the ribs  ;)
And seems to me that conspiracists are the ones afraid of the dark.

Your need for approval, reflected in your mention of (apparently) support from an LNer, is duly noted.

Could you provide your definition of "conspiracists"? If you wish to label me I think it?s reasonable to ask for a description of your classification.

If I was here in need of approval Bill I might require something like this....

Well done Colin. You put forward an idea which seems to have teased out some agreement between opposing sides here. That certainly deserves congratulations.
 Thumb1:

It?s very rare and admittedly pleasing reward for the effort in sourcing and posting all the docs I can find related to the proposition. However if it was my primary sustenance I fear my BMI would be in single digits. As stated previously this is how I sort through these things when I research them. I get to a point of developing a series of facts, post the docs I found to arrive at them and then seek serious rebuttal to what the evidence presents compared to the official story.

So far in the thread there has been no objection to the conclusion that Williams ate his lunch in the SN.

If this is accepted we can leave poor Arnold Rowland alone and simply accept the basics of what he saw. Briefly a white man with a scoped rifle on the 6th floor at 12.15pm at the SW corner. Also there was a coloured man (Williams) in the SN at this time, and for some time later.

There has been no objection in this thread to the timing of Williams departure from the 6th floor.....around 12.25pm. The anticipated arrival time of the motorcade in planning.

Anyone who disagrees and can provide substantial evidence to the contrary are invited to do so. I am more than willing to be persuaded....that?s why I am here....to discuss and improve understanding of what events really took place.

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #354 on: October 02, 2018, 02:10:32 AM »
So far in the thread there has been no objection to the conclusion that Williams ate his lunch in the SN.

I've already given you a thumbs up Colin but that doesn't mean that I'm won over to the theory that Williams are his lunch in the SN. I think it's more of a possibility than I did a month ago though. If I had to suggest a degree of likelihood on that possibility it would be 50-50.

Again, credit to you for the civility and sophistication you've shown in presenting your case.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #354 on: October 02, 2018, 02:10:32 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #355 on: October 02, 2018, 02:47:00 AM »

PS...might have been a better analogy to use Curly as BRW. Moe and Larry were related.

Actually, might not have been a good idea to use the 3 Stooges analogy in your thread title to begin with, but since you did, you're going to have to accept me and anyone else posting in this thread using Moe, Larry and Curly when discussing the Stooges involved in the 'conspiracy'.

I substitute Moe for BRW because Moe would had to have been the ringleader of the Stooge Conspiracy, and Moe was clearly the ringleader of the actual 3 Stooges.

BTW, as far as I know Jarman and Norman weren't brothers (Moe Fine and Larry Fine were) so your suggestion that I use BRW as Curly, is hereby rejected.  8)

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #356 on: October 02, 2018, 03:00:17 AM »
I've already given you a thumbs up Colin but that doesn't mean that I'm won over to the theory that Williams are his lunch in the SN. I think it's more of a possibility than I did a month ago though. If I had to suggest a degree of likelihood on that possibility it would be 50-50.

Again, credit to you for the civility and sophistication you've shown in presenting your case.

Thumb1:

Thanks for your reply Steve, appreciated. What evidence is tugging you away from Williams in the SN?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #356 on: October 02, 2018, 03:00:17 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #357 on: October 02, 2018, 03:05:42 AM »
Actually, might not have been a good idea to use the 3 Stooges analogy in your thread title to begin with, but since you did, you're going to have to accept me and anyone else posting in this thread using Moe, Larry and Curly when discussing the Stooges involved in the 'conspiracy'.

I substitute Moe for BRW because Moe would had to have been the ringleader of the Stooge Conspiracy, and Moe was clearly the ringleader of the actual 3 Stooges.

BTW, as far as I know Jarman and Norman weren't brothers (Moe Fine and Larry Fine were) so your suggestion that I use BRW as Curly, is hereby rejected.  8)

What I meant that Jarman and Norman had a closer bond, but I think you?re smart enough to know why I suggested it. We could even use hairstyles to allocate BRW to Curley. I am not convinced that BRW was the ringleader....I mearly suggested a possible conversation. Jarman was much more mature from what I?ve seen and it may have been him that suggested the 18 year old father not to say anything given the circumstances at the time.

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #358 on: October 02, 2018, 08:46:16 AM »
What I meant that Jarman and Norman had a closer bond, but I think you?re smart enough to know why I suggested it. We could even use hairstyles to allocate BRW to Curley. I am not convinced that BRW was the ringleader....I mearly suggested a possible conversation. Jarman was much more mature from what I?ve seen and it may have been him that suggested the 18 year old father not to say anything given the circumstances at the time.

You suggested that BRW's Stooge counterpart should be Curly, because Moe and Larry were related.

But your analogy is a faulty because Williams, Jarman and Norman weren't related, much less any two of them brothers.

As far as which Stooge was the ringleader of your supposed 'conspiracy', I think it's pretty obvious that Moe/BRW would be the one.

Your imaginary Stooge conversation is similar to the one I proposed about 30 pages ago, and is pretty much the only way the Stooge Conspiracy would have been hatched.

After all, it's hard to imagine Larry and Curly volunteering out of the blue to lie for Moe.

Not that I think any such conversation actually took place at any time, whether it be on the 5th floor, stairwell, or after the Stooges were downstairs.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #358 on: October 02, 2018, 08:46:16 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #359 on: October 02, 2018, 12:36:35 PM »
It appears that somewhere around the time that the rifle was found and Fritz was informed that Oswald was "missing" by Truly, Fritz instructed Senkel to gather every employee who had been on the sixth floor that morning and have them taken to DPHQ to porovide an affidavit.

This was the reason Williams and the others left the TSBD prior to 2pm. We can see affidavits from Williams, Shelley, Arce, Lovelady and Dougherty. Givens was part of the flooring crew but was unable to get back inside the TSBD, but was eventually noticed and brought in later. Dougherty was not part of the flooring crew but had been on the 6th floor that morning and so the "roundup" was not "floor laying crew exclusive".

One other person who had spent time on the 6th floor that morning was Harold Norman.

Mr. BALL. Did you ever go to the sixth floor that day, that morning?
Mr. NORMAN. I can't---yes, I went up that morning during the time I think they were laying the floor up there when I went up there.
Mr. BALL. Did you help them?
Mr. NORMAN. No; I was just up there shooting the breeze.

Norman did not volunteer to Stengel and the others did not mention him it seems.

Another indicator that at this early stage there might be a reluctance to admit presence on the 6th floor?

The rifle was discovered at about 1:22......  Roy Truly told Captain Fritz that Lee Oswald missing at around 1:30...

Truly had seen Lee Oswald in the lunchroom at about 12:32......   And at that time Lee was dismissed as a suspect by DPD officer Marrion Baker.   So what was Roy Truly's reason for reporting Lee Oswald the only employee missing??