Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 51553 times)

Offline Howard Gee

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #344 on: September 30, 2018, 01:03:25 PM »
Advertisement
Seems you have some that disagree......take it up with them.....and yourself while your at it. This is what you and others were saying 2 weeks ago.

That's what was being said about Moe distancing himself from the 6th floor.

I seem to recall your recently departed BFF stating Moe was 'as good as dead' if he admitted to being on the 6th floor.

He clammed up when he was reminded that on 11/23 Moe did admit to being on the 6th floor nd not a darn thing happened to him. No death. No charges. No nothing.  :D

Now, are you still claiming Larry and Curly lied for a Moe they barely knew ?

Or are you going with they wouldn't lie for a guy they barely knew ?

Make up your mind already.

Your final answer please.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #344 on: September 30, 2018, 01:03:25 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #345 on: September 30, 2018, 01:15:22 PM »
That's what was being said about Moe distancing himself from the 6th floor.

I seem to recall your recently departed BFF stating Moe was 'as good as dead' if he admitted to being on the 6th floor.

He clammed up when he was reminded that on 11/23 Moe did admit to being on the 6th floor nd not a darn thing happened to him. No death. No charges. No nothing.  :D

Now, are you still claiming Larry and Curly lied for a Moe they barely knew ?

Or are you going with they wouldn't lie for a guy they barely knew ?

Make up your mind already.

Your final answer please.

They did lie. That?s a fact. They stuck with the original story Williams told. They did not vary from it until testifying. That is a fact. How did they know what Williams told the DPD that afternoon. In those first few days all they knew was Williams was up there until the due arrival time of the President, then he joined them.

It?s not just what you know Howard, it?s when you know it.

Then again as you put it.

that's because I'm just not as smart as you are.

But I am happy to let the viewers of the thread decide that for themselves.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 01:25:13 PM by Colin Crow »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #346 on: September 30, 2018, 01:48:50 PM »
They did lie. That?s a fact. They stuck with the original story Williams told. They did not vary from it until testifying. That is a fact. How did they know what Williams told the DPD that afternoon. In those first few days all they knew was Williams was up there until the due arrival time of the President, then he joined them.

It?s not just what you know Howard, it?s when you know it.

Then again as you put it.

But I am happy to let the viewers of the thread decide that for themselves.

So you're going with they lied for a guy they barely knew ?

Final answer ?

BTW, the 'I'm just not as smart as you' remark was obviously a fecetious one, but if it makes you feel better to think I was being serious, I won't rain on your parade.  ;D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #346 on: September 30, 2018, 01:48:50 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #347 on: September 30, 2018, 02:20:12 PM »

BTW, the 'I'm just not as smart as you' remark was obviously a fecetious one, but if it makes you feel better to think I was being serious, I won't rain on your parade.  ;D

I?m happy to let the audience decide......as they should too with comedy.....enjoy the laughs you?re hearing.

Williams
Affidavit 11/22/63
We worked until about 10 minutes to 12. Then we went downstairs. We rode the elevator to the first floor and got our lunches. I went back on the 5th floor with a fellow called Hank and Junior, I don?t know his last name. Just after we got to the 5th floor we saw the President coming around the corner on Houston from Main Street.

Junior Jarman
From Jarman's Affidavit 11/23/63

At about 11:45 a.m. all of the employees who were working on the 6th floor came downstairs and we were all out on the street at about 12:00 o'clock noon. These employees were: Bill Shelley, Charles Givens, Billy Lovelady, Bonnie Ray (last name not known) and a Spanish boy (his name I cannot remember).

FBI interview 11/24/63

No mention of the ascent to the 5th floor just that Williams and Norman were with him at the time of the motorcade.

SS interview 12/2/63

"After eating lunch Jarman went with Williams and Norman to the fifth floor to watch the President pass by."

FBI interview 1/14/64
"He said that he and the other two boys (Norman and Williams) ate lunch on the first floor around 12 noon on November 22, 1963, and shortly afterwards went to the fifth floor about 12.25pm, on the west elevator in the building in order to watch the Presidential parade.

Harold Norman
FBI interview 11/26/63

As with Jarman's initial statement there was no mention of Williams joining he and Jarman just before the shooting, just that the three were watching the motorcade "about noon" from the fifth floor.

SS interview and Affidavit 12/4/63

"About 12:15 P.M. on this same date, after I had eaten my lunch, I went to the fifth floor of the building to watch the parade of the President pass the building. Bonnie Ray Williams and James Jarman, who also worked at this building went with me."

FBI interview 3/18/64

He simply states he was with Jarman and Williams on the 5th floor at 12.10 or 12.20 and it appears that he felt the shots occurred at this time.

So at no time prior to testifying before the WC did either Jarman or Norman mention the problematic 6th floor trip by Williams. When they described the ascent it was done in such a way that inferred they travelled together. A common dream of some sort according to Howard...they all remembered he was in the west elevator on the way up and didn?t remember him joining them from the east elevator after they arrived. Norman and Jarman finally awaking from this dream at the time of testifying.

Tell that one Howard.....sure to get a laugh.

Been married for more than 40 years Howard. I know where to get a decent argument.....and that relationship has other options as well as discourse. I suggest you explore them too.

PS...might have been a better analogy to use Curly as BRW. Moe and Larry were related.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 03:11:17 PM by Colin Crow »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #348 on: October 01, 2018, 03:18:39 PM »
I believe the logical time for the discussion to occur between the three is sometime before Williams is taken to the DPD that afternoon.

Once it was clear the 6th floor was of interest, all it need is a relatively brief "don' say nuttin' 'bout me comin' down from up there to join you guys"........."ok Barany Ray, dont sweat"

And they didn?t until Ball and Belin figured out in March that Jarman and Norman had to change for their WC testimonies. They did, but were never seriously questioned about their previous obfuscation.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #348 on: October 01, 2018, 03:18:39 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #349 on: October 01, 2018, 04:13:07 PM »
I believe the logical time for the discussion to occur between the three is sometime before Williams is taken to the DPD that afternoon.

Once it was clear the 6th floor was of interest, all it need is a relatively brief "don' say nuttin' 'bout me comin' down from up there to join you guys"........."ok Barany Ray, dont sweat"

And they didn?t until Ball and Belin figured out in March that Jarman and Norman had to change for their WC testimonies. They did, but were never seriously questioned about their previous obfuscation.

I'd also add that they'd (IMO) be more likely to lie to the local law enforcement over any federal investigator. 

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #350 on: October 01, 2018, 04:23:56 PM »
I'd also add that they'd (IMO) be more likely to lie to the local law enforcement over any federal investigator.

Interesting Steve,

The direct claims that he went with them were made by both to the SS, that was in the first week of December.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #350 on: October 01, 2018, 04:23:56 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #351 on: October 01, 2018, 05:30:16 PM »
Thanks for your valuable contribution Bill. Keeping up with the shining wit mentality. Fear of the unknown is a powerful thing and brings out unusual behaviour. How is what I posted a threat to your beliefs? The only conspiracy I propose occurred after the shooting. So far a number of people (including Howard) agreed with the possibility. In fact JohnM although originally in your camp, trying to deny any concerns initially in this thread, eventually agreed (again), to the point, that he felt that Williams saw Oswald on the 6th floor before he left.

Nah, I'm just poking you in the ribs  ;)
And seems to me that conspiracists are the ones afraid of the dark.

Your need for approval, reflected in your mention of (apparently) support from an LNer, is duly noted.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 05:37:33 PM by Bill Chapman »